Baby Lady Louise

Started by FtLouie34, November 27, 2003, 10:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riley

Louie-
The title of the post has to do with baby Lady Louise. The post has to do with Princess Caroline become a UN Goodwill Ambassador. Where's the connection? I'm confused.
Cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

kitkat

Riley, she must have had too many crack-filled eggs!!

LadyLove

I wonder why they didn't want HRH for their kid. I can see why Anne didn't want it but why them? Its not like they haven't used their titles enough!!! (i do love them to death, but its the truth)

I also just read somewhere that Charles supposedly was asked if Mountbatten could be used in the surname and he and diana refused!!! that kind of makes me mad. It SHOULD be used. Its tradition.

kitkat

If it is true that Charles and Diana refused, there might be a legitimate excuss. Perhaps Diana wanted Spencer to be part of their childrens name and it wasn't allowed. If they weren't allowed that name why should she allow another name to be added. I'm probably completely wrong, but that was the only thing I could think of. I just feel that they had their reasons if, indeed, they wouldn't allow Mountbatten as part of the princes names.

Also, when I read the article it said that Prince Philip warmly recived the child reciving Mountbatten as part of his grandchilds name. That to me makes me think that it's not tradition. How do you know that it is tradition?

QuoteI wonder why they didn't want HRH for their kid. I can see why Anne didn't want it but why them? Its not like they haven't used their titles enough!!! (i do love them to death, but its the truth)
Because the HRH would make the child, too, distinctly different from other kids, and even though the HRH name isn't attached to her name doesn't mean she can't use the fact that she is part of the royal family.

LadyLove

Well, I didn't mean tradition of the royal family. I meant "regular" tradition. :)

CountessJayne

:huh:

I thought according to some document, the heir apparent would get the surname Windsor, and the rest of the sovereign's children would be Mountbatten-Windsor. So since Charles is the heir apparent his last name is Windsor, as is the last name of Wills and Harry. *shrugs*  maybe i'm wrong...

QuoteWell, I didn't mean tradition of the royal family. I meant "regular" tradition. 

I'd like to have that sort of tradition. I'd like a hyphenated name. Unless whoever I marry is too much of an influential public figure...which i doubt...haha, but good point, Lady Love.

wills_gurl0824

actually harry has the Mountbatten-Windsor on his name. idk y wills wouldn't and harry would but hey! go figure. i got it from this website    http://yorkgirls.20fr.com/family.html its a page on the website.  
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

LadyLove

:o that has to be a typo, the article i read stated that none of Prince Charles children would carry that name.

kitkat

Actually, I read, sometime after I read this thread, that William, too, has the name Mountbatten.

LadyLove

Does anyone know how she's doing? When is her christening supposed to be?

stewie_griffin

I haven't heard anything about her in a while. Apparently, she's doing well. No idea when her christening is supposed to be.  
Peter: "Joe, that talk is un-American. Did George W. Bush quit after he lost the popular vote? No! Did he quit after he lost thousands of dollars of his father's friends' money in failed oil companies? No! Did he quit after he knocked that woman up? No! Did he quit after getting that DUI? No! Did he

LadyLove

:mellow: What are they going to do, wait until she starts school to give her a christening? HA! That would be mean.

princessrose

Quote:mellow: What are they going to do, wait until she starts school to give her a christening? HA! That would be mean.
Oh I believe her christening is very soon :angelic:
It?s comforting to know that she is doing well though
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

LadyLove

sara1981

you know Prince Edward and Sophie will decide when christening maybe this month or February im not sure! if Sophie will return to public for duty! or she will stay home with baby for 6 weeks wait find out see what-ups!

Sara Boyce

princessrose

"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

stewie_griffin

Peter: "Joe, that talk is un-American. Did George W. Bush quit after he lost the popular vote? No! Did he quit after he lost thousands of dollars of his father's friends' money in failed oil companies? No! Did he quit after he knocked that woman up? No! Did he quit after getting that DUI? No! Did he

LadyLove

princesscharmingolas

And! We're going to get pictures soon!Family photographs of The Earl and Countess of Wessex with Lady Louise Windsor

There really are no photos yet. THat's just the announcement.
Charmee.[/font]

LadyLove

QuoteAnd! We're going to get pictures soon!Family photographs of The Earl and Countess of Wessex with Lady Louise Windsor

There really are no photos yet. THat's just the announcement.
Yay! :) I want to see what she looks like, lol.

sara1981

i cant wait see the baby at christening! her baby looks fab!

Sara Boyce

kwanfan

Thanks for the link.  :)