Viscountess Weymouth decorates stately home with wedding dress and portraits

Started by PrincessOfPeace, May 23, 2014, 01:44:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessOfPeace

Showing up her in-laws, the new lady of Longleat: Viscountess Weymouth decorates stately home with wedding dress and portrait of herself after husband's father snubbed couple's wedding

QuoteHer aristocratic father-in-law chose to snub the marriage that officially made her part of his privileged - and eccentric - family.

But the new Viscountess Weymouth is making sure Lord Bath gets a good look at what he missed – by exhibiting the wedding snaps on the walls of his stately home.

Emma McQuiston, 27, has decorated Longleat House with her designer wedding dress and a large portrait of herself after she married Lord Bath's son, Ceawlin Thynn.

His parents had refused to attend the event, and went to another wedding instead, after father and son fell out over the removal of murals from the walls of the historic country pile in Wiltshire.

Lady Emma, who has appeared in photo shoots for glossy magazines, later said of Lord Bath's absence: 'It's very sad he didn't come to the wedding and that the misunderstanding has escalated to this point, but what can I do?'
More: Viscountess Weymouth decorates stately home after husband's father snubbed couple's wedding | Mail Online

HsHCharlene

I like the painting but not sure about the exposition. Is someone meant to come in and view it? Are they selling tickets? Looks nice though.  :flower:

Curryong

I think the home is a stately home that is opens to the public anyway. It's probably just going to join the exhibits.