Main Menu

Re: Total Posts

Started by LouisFerdinand, May 27, 2021, 11:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisFerdinand

On May 27 I had over 9500 total posts. Today I have only 8373 total posts. Where did over 1,000 posts go?

Macrobug67

LF.  I am cleaning up threads etc.  Any posts I removed are in the recycle bin.  They are still on the forum, just not visible.  I am trying not to move too many posts of current posters but old threads from 2016 and before are getting cleaned up.  If there are any posts that you remember and are attached to and want back on the visible part of the forum, let me know.  I?ll do what I can to return them.  Or put them in another board.   Or something. 

This goes for others, too.   I don?t want to upset people but I am sure most would agree that the boards needed a clean up.   :flower3:

PrincessOfPeace

Well worth it imo. You are doing a great job cleaning up and organizing the forum @Macrobug67

Macrobug67

Thank you madam!

@LouisFerdinand. There are some of your posts that I have noticed that are quite interesting but are over 5 years old.   I may do some bumping up of old posts.  So just a heads up if you notice an old post suddenly making an appearance. 

LouisFerdinand

Has something technical gone amiss again with the total number of posts counts?

TLLK

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on August 22, 2021, 10:46:38 PM

No nothing technical, just some ongoing clean up in the European, Asian and Middle Eastern royal threads. :)

LouisFerdinand

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on August 22, 2021, 10:46:38 PM
The total number of post counts has decreased. Are there technical circumstances?

Macrobug67

TLLK

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on August 28, 2021, 10:27:37 PM

The total number of post counts has decreased. Are there technical circumstances?

@LouisFerdinand - No nothing technical, just some much needed maintenance and organization/clean up for the site.  @Macrobug67 is assisting me with clean up and she's been fixing the post concerns when she completes her tasks.

LouisFerdinand

The total number of posts has decreased. Please explain.

TLLK

@LouisFerdinand -Posts will be replaced. It does occur when the Moderation Team takes on the immense task of cleaning up and reorganizing on the site. Please be patient.