Harry and Megan Relationship

Started by SophieChloe, January 09, 2017, 06:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amabel

Well I get "jumped on" frequently, so I don't really see why people can do this to me.  And no matter how much some people want Harry to marry Megan (or his other 2 logn term girls) I don't believe it will happen.  I don't think he is that kene on marriage, and the RF would be very unwilling ot allow a marriage to Megan

sandy

Harry said a few times he wanted a family. I doubt he will wait as long to marry as Albert of Monaco did. Chelsy was a teen when they started dating so they could not have married early on in any case. I don't think he ever got serious with Cressida the way he did with Chelsy. The RF could no way prevent a marriage because they allowed Charles a divorced future monarch and Camilla a divorcee who was the other woman in his first marriage, to get married. They would look like hypocrites if they said no to Harry and Meghan, no children are involved and Harry is single and Meghan a divorcee. Besides which Harry will very very unlikely become a monarch. IF she is good for Harry and she is a willing worker for the royals, why not?

Lady Deb

^ Agree. IMO, Harry and Meghan look lovely together! I wish them much happiness in their relationship. In addition, to what you mentioned about Charles, both he and Camilla were divorced, have children and the 'RF' still approved and support their relationship, and Charles is heir to the throne, not down in 5th spot like Harry is.

Yale

Quote from: v_voom on March 04, 2017, 09:39:17 AM
Cute pic from an instagram account called 'royalty with jam'. So happy for them!😍😍😍
Instagram

And I think there was doubt that Harry would bring Meghan to this wedding? Well, that settles that! LOL! And if Harry is invited to Pippa's wedding, Meghan will be at that wedding too with Harry.

Double post auto-merged: March 04, 2017, 03:02:22 PM

A couple more pictures of Harry and Meghan seated at their assigned table.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Rendezvous in Jamaica for His Best Friend's Wedding | E! News

Double post auto-merged: March 04, 2017, 03:09:16 PM

More pictures!!! YAY!!!

Anything & Everything Royals

Double post auto-merged: March 04, 2017, 05:37:33 PM

Prince Harry Danced for Meghan Markle at Pal?s Jamaica Wedding - Us Weekly

amabel

Quote from: Lady Deb on March 04, 2017, 02:12:08 PM
^ Agree. IMO, Harry and Meghan look lovely together! I wish them much happiness in their relationship. In addition, to what you mentioned about Charles, both he and Camilla were divorced, have children and the 'RF' still approved and support their relationship, and Charles is heir to the throne, not down in 5th spot like Harry is.
they didn't approve very easily, it took years from Di's death and charles' divorce.  And Camilla is enlgish, an aristocrat and part of the Royal circle, who knows what she is signing up to... not an American girl with a career...

Cat00

Lovely couple! :hug: :hug: And now, what would those people who said they were no longer together say? :hehe: :hehe: :P :P
They're getting married, yes, I'm sure! :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Double post auto-merged: March 04, 2017, 07:15:49 PM

http://68.media.tumblr.com/9047f95dc85f503900dfa731ed5a6124/tumblr_om9xkyLa6g1swd44ko2_500.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/b231ee69882c8ce970ae5e5d089f3b98/tumblr_om9xkyLa6g1swd44ko4_500.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/06f55c5b6ec678a4249c5b31449d7961/tumblr_om9xkyLa6g1swd44ko6_500.jpg

Trudie

I love the looks on their faces in those pictures taken at the wedding. They are very into each other during conversation I believe this is more serious then people think. Also, I thought Meghan looked lovely that dress was very flattering and understated. I wonder where Eri is today?  :hehe:

Cat00

Quote from: Trudie on March 04, 2017, 08:25:25 PM
I love the looks on their faces in those pictures taken at the wedding. They are very into each other during conversation I believe this is more serious then people think. Also, I thought Meghan looked lovely that dress was very flattering and understated. I wonder where Eri is today?  :hehe:

I also wanted to know  :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Yale

The Pastor talks about Meghan and Harry!

<iframe allowfullscreen frameborder="0" width="698" height="573" scrolling="no" id="molvideoplayer" title="MailOnline Embed Player" src="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1423823.html"></iframe>

Curryong

What a fabulous video. The Pastor was so nice! I didn't know the Duchess of York was a guest as well.

psm

I am surprised at their body language in the photos. She is the one doing all the PDA. Harry's relationship with Cressida was deemed not serious, affectionate, etc, based on photos like these, yet we are supposed to say this is a loved-up couple, based on these photos. I actually thought we'd be seeing more attention from Harry towards MM. MM seems to be marking her territory, which feeds into my fear that she is really into this relationship and is doing the heavy lifting, because she is after all a celebrity, who sought fame and public attention and this is her biggest break ever.

Photos of course do not prove anything. Yet they do not provide us with a very positive story either. When this was Harry and Cressida the posts were all negative. When it is W&K, the same. I am not going to say positive things based on photos where only one side is being affectionate, in all the photos, in all different circumstances.

Harry doesn't like paparazzi and hates press/public intrusion into his privacy. I wonder how he reconciles this with the fact that his girlfriend is not only in a profession which comes with publicity, but she actively shares her private life and experiences, right down to her bedroom selfies. Now that I've read and learned more, MM's best friend is Jessica Mulroney, who is married to Ben Mulroney who is a host on etalk, a Canadian TV show on entertainment and celebrities. Ben's co-host is the blogger Laineygossip, whose blind item on MM disclosed how KM dissed MM and how MM found this very awkward. She's clearly dished about it to her friends in Toronto. Love is blind, but for how long?

I still predict a marriage, but have a bad feeling about the outcome.

The bride looks lovely and has a wonderful dress. I laughed that one of the maids-of-honour was someone who played KM at a TV series.

I love Montego Bay and had the loveliest vacations there. I am freezing where I am and my next vacation is still months away, so I enjoyed going through the wedding photos.

I am not sure what to think of her dress. I loved it in fashion websites, but not on MM from the blurry photos I've seen. It is very similar to what KM wore to an event and I did not like her version. One of the positives of MM joining BRF would be the fashion aspect so I am disappointed.

Either way it unfolds, this is good for gossip!

sandy

Harry seemed to want to rush ahead of Cressida in photos and there was little if any PDA.  She would give him "adoring" looks in front of cameras, and he did not reciprocate. He looked a lot more comfortable and affectionate with CHelsy Davy. I don't think Meghan thinks of this as her 'big break'.  Why assume the worst? Harry certainly is not dense and would pick up on any "opportunism." She already had her career break and has worked steadily.  Meghan if she and Harry get married will most likely quit her career and settle down as a working royal.

Curryong

The outside photos at the Jamaican wedding (the wedding reception was inside a ballroom in the hotel complex) were indeed just a few moments in time. We only catch little glimpses of Harry jumping up and greeting others for example, though he clearly was doing this several times. We don't know what sort of a mood either Harry or Meghan were in, whether one or both were under the weather, too hot, just wanted some fresh air, or what.

If Harry had not wanted Meghan there he wouldn't have taken her to the wedding as his +1. She wouldn't have been by his side if he was constantly cold to her.

If he felt nothing for her he wouldn't have released the November statement, which was a cry from the heart if ever there was one, in defence of his girlfriend and virtually unprecedented, taking everyone by surprise. There was another earlier set of photos of the two of them, taken in London, in which Harry is seen striding along holding Meghan's hand. No sign there of her doing the 'heavy lifting'.

There seems to be a sort of veering back to the Chelsy years among those who don't like Meghan very much, in which unless Harry is grabbing Meghan with both paws, kissing her continuously and looking at her longingly all the time they are being photographed, the romance is not authentic, that there is something off, that they are not in love.

Yes, Harry did indulge in PDA's with Chelsy and the cameras caught it. However, Harry's no longer 21, he's learned a lot about media misrepresentation since then, and he knows by now that in a mature relationship you don't need to be kissing face all the time for relationships to be serious.

If you are comfortable with each other you can actually look serious at times, have a chat, and not care that people who don't know you are making judgements about your relationship on the strength of a half a dozen photos.

Incidentally the couple retired at 1:30am though the party went on till 3am. Maybe they were tired, or just maybe they wanted to be alone.

Eri

Boy do those pictures of them at the table look like a woman trying to sooth her drunk partner after he had a tantrum ... he looks so unhappy or should I say bored while she is a bad actress trying to ACT like everything is OK ... he is pictured without her at the beach after that ... Megan was send  packing back to Toronto again ... he can't bare her for more than two Days ... what is shocking to me is how few people are commenting here ... with Cressida is was crazy ...  few people care about Harry or who he is sleeping with these Days ...

Curryong

Plenty of people commenting on the Harry/Meghan relationship all over Twitter, Tumblr, Forums and have for weeks, so you couldn't be more wrong.

Meghan's not in Toronto. Pictures here of Harry and Meghan's bungalow at the Montego Bay Resort.

Twitter

Cat00

The pastor said that they seemed very passionate, that says it all :D :wub:

How romantic! They are going to get married and there are people who will kill themselves of hatred. :hehe: :hehe:

Harry and Meghan the REAL story of their Jamaican reunion | Daily Mail Online

SueElen

Quote from: Cat00 on March 06, 2017, 12:48:25 PM

How romantic! They are going to get married and there are people who will kill themselves of hatred. :hehe: :hehe:

Very romantic indeed... she copied Kate's dress with a bracelet gifted by her husband 60 miles from her first honeymoon hotel, 4*... probably proposed some places to be visited since she is familiar with the  neighborhood...

He was quite rude to her and she is behaving like a teenage girl... these pictures in front of vila are from
Thursday

Eri

No one is going to kill themself because Harry is stuck with this middle aged divorcee who isn't that attractive ... more like dying of laughter ... yep we have come to this people ... PRINCE Harry can't even pull fresh out Uni 22 years old Aristo blondes anymore ... they know better ...

Cat00

^^ I prefer to believe in the vision of the pastor and not in the opinion of envious and frustrated women  :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

sandy

Quote from: Eri on March 06, 2017, 02:29:46 PM
No one is going to kill themself because Harry is stuck with this middle aged divorcee who isn't that attractive ... more like dying of laughter ... yep we have come to this people ... PRINCE Harry can't even pull fresh out Uni 22 years old Aristo blondes anymore ... they know better ...

Since when is 35 Middle Aged? It is 2017 not 1517 or so I thought

Eri

Quote from: SueElen on March 06, 2017, 02:07:04 PM
Quote from: Cat00 on March 06, 2017, 12:48:25 PM

Very romantic indeed... she copied Kate's dress with a bracelet gifted by her husband 60 miles from her first honeymoon hotel, 4*... probably proposed some places to be visited since she is familiar with the  neighborhood...

He was quite rude to her and she is behaving like a teenage girl... these pictures in front of vila are from
Thursday
She acts like a teen because that's the only way to "connect" with Prince Dim ... Harry was sulking ... perhaps he is starting to see this one unlike Cressida is desperate and won't go away easily ...

Cat00

This is act like a silly  teenager and Harry with a grin of debauch, thinking, "What a silly, childish girl .. :D :D

anemic Cressida  :lol: :lol:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02847/cressida-march-201_2847452k.jpg

And Cressida needs to consult a good dentist, her teeth are  crooked,  :lol: :lol:

Minerva

@Eri  completely agree tumblr has been decimated the number of blogs on Harry's side have been reduced to a handful and even those are mostly on hiatus.

I see a marriage on the cards.

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

live your truth there is nothing to fear, you live your fear you fear life.

Death is not a sport, nor is hunting. ... Ahimsa

Yale

Why do the rest of you even bother? Seriously!!  No matter what pictures come out no matter how in love they are with each other, certain posters will continue the same crap and frankly I am  SICK of it.  If they can't move on and discuss other topics about Harry and Meghan, then we should.  There no no need to constantly defend the relationship.  Harry's KP statement, the current pictures etc speak volumes.  They are a relationship, it's serious.  They are  in love.

Now something new....

I think they might be already engaged just not saying anything.  Thoughts?