Prince Louis General Chat

Started by sara8150, September 04, 2017, 03:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessOfPeace

Three tomorrow!

Taken earlier this week by The Duchess before he left for his first day of nursery, The Duke and Duchess are pleased to share a new image of Prince Louis.

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/1385345248512053248?s=20

TLLK

:bday7: :happyuk: AWWW look at that big boy on his bicycle! I'm impressed that he is not using training wheels at three. I guess those months up in Norfolk gave them an opportunity to teach him how to ride a two wheeler.  So happy that he's now started nursery school too. :happy: I wonder if he's going to the same school that Charlotte attended?

PrincessOfPeace

^^^ @TLLK

Yes. The Duchess of Cambridge took the photo after dropping off Prince Louis at Willcocks Nursery School in Kensington, west London, yesterday morning

Curryong

Happy birthday big boy Louis! I think he has a slightly different shape of face to his older siblings, though the same colouring. It will be interesting to see who he looks like as he grows older.

Macrobug67

He is such a little cutie.  I think he is another version of Mike M.  But there is more than a passing resemblance to William.

wannable

Keepsake, his first bike, his first day of Nursery (and his first adidas  :teehee: )

wannable

Gert's Royals
@Gertsroyals
Prince Louis is attending The Willcocks Nursery School, near Kensington Palace. Princess Charlotte also attended the same nursery school.

TudorQueen

Happy birthday Prince Louis  :flower3:

Growing up so much riding a bike, and now off to nursery school.  :wub:

He still very much looks like Mike Middleton but not the same mini me his brother is. A bit of Windsor peeking through.

TudorQueen

Quote from: TLLK on April 22, 2021, 09:41:55 PM
:bday7: :happyuk: AWWW look at that big boy on his bicycle! I'm impressed that he is not using training wheels at three. I guess those months up in Norfolk gave them an opportunity to teach him how to ride a two wheeler.  So happy that he's now started nursery school too. :happy: I wonder if he's going to the same school that Charlotte attended?

Its a strider bike, no pedals on it. Perfect bike for little kids that age as no training wheels needed. They are built to help kids learn to balance.

LouisFerdinand

Happy Birthday to Prince Louis!   
I like the color of his bike. I had some red bicycles.

Macrobug67

Such a cute picture but ( and I hate putting a damper on things) no helmet??  I hope it?s just for the photo.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: TudorQueen on April 22, 2021, 11:27:30 PM
Its a strider bike, no pedals on it. Perfect bike for little kids that age as no training wheels needed. They are built to help kids learn to balance.
I love those balance bikes, and the children love them because the can go very fast on them. Prince Louis seems like a very big boy to me - as though he may be the tallest when grown. I think we can expect all of the Cambridge children to be tall, however. He has Kate's huge smile. 

sara8150

Prince Louis is dressed in his father Prince William's signature navy jumper and blue shirt | Daily Mail Online

Why parents like Kate Middleton and Prince William are ditching the stabilisers for balance bikes | Daily Mail Online

Prince Louis looks just like Michael Middleton in birthday photo | Daily Mail Online
Not Prince Charles?s twin face!! 

Prince Louis Birthday: Royal Family Sends Wishes | PEOPLE.com

Prince Charles and Camilla send Prince Louis birthday wishes with sweet photo | HELLO!

Kate Middleton's son Prince Louis' new photo has royal fans saying the same thing | HELLO!

Prince Louis turns three! So how does he compare with other royals at the same age?

Prince Louis birthday: Prince Charles and Camilla break royal mourning period | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Louis's 3rd birthday photo shows his love of the outdoors | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Louis sends Twitter into meltdown as Kate posts new birthday photo | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Royals fans think Prince Louis is 'spitting image' of his granddad in new birthday photo - Mirror Online

Prince Louis' ?25 adidas trainers are absolutely adorable and they're still in stock - Mirror Online

Queen stepped in to change Prince Louis's name - and he nearly had different title - Mirror Online

Prince Louis rides ?190 Frog Tadpole Balance bike before his first day at nursery - Mirror Online

Prince Louis grins in adorable pic as he marks his third birthday on ?200 red balance bike

New photo of Prince Louis shared to celebrate his 3rd birthday | GMA

https://www.today.com/parents/prince-louis-3-see-new-photo-honor-his-birthday-t216040

oak_and_cedar

Happy birthday :) What a cutie pie. Looks just like Kate!  :flower3:

Macrobug67

A place to chat about the littlest Cambridge  :crazylove:

PrincessOfPeace

TLLK

Curryong

Happy birthday Prince Louis. With lots of birthday cake! Like his brother and sister he favours the Middletons imo.

sara8150

LouisFerdinand

Do you think Prince Louis will attend the Coronation of King Charles III?

Curryong

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on September 14, 2022, 10:55:00 PM
Do you think Prince Louis will attend the Coronation of King Charles III?

Charles was only a little older at his mother?s Coronation. However, apparently he became very bored, began playing with his Aunt Margaret?s Order of Service and after a short time had to be taken out by his nanny. Ceremonies of that length aren?t places for small children.