Queen Elizabeth II 80th birthday - Events, articles and pictures

Started by Jenee, February 28, 2006, 03:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHoch82

Happy 80th, Darling mama

QuotePRINCE Charles paid an emotional tribute to his “darling Mama” on her 80th birthday yesterday.
Harryite #0040

AHoch82

Arthur's birthday wishes

QuoteI’ve been photographing her for 30 years and she’s never put a foot wrong.[/ouote]
Harryite #0040

Windsor

WOW

chavita

Harryite #0009

Wombat

I think the Queen was really moved by the well wishers.  I hope she's around to celebrate her 100th bday :notworthy:

WOW

That would be AWESOME! Charles would be 78 and William 43  :blink: and Harry would be 41.

chavita

Harryite #0009

WOW

chavita

Harryite #0009

WOW

chavita

Harryite #0009

WOW

AHoch82

Quote from: WOW on April 24, 2006, 02:58:19 AM
William 43  :blink:

Oh, man, I dont want to be 43 like him that we are getting old because we are the first born children of 1982!  <_<
Harryite #0040

Windsor

Can I remind members to please stay on topic - thank you

chavita

Harryite #0009

WOW

Its pretty bad when an admin has to tell the mods to get back on topic, sorry  :blush:

WOW

Windsor

Windsor

In Pictures: Commonwealth hosts birthday lunch for Queen Elizabeth II

Wombat

Competition: Go to the Queen's birthday party! ~ BBC
QuoteOn 25 June 2006 the Queen is hosting a huge party at Buckingham Palace and we're looking for a Press Packer to be our royal correspondent for the day.
I think you have to be a kid to do this :blink:

Windsor

Quote from: *~Gem*Gems~* on April 23, 2006, 01:25:24 AM
Windsor church service for Queen

BBC Radio 4: The Queen at 80: A Service of Thanksgiving

A Service of Thanksgiving, from Windsor: The Queen and members of the Royal Family gathered in St George's Chapel on Arpil 23rd, for a service celebrating the monarch's 80th birthday.

Long Live The Queen

Windsor

As the Queen celebrates her 80th birthday, Newsnight discusses how much the world has changed since her birth.

80 years of change

Windsor

People young and old in the South East have been marking Queen Elizabeth II's 80th birthday.

BBC South East Today joined the celebrations at a school playground party and with a group of Kent women who travelled to Windsor.

BBC Video: Queen's 80th marked in South East