Chelsy Yvonne Davy

Started by Princessinwaiting, January 16, 2014, 02:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessinwaiting

Hi I don't know if there already is a thread here but im opening one .

I think this was the most recent we saw of her http://www.tatler.com/bystander/events/2013/december/antonia-packards-charity-auction#!/12943/image/2

Any recent sightings ? Chelsy Davy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

DaFluffs

She looks gorgeous here.  Still one of my favorite socialites......  I wish there was a man in her life.

anitalalala2

There was once a chelsy thread for years when she broke up wth Harry there the real fans kept talking about her...with time she started to disapear from media and we stoped talking about her..some anyway always found something nasty to bring up about chels especially whenever others were bashed..so for constant fights and bashing the thread was closes...
I dont think it will work again anyway...not while some posts but whathever always good to see something about chels.... :hi:

HsHCharlene

Thank you so much for making a new Chelsy post! I missed the old one and would continue to read about her, Harry or no Harry. I think she is smart, fun, hard working and down to earth. I love how she has evolved from a low maintenance teen who partied and had fun and occasionally studied to a beautiful and impeccably dressed woman. I have enjoyed watching her grow and even though it didn't work out with Harry I think that she was the best thing that could have ever happened to that young man.   :vday4:

sassafras

Beautiful? LOL Impeccably dressed? That's even funnier.

Good for her, she's an associate now, but she still looks like Miss Piggy & can't dress for squat.

Princessinwaiting

Quote from: HsHCharlene on January 17, 2014, 01:16:20 AM
Thank you so much for making a new Chelsy post! I missed the old one and would continue to read about her, Harry or no Harry. I think she is smart, fun, hard working and down to earth. I love how she has evolved from a low maintenance teen who partied and had fun and occasionally studied to a beautiful and impeccably dressed woman. I have enjoyed watching her grow and even though it didn't work out with Harry I think that she was the best thing that could have ever happened to that young man.   :vday4:

Your welcome I think it's fair she has her own thread  :Jen: she was the best he ever had I thought he would have better future gfs but so far he's gone from amazing girl to crap and more crap :wellduh:

sassafras

Chelsy was the best? PUH-lease! All she wanted was to be really really famous & she got what she wanted.

Lothwen

^You're quoting something that she said back when she was 16.  When I was 16 I said I wanted to be a lot of things.  That doesn't mean I want to be them now.  The same can be said of Chelsy.  And if she wanted to be famous, she would (IMO) be trying to get on reality tv, or signing a book deal, or trying to write for a magazine, or something like that.  But she hasn't done any of that.  Yes, we occasionally get pictures of her when she goes places with her friends or somebody sees her or knows something about her, but it's a handful of pictures every few months.  There's nothing that she's done that even remotely suggests that she is interested in staying in the public eye.
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Limabeany

I agree, Chelsy, her brother and her parents have shown more independence, dignity and self-respect than Cressida and her fame-seeking aristocratic celebrity family since this whole thing started. I don't see them conducting interviews to promote their ventures extolling their virtues for putting up with Chelsy dating Harry.  :no:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

sassafras

Quote from: Lothwen on January 17, 2014, 02:25:52 PM
^You're quoting something that she said back when she was 16.  When I was 16 I said I wanted to be a lot of things.  That doesn't mean I want to be them now.  The same can be said of Chelsy.  And if she wanted to be famous, she would (IMO) be trying to get on reality tv, or signing a book deal, or trying to write for a magazine, or something like that.  But she hasn't done any of that.  Yes, we occasionally get pictures of her when she goes places with her friends or somebody sees her or knows something about her, but it's a handful of pictures every few months.  There's nothing that she's done that even remotely suggests that she is interested in staying in the public eye.

She wanted to be famous & she got what she wanted. If she wrote a tell-all or went on a reality show she'd be OUT of the circle. A laughing stock to everyone. If she didn't want to be in the public eye, she wouldn't pose at charity events, which is does.

Lothwen

^Yes, she poses when she goes to charity events.  I would do the same thing.  That doesn't mean she "wants to be famous"
She doesn't pose for the paps when she's going into the events, but rather for the professional photographer hired specifically for that evening.  There's a huge difference, at least in my book
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Limabeany

:goodpost: I don't see how that qualifies as fame seeking...  :orchid:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Eri

Chelsy never minded the spotlight or she wouldn't pose at red carpets or go to fancy events to be photographed it's very weird that especially after 2009 she only returned to Town to attend an event in Harry's life that she knew would get worldwide coverage like the wedding and Diana's concert only to leave Town days after the event and "break up" with him ... no one can deny girl loves attention ...as for Cressida and her family of course they love attention too or they wouldn't be actresses and people like Chelsy that attend fancy events they know there will be photographers to take their picture no one is "better" than the other Jacopi is one of Chelsy's best friends  :notamused: ...

sassafras

Quote from: Lothwen on January 17, 2014, 03:07:33 PM
^Yes, she poses when she goes to charity events.  I would do the same thing.  That doesn't mean she "wants to be famous"
She doesn't pose for the paps when she's going into the events, but rather for the professional photographer hired specifically for that evening.  There's a huge difference, at least in my book

But she POSES. She could politely decline to be photographed, but she doesn't.

Eri

I will never get this Cressida vs Chelsy thing Chelsy is very friendly with Cressida's brother the two girls get along just fine because they are very similar and no one is "better" than the other ...  the boyfriend of Chelsy's cousin the man who came with her sheltered Cressida from the paps at the Carole event in December ... Chelsy would be very displeased with some of her fans having a go at Jacopi of all people they adore each other ... if there is anyone on this Planet who knows what's it's like to be Cressida right now it's Chelsy !!!

Mar

Quote from: sassafras on January 17, 2014, 04:28:34 PM

true, very true !

Eri

I don't get it ... how can anyone say a girl who stayed with a Prince (on and off)  for Years and got back with him over and over again doesn't like attention? She loved it !!! That is why she stayed if you ask me especially in the latter Years ...

good221

Quote from: Eri on January 17, 2014, 05:56:36 PM
I don't get it ... how can anyone say a girl who stayed with a Prince (on and off)  for Years and got back with him over and over again doesn't like attention? She loved it !!! That is why she stayed if you ask me especially in the latter Years ...
So that MUST be the true about your cress, since she choose  to look the other way after Vegas harry sexy party, I don't get why so much hate for the woman that mind her own business what do you expect her to do stay home and be miserable because the press will chase her, this is chelsy forum if you cannot stand her or wish her ill than please don't post we that want to know about her will like a chance to keep tell her story is that simple not a brain surgery that is life or death, like my grandmother would say if you don't like me then leave me in peace not in pieces!!!  :orchid:

Double post auto-merged: January 17, 2014, 07:18:18 PM

Quote from: sassafras on January 17, 2014, 04:28:34 PM
Quote from: Lothwen on January 17, 2014, 03:07:33 PM

I have seen a lot of photo and witness at a lot of charity events here in London of some of harry ex and social circle friends posing for the paparazzi it does not make them a demon or monster is what people do to show their support for their host just like cress and her sister walking on a lots of red carpet events no one dare call them a fame seeker, What make one different form the other as I said before this forum  is for those that want to know more about chelsy life if anyone cannot handle it MOVE on to the next forum away for chelsy and since I am back in town to London I will be post more things about her and I don't want any negative bashing to ruin it for others that want to know. :wellduh:

Eri

^ Shouldn't that go both ways? You don't like Cressida but that doesn't stop you from being on her section and you sure don't leave her in peace ... for the record ... I don't hate Chelsy Davy ( she is a total stranger to me) I actually like some of her personality traits I am just someone who finds her new found sainthood hilarious especially since before May 2011 I yes I stood up for her more than once it was brutal ... it's like she is a totally different person since she and Harry broke up ...

sassafras

Quote from: good221 on January 17, 2014, 07:09:11 PM
if anyone cannot handle it MOVE on to the next forum away for chelsy and since I am back in town to London I will be post more things about her and I don't want any negative bashing to ruin it for others that want to know. :wellduh:
Thank you, but I'll post my opinion as I am free to do so. If you don't like it, maybe you should move on to the next forum.

robynrose

Used to like Chelsy but think she used Harry mind games until he finally ended it just my view

anitalalala2

Personally i think both played games and both enjoys being on spotlight...cressida and chelsy....i agree and must say im surprised about some eris comments...finally good sensed and fair about all not only one :clap: :thumbsup:

Honetslly as ive said is impossible to open a thread about chels without fighting coz people just dont seem to be able to separate chels from Harry and then comes the cressida and thats caos... :censored2: :happy17:
People fights for theyre favs without caring about anyhting at all..just silly... :Lothwen:

I personally dont see why call someone pig nose from nothing seriouslly..thats ridiculous...thats not na opinion is just ridiculous and a very low if not silly way to do things if u ask me anyway....dont see anyone calling cressida names like they do with chels...this is hipocrose to keep saying such things and the go to cressida board and pretending nothing ever happened...so people call pippa ugly, kate a manipulative :censored:, chels trashy and pig nose and then ask people to respect cressida...i dont see anywya noone doing any of this with cressida...some are about dicussing and not only hating and causing caos seriouslly...Discussing opinions, likes, deslikes,etc...is a thing hating and calling people trashy, pig nose from nothing...like were talking about something related to chels and someone comes and say i think shes pig nose and trashy seriouslly...how chilshy and silly...is totally diferent to come and give a view and say i agree i disagree...I dont see none of this happening on cressidas threads..maybe it happens on other forums or tumblr but not here from what i see so theres no excuse honestlly  :shrug:

I dont see anyhting bad about having negative views, deslikes opinions are opinions  :shrug:  But hating and being simply silly for plager as it happens constantlly by the same ones as usual...is diferent....juding people diferente by the same things like saying i deslike chels coz she posed for pics and played games with harry...so does cressidas and still shes put on a pedestal while chels is hated  :loco:
Seriouslly something dont make any sense..never did never will..whathever... :orchid:

I dont like cresida but i dont call her offensve things or names...that hating and i think only serve to cause dicussions..again and again...on that i have to agree why post???Seriouslly...

Its just ridiulsou how even after 19 months shes been dating Harry plus the other months Harry have been single since some believe he and chels broke up way before the royal wedding and some still atacks the girl like shes a manace seriouslly..also i will never get the new chelsy saint phase...i would really love to see that happeenning but as a fan still a fan yeah i can assure its not happening...people still hate on chels constantlly...some wont never let that change  :wink: :hehe:  It happens with all harrys ex if not all exes in general..once theyre out of the game the ones that hates them starts to see the positve points abot them,.it will happen with cressida if shes dumbed too..and i wonder if she will be hated same was as some hjates chels for being harrys ex seriouslly...i hope so honetslly...cant deny...it will be funny to see the same people defnding her now atacking her later just like they did with chels  :Lothwen:

We barelly seee chels and even today when we see is stll the same shot goin on again and again...everytime cressida gets a critics her
obssessive razy fans makes sure to crticize chel 10 times..i wonder if they really like cressida or simply really hate chels  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honetslly i think is about time it stops honetslly...is just silly... :orchid:

good221

Quote from: Eri on January 17, 2014, 07:39:39 PM
^ Shouldn't that go both ways? You don't like Cressida but that doesn't stop you from being on her section and you sure don't leave her in peace ... for the record ... I don't hate Chelsy Davy ( she is a total stranger to me) I actually like some of her personality traits I am just someone who finds her new found sainthood hilarious especially since before May 2011 I yes I stood up for her more than once it was brutal ... it's like she is a totally different person since she and Harry broke up ...
NO  I don't hate cress or neither do I hate her families, this is chelsy forum it should be a place for update about her life or share information about her.YES Everyone is entitled to  their opinion  But Chelsy is a  nobody why is it so important to keep throw knife at he. Like  I said  early if No one want to know what up with Chelsy life then move on to the next post don't ruin it or Start comparing her ex boyfriend girl to Her. :notamused:

Eri

I personally don't like Chelsy anymore (and I used to like her a lot) her GAMES through the Years are evident for everyone to see and personally I hope Harry never returns to that MESS but I fear we haven't heard the least of Chelsy ...