46 (or so) posts later she introduces her self???

Started by 4321BAM, August 19, 2007, 11:54:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4321BAM

Hello everyone!  :flowers: It looks like I might stick around on this forum, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I know I could have done it earlier, but at least I'm doing it before my status changed for 'newbie' to 'Jr member' ... Still miss my 'palace visitor' status, but what can you do... that's life, right?  :cry:

Friends call me Bella – something to do with my ex-boyfriend who wasn't exactly good looking (ref: Beauty [Bella] and the Beast – not so much to do with me being good looking, but in comparison to him I was a star) – stupid I know; but it was funny when I was 15 and then it just turned into habit. I try not to let it bother me.  :french:

I stumbled on this forum when I was looking into 'Royal Family' and thought it was fun place to be – hence I joined; but I do hope it doesn't turn into an addiction.  :(

I can honestly say that I have NEVER read a tabloid and I don't know people who have/do, so I had no idea about the sort of info that you can get. This forum has opened my eyes to a whole new world  :faint: – I didn't even know that PW and PH play polo so much  :blond: (I always picture PW in/by water for some reason) and I'm trying to figure out if this is 'useful' or 'useless' knowledge about them???  :hmm: And don't even get me started on Kate; I was a blank page.  :brainwashed:

Anyway, enough about me; how are you guys doing?    :Royal:

LHK B
Well, it seems it has come to this and tho I doubt it'll do much good I'm still going to say it because it is the TRUTH. This is the only account I use on the forum and I am a member of only ONE other royal forum where I also have only ONE account. I am NOT in contact with anyone from the forums (e-mail or otherwise), the reason(s) should be self evident to anyone with half a braincell... 

God forbid greater evil (if it exists) then having PW as a partner!

Margherita

It's never too late to introduce yourself  :laugh:

Nice to meet you Emerald Life :hiya:

papsriya

:welcome:

at least u didnt post a welcome thread after u became a jr member like me :lmao:...have fun :thumbsup:
Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M
I agree with everything Margherita says...sometimes :sigh:

The Dream Couple: WillyandKatyite #002 - I wear my # with Pride :snob:

busyme

:kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0017 :Royal: Willite #0096

4321BAM

TY Rennie  :flowers:

TY papsriya  :flowers:

TY busyme  :flowers:

What a cute forum  :thumbsup:
Well, it seems it has come to this and tho I doubt it'll do much good I'm still going to say it because it is the TRUTH. This is the only account I use on the forum and I am a member of only ONE other royal forum where I also have only ONE account. I am NOT in contact with anyone from the forums (e-mail or otherwise), the reason(s) should be self evident to anyone with half a braincell... 

Diedera

:snowflake:

Miryoku

Welcome  :hiya:  I am glad to hear that you've liked the forum and have decided to stay :)
Harryite #0060  Chelsyite #0025
My name is Miryoku. I sleep in a padded cell.

Lila the Flirt

Quote from: Emerald Life on August 19, 2007, 11:54:36 AM
Friends call me Bella – something to do with my ex-boyfriend who wasn't exactly good looking (ref: Beauty [Bella] and the Beast – not so much to do with me being good looking, but in comparison to him I was a star) – stupid I know; but it was funny when I was 15 and then it just turned into habit. I try not to let it bother me.  :french:

:teehee:

Welcome to the Royal Forum :Royal:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Wombat

Hello :flowers:

Hey...Did I introduce myself all those years ago? Maybe I need to do so? :hmm:

marine2109

Siempre Vuelva

Creator of the orange feeling - Roskilde Festival 2007
If you ain't Orange, you ain't Cool Fedup-ite #0013

Those who touch people's hearts will live forever, Diana touched millions. 

Un temps pour enfanter, et un temps pour mourir. Un temps pour pleurer, et un temps pour rire!
Willite #0081Harryite #0085Nonkateite #0004Dianaite #0006Colinite #0001

Windsor

Cassidy

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

Zhannik

... PRINCE of MY HEART...
Willite #0080!!!
Harryite #0095!!!

Toujours

:lmao:
a belated welcome to you, emerald!  :thumbsup:
ElizabethII-ite: #0003Maryite #0002Willite #0054Harryite #0071Cheesite #0004Flirtite #15 :kisskiss:
My name is Toujours. I sleep in a padded cell. Wisely enough they give me an ample supply of choc

nova

QuoteFriends call me Bella – something to do with my ex-boyfriend who wasn't exactly good looking (ref: Beauty [Bella] and the Beast – not so much to do with me being good looking, but in comparison to him I was a star) – stupid I know; but it was funny when I was 15 and then it just turned into habit. I try not to let it bother me

Coucou !

You should not. Some time ago, women used a drug called into their eyes. Their pupils were dilated and could not see a lot. Anyway, it was a beauty criteria at this time. And came this expression Bella Dona i.e. "belladone", the drug used.  :)

Jenee

Interesting info Nova!!!

Welcome to the forum Emerald Life, I hope you like it here!!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

4321BAM

TY Diedera  :flowers:
TY Miryoku  :flowers: - I'm kinda glad I stayed too... Tho finding it a little though to keep up - unlike 'some people' (wont name any names) I have things to do  ;) - and no I don't mean shopping or traveling; unfortunetly - but then again, can you blame me??? I can't exactly go back to my ex, can I???  ???
TY Flirty  :flowers: - I feel like I know you already and same for Wombat (TY Wombat  :flowers:) - I think you should introduce your self... It feels kind of homey when people send 'welcome' wishes   :daisy:
TY marine2109  :flowers:
TY Vuelva  :flowers:
TY Windsor  :flowers:
TY Cassidy  :flowers:
TY Zhannik  :flowers:
TY Toujours  :flowers: - are you lauging at ME???   >:(   :)  :kisskiss:
TY nova  :flowers: - and thanx for the info... Maybe I should be a little more worried???  :hmm: if only i wasn;t such a  :fool: :)
TY Jenee  :flowers: - by the looks of things, I do like it here  :thumbsup: 

Lila the Flirt

Quote from: Emerald Life on August 21, 2007, 12:35:58 PM
TY Flirty  :flowers: - I feel like I know you already and same for Wombat (TY Wombat  :flowers:) - I think you should introduce your self... It feels kind of homey when people send 'welcome' wishes   :daisy:

:happy: Does that imply wombat and I talk too much? :P

I don't think I've introduced myself when I first came too. :teehee:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

angeleyed

Welcome to  the forum, love... glad to have you around.
to be trusted ...  ...a greater compliment
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

truly_thata

We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

agentblueberry

Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

4321BAM

Quote from: Lila the Flirt on August 21, 2007, 04:27:25 PM
:happy: Does that imply wombat and I talk too much? :P

I don't think I've introduced myself when I first came too. :teehee:

:o Me, think that you and wombat talk too much??? Oh... I... I... I am hurt by the insinuation... I only thing you are very articulate  :french:  ;)

You too should introduce your self. Tho you might wonna think about what to say so that you don't read it later and think 'What was i thinking???... Was I thinking???' - like some of us do... again, dont think I should name any names.

TY  :flowers: angeleyed - glad to be around :)
TY  :flowers: truly_thata  :hug:
TY  :flowers: agentblueberry - BTW love blueberries so if you can PM me some of those that would be grrrrrrreat!  :thumbsup: thanx a bunch!

Savanna

Welcome! And don`t worry - I never introduced myself  :hiya:

AHoch82

Harryite #0040