3rd baby for the King and queen of Bhutan

Started by TudorQueen, June 14, 2023, 08:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TudorQueen

It was announced through the queen's instagram that the royal couple are expecting their third child this fall.  :hearts: :flower3:

Login ? Instagram

They have such a beautiful family. As excited to see this baby as I was little Francois. Love both couples.

Blue Clover

I thought she looked fuller during the Jordanian wedding. Congratulations!

TLLK

Congratulations to the little family! Best wishes for an easy pregnancy and safe delivery for mother and baby.

TudorQueen

So excited the baby has arrived and its a baby girl  :hearts: :brightside: :wub:

His Majesty King Jigme Khesar on Instagram: "Announcement 9th September 2023: We are honoured to share the wonderful news that a healthy baby girl has

I can't wait to hear what they name the new little princess. And hopefully soon photos of her with her parents and brothers.

Like Danish babies we will likely have a wait of the name. Her brothers' names took 2-3 months.

Curryong

Lovely news! Frustrating wait for followers of this lovely royal family to wait for the baby?s name for a couple of months. However it?s absolutely lovely that a daughter has arrived as a little companion to her two ?big? brothers. I?m sure she?ll get very spoiled!

TLLK

Congratulations to this little family. Glad that mother and child are doing well.  :hearts:

The little Princess will be third in the line of succession.

Bhutan has a new princess but is she in the line of succession? ? Royal Central

TudorQueen

And we finally have photos and a name for our new little princess  :hearts: :brightside: :hehe:

Gyalsem Sonam Yangden Wangchuc :flower3: She is named for her two grandmothers. Sonam (which means Jewel) is for her maternal grandmother Sonam Choki (though one of her dad's sisters also has the name). Yangden is for her paternal grandmother Queen Mother Tshering Yangden. Lovely they honored both grandmothers.

My absolute favourite photo though they are all great, the princess in the arms of grandpa, with dad, her brothers and mom watching on.