Started by Macrobug, September 03, 2014, 06:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macrobug

He nominated Haakon
https://www.facebook.com/palaismonaco?fref=photo

I have never hear him speak before.  He has more of an American accent
GNU Terry Pratchett

cinrit

QuotePrince Albert of Monaco 'Extremely Proud and Happy' to Complete Ice Bucket Challenge

Prince Albert of Monaco added a touch of royalty to the Ice Bucket Challenge as he completed the task on Tuesday.

Albert, who is expecting his first child with wife Princess Charlene, showed his fun side as he undertook the challenge against the lavish backdrop of Monte Carlo's coastline.

The royal was filmed going through with the dunking in a video posted on Facebook by the Monaco Royal Palace.

Albert started off by thanking Eddie Jordan, founder and owner of Jordan Grand Prix, and former rugby star Brian O'Driscoll for the nomination.

More: Prince Albert of Monaco does Ice Bucket Challenge - hellomagazine.com

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

TLLK

Quote from: Macrobug on September 03, 2014, 06:30:34 PM
He nominated Haakon
https://www.facebook.com/palaismonaco?fref=photo

I have never hear him speak before.  He has more of an American accent
I know that he went to college in the U.S. and joined a fraternity, plus having an American mother likely influenced his English. King Abdullah has an accent that is some where between American and British.

Lothwen

I think it's wonderful that he took part in this challenge :thumbsup:

And I agree he sounds a lot more like an American than he does a Frenchman.  But I think Stephanie and Caroline also sound that way as well.
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Curryong

Well, Grace was an American, and didn't her three children get some of their education in the States?