The Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Norway new pics on web

Started by zdenka, January 07, 2009, 05:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexandra123

Thank you so much for posting those pictures, zdenka!
Haakon and Mette-Marit make a beautiful couple. I had the opportunity to observe Mette-Marit in London, and she is really a wonderful person.
Ingrid Alexandra resembles her father very much, especially with those pretty brown eyes. The two brothers are really very alike; with those amazing blue eyes, they are going to break many hearts.

I also had a look at the Christmas pictures. They seem to be such a nice family; I love the picture of the King, Marius and Ingrid Alexandra making a snowman. Marius is an exemplary elder brother.

In my opinion, Haakon is one of the most attractive man I've ever met; great looks, tons of charisma and beautiful family!

drezzle

I agree, they are a pleasure to behold, especially Prince Haakon.  The two brothers look like angels compared to Ingrid Alexandra though.  How could one so young look so imperious?
If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

losarboles

Anyone up for chicken tonight? Lovely!

Lovelyites #1 (I am starting a new 'ites' lol)

* Helga *

There was a big press conference with more than 100 press photographers on monday.
Mette-Marit spoke about the ethical treatment of her children, especially since her 4 year old son Marius, who got pursued very agressively. She complained about the ruthlessness and even had an access of rage -as the press said...
Unfortunately I can't find an article in English  :(

I am from Norway  :doublewave: and new here
Regnbuen har mange farger.