Chelsy Yvonne Davy

Started by Princessinwaiting, January 16, 2014, 02:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eri

I don't know what some are complaining about any ways if it wasn't for Cressida (who was there for her brother) no one would have known about the Event ...

good221

Quote from: Eri on May 18, 2014, 09:10:04 AM
I don't know what some are complaining about any ways if it wasn't for Cressida (who was there for her brother) no one would have known about the Event ...
Stop, Stop lying to yourself did you see the people that were there  it was a full house and lot of supporter.  the media and Cressida have agenda of their own by using those photo. So stop making assumption of things without knowing all the fact. Go look at the photo of the events before you write.  the  photo of Cressida at Arbela did not make the event well notice  it was already know around the circle so stop making thing up to justified your own agenda.
Honestly I am surprise  at how earthly you think of Cressida, she seems like a Goodness to you to think this high  might about a human being someone need help to deal with reality. :notamused:
here are list of supporter Ciroc well know vodka brand, A&O yes chelsy firm show support and they were there too including the turkey firm, Percy also support, Cola Wide fund support too, ETC  so are you going to tell ME  all these people support this event because of your saint cressdia not chelsy they are all familiar with. :loco:

Eri

^ And I am the one lying to myself?

momof2girls

^ It is called being delusional :blahblahblah:
I don't think its very healthy how attached u have become to Cressida and how resentful u r of Chelsy.

good221

Quote from: momof2girls on May 18, 2014, 02:22:50 PM
^ It is called being delusional :blahblahblah:
I don't think its very healthy how attached u have become to Cressida and how resentful u r of Chelsy.
Thank you for saying exactly what I mean to said all along, the resentful of cress because of infatuation with Cressida is so unreal. :notamused:

Eri

^^Talk about the pot calling the kettle black ... you are attached to someone who he broke up with in 2010 and very resentful without any reason whatsoever towards Cressida ... other than that I can get attached to whoever I like and I can also dislike whoever I please just saying ...

sandy

Quote from: good221 on May 18, 2014, 12:57:20 PM
Quote from: Eri on May 18, 2014, 09:10:04 AM
Stop, Stop lying to yourself did you see the people that were there  it was a full house and lot of supporter.  the media and Cressida have agenda of their own by using those photo. So stop making assumption of things without knowing all the fact. Go look at the photo of the events before you write.  the  photo of Cressida at Arbela did not make the event well notice  it was already know around the circle so stop making thing up to justified your own agenda.
Honestly I am surprise  at how earthly you think of Cressida, she seems like a Goodness to you to think this high  might about a human being someone need help to deal with reality. :notamused:
here are list of supporter Ciroc well know vodka brand, A&O yes chelsy firm show support and they were there too including the turkey firm, Percy also support, Cola Wide fund support too, ETC  so are you going to tell ME  all these people support this event because of your saint cressdia not chelsy they are all familiar with. :loco:

I think that Cressida is not responsible for success of this event. I agree it gives the girl power she does not have. Chelsy did the work but I can't believe that some on the board credit it all to Cressida who had nothing to do with it.

Next it will be claimed that if it weren't for Cressie Chelsy would not have become a lawyer. the power of Cressie. LOL

Lothwen

I agree with everyone who says that Cressida has nothing to do with the success of this event.  There were a lot of people there, and they raised a lot of money.  That's all due to Chelsy and the rest of the planning committee. 
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Lothwen

[mod] And since this thread is about Chelsy let's try to keep the Cressida remarks and comparisons to a minimum [/mod]
Harryite 12-005

good221

Quote from: Eri on May 18, 2014, 03:04:47 PM
^^Talk about the pot calling the kettle black ... you are attached to someone who he broke up with in 2010 and very resentful without any reason whatsoever towards Cressida ... other than that I can get attached to whoever I like and I can also dislike whoever I please just saying ...
I know Chelsy on work basically beside this forum, I have seen  her at work conference meeting which I have posted here before so I might not know Chelsy personally or privately but working together under emerge branch Law Firm I have my prove of point, unlike you that have no clue about Cressida but you are lashing out on any one including harry that dare say anything because you see Cressida as your lord and savior with is just plain sad and beyond obsessive.  :notamused:

Wireless

I believe that she will continue to improve and once Harry moves on to the next GF, the press will let the Cressida obsession go eventually.

[mod]Removed parts of this post that were off-topic. Please remember that this thread is about Chelsy, and not about Cressida or aout other members of this forum.[/mod]

momof2girls

How are we obsessed?  We are commenting on Chelsy 2014 not Chelsy Harry's gf. We comment on her NEW life and boyfriend.She is still involved through the BBB bcuz she is part of that set. YET..... this past weekend has got to b the most grown up thing any of these people have accomplished. Edited

[mod]Posted edited to remove off-topic chatter. This thread is about Chelsy, and not about Cressida or about other members of this forum[/mod]

[admin]This comment/ was removed by an administrator because it didn't abide by our community standards (Rules and Etiquette ) . Replies may also be deleted. Please see any private notification that has been sent or PM a moderator for more details. [/admin]

Wireless

[mod]Post removed for being completely off-topic. This thread is about Chelsy, not about Cressida or about other members of this forum.[/mod]

Lothwen

[mod] I am removing every post that is about Cressida or about other members of this forum. This thread is about Chelsy. Please try to follow the rules [/mod]
Harryite 12-005

Lothwen

[mod]This thread has started to veer off-topic. This thread is to discuss Chelsy Davy, and not Cressida or any other member of this forum. Further off-topic posts or personal attacks on other members may be removed. Please keep our community standards in mind when posting (Rules and Etiquette ). Thank you.[/mod]
Harryite 12-005

myidea

i want to sse more pics about her! i stat to believe she is single, and really i hope! no pics or news from Charles Goode!

good221 maybe she is stil the tukish guy???? and with charles she is only friends (i hope) and she host him in SA fo the long weekend????

i hope this hints from the moderators are for all members! because some messages from some people was really rude and not polite versus chelsy and other member, but nobady done nothing.

i jpe now we can speak serious and seene,and  respect each other! :vday4:
Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

TLLK

Thank you Lothwen for the timely reminder.

Lothwen

^^Yes, that message is for everybody.  After that last reminder from myself, anyone who is talking about other members on this board will have their posts either edited or removed, depending on content and how much of the post is off-topic.

Harryite 12-005

momof2girls

U should have just deleted the whole posting bcuz the pieces u nit picked and deleted left a bunch of holes and makes absolutely no sense. :hmm:

HsHCharlene

Well I hope some pictures of the event do come out. Maybe it is one of those exclusives that go to certain magazines. If that isn't the reason it's covered and the press only ignored it because it would make Chelsy look good and golden child look bad then they are quiet petty and only have an agenda.

momof2girls

U should also include how confrontational people can be. If people didn't CONSTANTLY pick on every word this board would not b filled with all of these comments and u wouldn't b editing peoples comments.

Lothwen

[mod] When posts are edited I try to leave in the information that is relevant to the topic at hand. If you have an issue with how posts are edited, please send me or another Moderator a PM. Do not discuss it on the boards [/mod]
Harryite 12-005

good221

I don't think the coverage was not  sold to any news paper and chelsy now for what I heard might be transferring for a promotion to another country, I hope New York maybe she will meet a wall street millionaires and build a life in my favorite city. Any way this  is just a  rumor going round work today so I hope it true, she need to  get away form harry love drama and since she is almost 29 in few months this will be a great start.  :truce: