Kate: Early Years and other patronages related to children Part 2

Started by TLLK, June 28, 2023, 12:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

The Princess of Wales proved she was the children's Princess today as she headed to open a new Children's Day Surgery at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital in London.

PrincessOfPeace

The Princess Of Wales Opens Evelina London's New Children's Day Surgery Unit -

Bilder und Fotos - Getty Images

wannable

Ms Ayida said: ''We put children, young people and families at the heart of everything we do, and you especially feel that when coming into our new unit.

''It was lovely to have this recognised with the Princess of Wales today, who values the importance of having a supported and nurturing environment for children through her work with The Royal Foundation Centre for Early Childhood.''

wannable

The Princess of Wales, Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis volunteering at the baby bank.

The Prince and Princess of Wales
@KensingtonRoyal
Baby Banks are warm, caring places for families to access equipment, products, clothes and toys to help relieve some of the stresses creating significant pressures on people caring for babies and young children. 

Watch in full: https://youtu.be/gvwLS2nGdO4

A film by Will Warr

wannable

Rebecca English
@RE_DailyMail

When I covered the Princess of Wales visiting @TheBabyBank in April, she vowed to return one day with her own three children
She was true to her word and last month took all three along to volunteer!

wannable

Wonderful ^ The first link  - Daily Mail Rebecca English super detailed article.

PrincessOfPeace

wannable

@KensingtonRoyal

At Newport Cathedral earlier this month, the local community hosted their own ?Together at Christmas? Carol Service with @earlychildhood

Watch our short film from the Service: Newport's Community Carol Service #ShapingUs - YouTube

It was an evening that celebrated the diversity of the city and the people helping the next generation to flourish, building the foundations for a happier, healthier society #ShapingUs

Yng Nghadeirlan Casnewydd yn gynharach yn y mis, bu i?r gymuned leol gynnal eu Gwasanaeth Carolau ?Gyda?n Gilydd dros y Nadolig? gydag
@earlychildhood

Gwyliwch ein ffilm fer o?r gwasanaeth.

Roedd hi?n noson a ddathlodd amrywiaeth y ddinas a?r bobl sy?n helpu?r genhedlaeth nesaf i ffynnu, gan feithrin cymdeithas a fydd yn hapusach ac yn iachach.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1736022274027778347

wannable

Should children be taught charity at Christmas?

Baby Basics
@BabyBasicsUK
Thank you @CharleneWhite & @loosewomen for highlighting baby banks today your recent visit to @babybasicssunbyas part of @Fabulousmag
#Babybankonus & also the @Earlychildhood Christmas baby bank campaign - every mention helps more families get the support they need. #ShapingUs

^ ITV lunch time live chat show today in the UK were discussing the Baby Banks.  Charlene White (the presenter details the kind of women that need and use baby banks when she went to investigate - all heartbreaking)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1735292002470641725

Curryong

Everybody should learn and know the meaning of charity at Xmas, whatever their age. Before I retired planning for Christmas donations would begin in September at the local community centre I worked at, and a lot of our donations would start to trickle in in November. We had ?elves? volunteers to show mums (and sometimes dads) the special gift room with toys and other necessities, from babyhood up. Teenagers would get gift vouchers.

wannable

@KensingtonRoyal
From volunteers running Baby Banks helping families across Cornwall, to a couple in Hull who've fostered more than 70 children and volunteer in their community, our wonderful congregation at Westminster Abbey was filled with people who do so much for the youngest in our society.

#ShapingUs

wannable

Evelina London
@EvelinaLondon

Thank you HRH The Princess of Wales for the Christmas cards you sent to us.

It's lovely to know guests who attended your carol service were thinking about children who might need some festive cheer over Christmas.

Read more: News Article | Evelina London