Main Menu

Why is this happening?

Started by Wombat, March 02, 2005, 11:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

Sometimes when I try to get into the Miscellaneous forum I can't...I've noticed that it only happens when somebody has posted something in the books thread....it only allows me to open that thread and not the rest of the miscellaneous forum..Has anyone else had this problem? :blink:  

kitkat

Hmm, that's odd. That's never happened to me! :blink:  

Wombat

It's just happened again..that is until someone posted something in the miscellaneous thread....then I could get into it :blink: wierd :blink:  

~Sophia~

That is strange.
This is the first time I heard something like this :blink:  

Wombat

Maybe it's just me...but it's always happened.. :huh:  

~Sophia~

Maybe mediastar should know something about this.

mediastar

I don't know the reason. If it keeps happening we could move the books thread to the front page to see if that helps.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

Windsor

QuoteSometimes when I try to get into the Miscellaneous forum I can't...I've noticed that it only happens when somebody has posted something in the books thread....it only allows me to open that thread and not the rest of the miscellaneous forum..Has anyone else had this problem? :blink:
That is weird!!! never has that happened to me :blink:  

QuoteSometimes when I try to get into the Miscellaneous forum I can't...I've noticed that it only happens when somebody has posted something in the books thread....it only allows me to open that thread and not the rest of the miscellaneous forum..Has anyone else had this problem? :blink:
That happens to me too.  :unsure:  

Katana101

HA. I was the unregistered guest. Silly me. :blush:  :blush: I guess I'm just out of it.  :blush:

:wavey:  
Stewie's Letter: Dear stupid dog, I've gone to live with the children on jolly farm. Good bye forever. Stewie.
P.S. I never got a chance to return that sweater Lois gave me for Christmas. Umm, I left the receipt on top of my bureau. I'm probably over the thirty day

Wombat

Now I feel bad that it's happening...don't worry...it fixes itself up ...eventually :huh: