Meghan Markle and Harry tell all interview with Gayle King, CBS

Started by wannable, January 11, 2020, 02:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'agree to tell-all interview with Gayle King

Page Six can also reveal that Oprah?s BFF Gayle King is set to score the first interview with the Sussexes post-Megxit. King attended Meghan?s NYC baby shower and visited them after the birth of baby Archie. A TV source said: ?It?s hush-hush, but there?s no one else they would turn to.?

Blue Clover

I wonder if this will set things straight for Harry and Meghan? I heard that Oprah denied having talks with them before they made their decision, Gayle King is Oprah's closet friend. The Crown could talk them out of doing this interview since Harry is still negotiating with Prince Charles and HMQ.

Princess Cassandra

In my opinion this is no time for an interview. They are not alone in this drama and this will cause nothing but hurt. VERY poor judgement. I've been very supportive of them, but doing this interview will be a disaster. What is going on?  One can only hope this is fake news.

TLLK

I agree that an interview at this point in time is a terrible idea. I believe that like Panorama (Diana) and the Dimbley (Charles) that this will not endear the couple to the public.

amabel

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on January 11, 2020, 02:39:22 PM
In my opinion this is no time for an interview. They are not alone in this drama and this will cause nothing but hurt. VERY poor judgement. I've been very supportive of them, but doing this interview will be a disaster. What is going on?  One can only hope this is fake news.
mmm there are elemetns of Sarah Ferguson, the Duke and Dss of Windsor, even Diana, in all this...

Blue Clover

Yes, I agree. I see elements of all of them in this.  :goodpost:

amabel

Quote from: Blue Clover on January 11, 2020, 03:42:50 PM
Perhaps it is not true.  After all if they are in negotaitons with the RF, they may be told that appearing on a talk show will definitely damage tehir chances of a good deal.. - There were rumours a while ago that Doria was going to appear on Oprah, but she never did.  However, Im not sure Meghan has as much sense as her mother

wannable

I bet it will be:

racist card
the victim card

then the dirty laundry
because of the above we had fights with the Cambridge's and our shared KP staff, we were thrown out

Meanwhile Gayle King won't grill them  :hehe: :P
about Apt. 1
about their interview when both gushed about W&K
about letting her participate single to Christmas BP lunch, Sandringham, Foundation TV interview, she wasn't yet a member
Etc.

Izabella

sandy

I doubt any interview will take place. It certainly won't take place when negotiations are happening.

Double post auto-merged: January 11, 2020, 10:53:30 PM

Quote from: wannable on January 11, 2020, 05:55:26 PM
I bet it will be:

racist card
the victim card

then the dirty laundry
because of the above we had fights with the Cambridge's and our shared KP staff, we were thrown out

Meanwhile Gayle King won't grill them  :hehe: :P
about Apt. 1
about their interview when both gushed about W&K
about letting her participate single to Christmas BP lunch, Sandringham, Foundation TV interview, she wasn't yet a member
Etc.

Yes to ignite more awful comments about them in the DM. What they say to Gayle will pale in comparison to the name calling of the couple.

But I think this is fake news.

Double post auto-merged: January 11, 2020, 10:54:14 PM

Quote from: amabel on January 11, 2020, 03:35:46 PM
mmm there are elemetns of Sarah Ferguson, the Duke and Dss of Windsor, even Diana, in all this...

And Prince Charles with his embarrassing confessions to Dimbleby.

FanDianaFancy

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on January 11, 2020, 02:39:22 PM
Quote from: Blue Clover on January 11, 2020, 03:42:50 PM

Only thing is, they did not have THE RACE CARD TO PLAY.

this is really a sad turn of events ....you know Gayle is going to ask, bring up, and harp on THE RACE CARD.

Curryong

Gayle King has completely denied any interview with the Sussexes has been scheduled, or spoken about between the parties, or thought about in any way shape or form.

CBS host Gayle King denies Meghan Markle and Prince Harry ?agreed to tell-all interview in US? ? The Sun

It seems to have come from the same tabloid fantasy that ran before the Sussex wedding that Doria was definitely sitting down for an interview with Oprah.

wannable

3 people with MH problems, so who knows.

Tom Bradby is indicating the Sussexes are trying to blackmail the Royal Family with a tell-all interview. Will surely backfire.

sandy

Blackmail is an extreme word. There is no tell all interview.

FanDianaFancy

Quote from: wannable on January 12, 2020, 01:01:30 AM
3 people with MH problems, so who knows.

Tom Bradby is indicating the Sussexes are trying to blackmail the Royal Family with a tell-all interview. Will surely backfire.

No interview to tell yet.

I would not be surprised if Oprah and Gayle , both new friends and supporters, will get interviews first and this has been discussed.

Every HOUR there are new rumors. Rumors also that can be damaging for the rumored parties.

Oprah and the Obamas don?t respond to every single rumor , lol, which is daily about them. Oprah is buying an English estate. The zzObsmas are buying a beach house in Malibu.  Just stop xamples of silly, what could be rumors, not worth responding to.

However, both, Oprah and the Obamas , responded denying they are advising or in contact with MegHen and their decisions.
To be implemented in these serious rumors, no. That would hurt Obama to be implemented bin the fall of the Monarchy, British govt, etc.
Oprah, no, cannot be either so there you had responses denying these rumors as soon as they surfaced.

Blackmail. Yes, QEII, PC,PW are being blackmailed, cornered ,  disgraced, and were just made a fool of MegHen. MegHen in their surprise statement to the media outlined what are THEIR DEMANDS.
Now QE, PC, PW, the govt, TPTB have to do hopefully the right things and take away The Commonwealth positions, all patrons, HRH, funding from the Duchy, and a time limit on RPOs as , until Henry takes his inheritance and hires his security, buys his London home, etc.

I am sure , let?s say, if QE and company would do the right thing and take these things and the trademarks too, Henry would bring up without RPOs his family could be in jeopardy and look at what happened to his mother without her HRH. Diana was not killed because of not having HRH.
Diana was in a fatal car accident ......we know the story.

wannable

FanDianaFancy

Quote from: wannable on January 12, 2020, 02:29:00 AM
It's not me, Tom Bradby, as I said who knows

Agreed.

Tom Bradby said what he said.

Wow.

I just saw thedailymail article about Mondays showdown.

Sidebar article was Tom Bradby , very threatening, saying about an interview with Meg or Hen or both. I cannot remember

sandy

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on January 12, 2020, 02:20:54 AM
No interview to tell yet.

I would not be surprised if Oprah and Gayle , both new friends and supporters, will get interviews first and this has been discussed.

Every HOUR there are new rumors. Rumors also that can be damaging for the rumored parties.

Oprah and the Obamas don?t respond to every single rumor , lol, which is daily about them. Oprah is buying an English estate. The zzObsmas are buying a beach house in Malibu.  Just stop xamples of silly, what could be rumors, not worth responding to.

However, both, Oprah and the Obamas , responded denying they are advising or in contact with MegHen and their decisions.
To be implemented in these serious rumors, no. That would hurt Obama to be implemented bin the fall of the Monarchy, British govt, etc.
Oprah, no, cannot be either so there you had responses denying these rumors as soon as they surfaced.

Blackmail. Yes, QEII, PC,PW are being blackmailed, cornered ,  disgraced, and were just made a fool of MegHen. MegHen in their surprise statement to the media outlined what are THEIR DEMANDS.
Now QE, PC, PW, the govt, TPTB have to do hopefully the right things and take away The Commonwealth positions, all patrons, HRH, funding from the Duchy, and a time limit on RPOs as , until Henry takes his inheritance and hires his security, buys his London home, etc.

I am sure , let?s say, if QE and company would do the right thing and take these things and the trademarks too, Henry would bring up without RPOs his family could be in jeopardy and look at what happened to his mother without her HRH. Diana was not killed because of not having HRH.
Diana was in a fatal car accident ......we know the story.

Nobody is being blackmailed or cornered. Deliberations are going on next week.

There are probably better couple composite names.

FanDianaFancy

@sandy     They are not blackmailing, but just making sure the get what they want or else.

sandy

Or else?  The family is going to Talk in Person this week.

wannable

Apparently it's a real threat according to all the RR BP sources.

sandy

What sort of threat?  Nobody is being held hostage. There is a family discussion tomorrow.

wannable

sandy