King Charles III and the Queen Consort's offical overseas travel Part 2

Started by TLLK, October 01, 2021, 05:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessOfPeace

wannable

Their last engagement today (Cairo) was cancelled.

MoD cancels Prince Charles' visit to HMS Queen Elizabeth today as Russian planes track it across the Mediterranean during hunt for wreck of F35 stealth jet.

^ A UK F35 crashed in exercise/practice in the Med. The pilot ejected and is well. Whilst the UK is at the moment doing their best efforts to recover the F35, the Russians are in the lookout if abandoned to recover the wreckage....technology.

PrincessOfPeace

The Prince of Wales is pictured here waving as he departs Borg el-Arab Airport in Egypt to return to the UK on the last day of their tour of the Middle East .

The Duchess of Cornwall has described her tour of Egypt with the Prince of Wales as "absolutely brilliant", but said "it's been too short".

https://twitter.com/PA/status/1461707758651252737?s=20

Curryong

It?s a pity it wasn't a longer tour so they could see some other ancient sites close up. Charles has probably been given a tour of the Sphinx, Pyramids and Valley of the Kings in the past but I don?t know about Camilla. Perhaps they?ll take a private holiday to Egypt one day.

Blue Clover

PrincessOfPeace

PrincessOfPeace

The Prince of Wales has arrived in Barbados ahead of celebration events to mark Barbados' transition to a Republic within the Commonwealth.

HRH is greeted by a Guard of Honour and the National Anthems are played.

https://twitter.com/ClarenceHouse/status/1465182074806190085?s=20

Barbados: Prince Charles to reaffirm 'trusted partnership' as nation prepares to cut ties with Queen | World News | Sky News

Princess Cassandra

I love seeing photos of their official visits. You get to see foreign officials, beautiful scenery, and I confess I love to see the fashion as well. (especially for the formal events).

PrincessOfPeace

The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall today began their visit to Northern Ireland as part of the Platinum Jubilee year tours:

Bilder und Fotos - Getty Images

TLLK

A couple of videos from their visit to Northern Ireland today as part of their domestic Jubilee tour.

Charles and Camilla Hop on a Twin Bike During N Ireland Visit - YouTube

The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall have become the first royals to visit Cookstown, a small town in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.

Prince Charles visits 17th century Lissan House - YouTube

QuotePrince Charles has toured the seventeenth century Lissan House, where he met people involved in traditional crafts, artists and conservationists. Report by Zaina Alibhai.

PrincessOfPeace

TLLK

PrincessOfPeace

The Prince Of Wales And The Duchess Of Cornwall Visit The Republic Of Ireland - Day One:

Bilder und Fotos - Getty Images

PrincessOfPeace

To mark Her Majesty The Queen's Platinum Jubilee, The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall will visit Canada in May. 🇨🇦

Their Royal Highnesses will meet communities in:
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Ottawa
-  Yellowknife, Northwest Territories

Thread: https://twitter.com/ClarenceHouse/status/1513502722833715208?s=20

PrincessOfPeace

Would love to see them in Newfoundland. Just hop on the ferry.

Macrobug67

TLLK

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on April 11, 2022, 08:19:26 PM
Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on April 11, 2022, 08:19:26 PM

I hope that you have the chance to see them @PrincessOfPeace!   :happycanada: :happyuk:

PrincessOfPeace