Chelsy Yvonne Davy

Started by Princessinwaiting, January 16, 2014, 02:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pandaanda

Quote from: myidea on March 02, 2014, 09:47:23 PM
:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

is from 14 September 2011 she is working  for Allen & Overy,

Let us remember that she has two degrees;  that A & O is an international law firm, which deals with finance and Chelsy speaks fluent English, French and some South African languages​​. understands and knows how to speak well enough, Italian, Spanish and basic German! :nod: :nod:

she is amazing! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
How do you know that? I guess max French. This chick if she really speaks so many languages should be on Kate's place instead. Swap for wife of the heir than the spare.

myidea

Quote from: sassafras on March 05, 2014, 10:00:04 PM
Did Chelsy write the speech or deliver it? Maybe she has sound public speaking skills, why give her credit for a speech that she may not have written?

she wrote the speech, don't worry! dear jane23

Double post auto-merged: March 06, 2014, 06:45:00 AM

Quote from: pandaanda on March 06, 2014, 12:31:27 AM
Quote from: myidea on March 02, 2014, 09:47:23 PM
:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

is from 14 September 2011 she is working  for Allen & Overy,

Let us remember that she has two degrees;  that A & O is an international law firm, which deals with finance and Chelsy speaks fluent English, French and some South African languages​​. understands and knows how to speak well enough, Italian, Spanish and basic German! :nod: :nod:

she is amazing! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
How do you know that? I guess max French. This chick if she really speaks so many languages should be on Kate's place instead. Swap for wife of the heir than the spare.

i explaned in the other post!

english and some south african idioms are her mother language, french at school! spanish and italian read on newspapers! greaman in a blog but is really basic!

Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

good221

Yes Chelsy wrote all her speech because I was there and saw her for the meeting and her business strategic plan was sent to me  to Audit here at our office in  demark . No I will not be forwarding her paper work so you ALL  can see how she wrote it because it will be a validation against my company policy and I will lose my  license if I dare , So take my words for it when I said she have a great penmanship, excellent vocabulary and I love the business strategic plan well laid out correctly. Anyway according to my director we will be continuing working this plan together when I get to London  Which is great because it mean I will be seen more of Chelsy professional and I will love to keep it  this way form now on. :shake: So I am locked out all personal information about Chelsy so I am not a mess again when I see her all else she want to talk about it then I am all E.A.R.S.!! :random2:

yvonne

Quote from: good221 on March 06, 2014, 02:43:16 PM
Yes Chelsy wrote all her speech because I was there and saw her for the meeting and her business strategic plan was sent to me  to Audit here at our office in  demark . No I will not be forwarding her paper work so you ALL  can see how she wrote it because it will be a validation against my company policy and I will lose my  license if I dare , So take my words for it when I said she have a great penmanship, excellent vocabulary and I love the business strategic plan well laid out correctly. Anyway according to my director we will be continuing working this plan together when I get to London  Which is great because it mean I will be seen more of Chelsy professional and I will love to keep it  this way form now on. :shake: So I am locked out all personal information about Chelsy so I am not a mess again when I see her all else she want to talk about it then I am all E.A.R.S.!! :random2:
good221; thanx for sharing this info. you're very lucky. i sooo love chelsy since 2005.several times i went to london to see her but unsuccessful. i've seen harry at the queen's jubilee last june 2012 and he's a very good looking guy! can you also share how chelsy sounds like? does she have a british accent?  my niece from wimbledon said she's abt.5'8"tall and a size 4-5. is this true? please share!

myidea

you are very lucky girl! thanks for share, maybe more infos! pls!  and no dubt about her speech! great job chelsy! go chelsy go!  :happy20: :happy20:

is showing how hard work and perseverance, are rewarded in the end! proud and fond of her! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Double post auto-merged: March 07, 2014, 06:41:39 PM

sorry for the double post! and sorry but i'm copying this from other forum, but is really interesting!

[/b] GOOD JOB CHELSY!

"The charge"
Join the charge against rhino and elephant poaching
At Syon House - Thurday 15th May 2014.From 06 :30 pm.
Dinner , boxing, entertaining and dancing.
Black tie.

Patron- Her grace the Duches of Northumberland
Founding Commitee - Chelsy davy, Shaun Davy, Michael Walker ( among others i cant read)
Host Commitee- Lydia and Irene forte ( among others i cant read)

Fights: Jamie Richards, Shaun Davy, Michael Walker (among others i cant read)

Sponsered by lewa conservancy."

Lewa Isnt it the jeccas familly group/business whathever??

Those are the sites from the sponsors i could find
http://conservationlowerzambezi.org/
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy: Home
Peace Parks Foundation .:. Peace Parks Foundation - The Global Solution

ALWAYS PROUD ABOUT HER!
Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

sassafras

You have no idea if it was a collaborative effort by A&O. You have no proof that Chelsy wrote one word of it.

Chelsy might have good public speaking skills, but there is no proof that she has the intelligence to write a speech without help.

good221

Quote from: sassafras on March 07, 2014, 07:37:57 PM
You have no idea if it was a collaborative effort by A&O. You have no proof that Chelsy wrote one word of it.

Chelsy might have good public speaking skills, but there is no proof that she has the intelligence to write a speech without help.
I was there and I had a conversational  with her about it before I left.  I had said all of this before I don't know what you have against her but that is problem not mine, for the last time chelsy wrote it and I was send a copy to audit for my company . As a accountants lawyer for the biggest law Firm in the  U.K  firm I have to audit  all business purpose plan and marketing plan. Chelsy writing and given  a speech about why my company should invested in A&O had to be her ideal that benefit A&O. I highly doubt A&O will paid her that much of a salary for her to get help form a outsider or mess  up their  BIG investment plan. :wellduh:

myidea

dear good 221 some people try put down schelsy, for put up, other (alone they can't).  alone can do only a pochaonthas hairstyle  :hehe: :hehe:

thanks always for share!
Defamation

HsHCharlene

I am very proud of this woman. My has she grown!  :clap: :happy20: :yesss:

Chelsy-Davy-Forever - Lawyer Chelsy Yvone Davy - Lawyer Chelsy Yvone Davy

QuoteLawyer Chelsy Yvone Davy

AssociateAllen & Overy September 2011 - Present (2 years 7 months)

Chelsy Davy's Skills & Expertise

Private Equity
    Corporate Law
    Cross-border Transactions
    Dispute Resolution
    Commercial Litigation
    Due Diligence
    Legal Advice
    Restructuring
    International Law

It took some good old fashioned hard work to get where Chelsy is now.

Education

College of Law, MoorgateLPC2009 - 2010

University of LeedsBachelor of Laws (LLB)2007 - 2009

University of Cape TownBachelor of Commerce (B.Com.), Politics, Philosophy and Economics2003 - 2006

REALLY PROUD ABOUT HER! GO CHELSY GO!

FanDianaFancy

Three words.

WoW! Smart girl.

Kate

:)Thank you for this board for Chelsy.. I've enjoyed reading all of it ..
someone remarked that Prince Harry let a good one get away. However after having Chelsy in his life, he'll know what is class and what is not. He'll likely always compare others to her...Not sure, myself , about Cressida , yet..
I've always stated over the years on this board, that nothing could come of their relationship, e.g. marriage and I founded that thought on the reputation of her father being a friend of Mugabe (totally wrong spelling, I think) the pres. of Zimbawa. Had Harry and her gotten to marriage talk, I believe the media would put M/M Davy through hell because of this and the fact that he at one time had shares in a safari business (killing animals for sport). It didn't get that far and I often wonder if this was a consideration of Chelsy's not to put her family through this.. Just my thoughts....Always liked her  much more then Kate.. Kate did nothing, but Chelsy focused on a career and education and is using it...

Lauraxx

IMO i think chelsy is great. Hard working, smart and intelligent. I just don't see why some people hate and yet everyone seems to like Cressida. She would have had to work hard to get to where she is now. Just saying.

myidea

Quote from: Kate on March 12, 2014, 11:46:30 PM
someone remarked that Prince Harry let a good one get away. However after having Chelsy in his life, he'll know what is class and what is not. He'll likely always compare others to her...Not sure, myself , about Cressida , yet..
I've always stated over the years on this board, that nothing could come of their relationship, e.g. marriage and I founded that thought on the reputation of her father being a friend of Mugabe (totally wrong spelling, I think) the pres. of Zimbawa. Had Harry and her gotten to marriage talk, I believe the media would put M/M Davy through hell because of this and the fact that he at one time had shares in a safari business (killing animals for sport). It didn't get that far and I often wonder if this was a consideration of Chelsy's not to put her family through this.. Just my thoughts....Always liked her  much more then Kate.. Kate did nothing, but Chelsy focused on a career and education and is using it...
Chelsy's family is on the conservation of animals, is no ordinary safari, safari and not all are created to go kill animals!

Her family does not have any relationship with Mugabe! you know what they did to the family of the mother of Chelsy??

proud of her, because he is fully proving its worth, alone, only with her minds and her personlity!  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Defamation

Princessinwaiting

someone remarked that Prince Harry let a good one get away.

:blowkiss: your welcome kate  :vday4: it seems there was a board before this but it was shut down , I think there are ppl interested in chelsy still amd if there's new news it should be in her board  :happy:

Lauraxx

Quote from: myidea on March 13, 2014, 07:19:25 AM
Chelsy's family is on the conservation of animals, is no ordinary safari, safari and not all are created to go kill animals!

Her family does not have any relationship with Mugabe! you know what they did to the family of the mother of Chelsy??

proud of her, because he is fully proving its worth, alone, only with her minds and her personlity!  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
What did they do to the family of the mother of chelsy?

Limabeany

The media reported that her family had a relationship with Mugabe. She denied it on behalf of her family, I think and an uncle talked about it as well but it is impossible to prove or disprove either way.
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Lauraxx

I always thought that her family did have something to do with Mugabe seeing as it was mentioned in the media but then not everything that the media says is true or factually correct.

myidea

Quote from: Lauraxx on March 13, 2014, 06:10:57 PM
Quote from: myidea on March 13, 2014, 07:19:25 AM

What did they do to the family of the mother of chelsy?
What they did to other white owners, destroyed the house and the family of Beverly, is due to run at night! her maternal grandfather, he never recovered and died of Parkinson's then! Her grandmother, her choice to live in a nursing home in Durban. Every time she wants to go to Bev and Charles!

So do not think that Charles Davy, he would put in contact with these people!
Defamation

Lauraxx

Myidea, i didn't know any of this about chelsy's family, thanks for explaining!

Limabeany

I don't know of Charles Davy's relationship with Mugabe, but it is impossible to get ahead without one in that country, he may have fallen out of favor at some point but in third world countries under a dictator you either are connected and in favor with the dictator or you are swept out. The fact that he was in the country running a business for so long, tells me there was some sort of relationship, at least while he was doing well. He may have fallen out of favor at some point. But, I, at least, believe, at some point, there must have been some sort of relationship, his business success would not have been possible otherwise under that type of regime.
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

myidea

i read one time he works with american bussness men! he society was/is with american group!
Defamation

Lauraxx

And where did you read about that?

myidea

Quote from: Lauraxx on March 14, 2014, 12:55:02 AM
And where did you read about that?
article 2009 after chelsy' press comunicate when she defended her father and family! i will check if i find i will public here

Defamation

winchester09

I think its funny that anyone would question this girls work ethic or intelligence. She's clearly bright. I think she would have been a major player if she had married into the RF. But can't blame her for wanting normalcy.

Princessinwaiting

"Chelsy Davy sips a vodka soda on her terrace, on the phone with her friend. "That wedding is not happening. He's still gallivanting around the world, living it up. He's not ready to, you know, push a stroller around a park or talk about decorating a kitchen, or whatever ... No, you know that I refuse to say her name. It's a ridiculous name! Every time I say it, I feel like I'm casting a spell.""

— 

How Chelsy Davy Responded to Cressida Bonas - By Josh Duboff

This is simply too funny! LOL
:lol: