Madame Tussauds unveils new model of Prince Harry

Started by cinrit, May 08, 2014, 11:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteIn celebration of his 30th birthday, we can reveal that we're creating a new wax figure of His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales, which will be unveiled to mark the special occasion in September. The new figure will replace the present likeness of Prince Harry, which was first featured at the attraction in 2006, and will portray the much-loved young Royal, in a relaxed pose dressed in his army combat fatigues.

"Our Royal figures are amongst the most popular here at Madame Tussauds London," commented our PR Manager, Nicole Fenner. She continued: "Since he was first portrayed in his very early twenties Prince Harry has changed quite a lot, and his 30th birthday seemed the perfect time to create a brand new figure with a brand new look. We know our guests will be delighted to get up close to the Prince, dressed as he has so often been pictured, in his fatigues, relaxed, informal and very much at ease."

More: Madame Tussauds London begins work on a new wax figure of Prince Harry

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Curryong

It's true that The Ginger One's face and hair have changed, especially in the last three or four years. He's ageing like good wine, I feel.

cinrit

The older he gets, the more I see Charles in his face.

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

tiaras

Prince Harry gets a makeover as Madame Tussauds unveils new waxwork | Mail Online

Quote'Our Royal figures are amongst the most popular here at Madame Tussauds London,' commented a Madame Tussauds' spokesperson. 'Since he was first portrayed in his very early twenties Prince Harry has changed quite a lot, and his thirtieth birthday seemed the perfect time to create a brand new figure with a brand new look.

'We know our guests will be delighted to get up close to the prince, dressed as he has so often been pictured, in his fatigues, relaxed, informal and very much at ease.'

when i visited i did the same with his old waxwork lol , he's pretty .. ok  :hehe:

TLLK

I have to say it's one of the better ones. Most are really  :cry: :wacko: :o IMO.

Jenee

Wow! I think they got him spot on. It looks incredibly lifelike. I haven't been to a Madame Tussauds in a decade or two, but I don't remember the models in the NYC version being that well done.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Lady Adams

^^ So real that the Daily Mail used a pic as the real Harry today!
"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." --Elbert Hubbard, American writer

Curryong

I think the new waxwork is MUCH more like Harry than the previous one!

DaisyMeRollin

Aw. It should have been Vegas Harry. Maximum feather rufflage and kicks and giggles for all!  :teehee:
"No one is dumb who is curious. The people who don't ask questions remain clueless throughout their lives." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Macrobug

I think Madame would prefer the displays to not be X Rated.  And clothed.  Though a nakkid Harry would be a popular money maker. 
GNU Terry Pratchett