Harry and Megan Relationship

Started by SophieChloe, January 09, 2017, 06:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yale

Quote from: sandy on February 03, 2017, 03:18:17 PM
Quote from: Eri on February 03, 2017, 10:38:01 AM

It's sad that PRINCE Harry can't do better than a middle aged divorce with a problematic family who isn't that attractive ... she will be the undoing of him the way Sarah was Andrew's ... his funeral ... I will be here enjoying the show ... Harry is an idiot who deserves all that WILL happen to him ... he is a not too smart spoiled daddy's boy who had it all handed to him dangerous combination that we are about to witness the results of ...
\

Sandy, 35 is not middle aged. We all know this. Consider the source.

Since when is 35 middle aged?

Double post auto-merged: February 03, 2017, 06:12:29 PM

Quote from: sandy on February 03, 2017, 03:18:17 PM
Quote from: Eri on February 03, 2017, 10:38:01 AM
It's sad that PRINCE Harry can't do better than a middle aged divorce with a problematic family who isn't that attractive ... she will be the undoing of him the way Sarah was Andrew's ... his funeral ... I will be here enjoying the show ... Harry is an idiot who deserves all that WILL happen to him ... he is a not too smart spoiled daddy's boy who had it all handed to him dangerous combination that we are about to witness the results of ...
\

Since when is 35 middle aged?

It's not.  Sandy consider the source.

Cat00

^^

35 years is not middle age, we are not in the 19th century. And Meghan is beautiful and looks like a decade younger :P

LouisFerdinand

Alleluia!! Now to hear the announcement of the Royal Engagement!!     

:jensinging: :jensinging: :jensinging:

Eri

35 is when middle age starts technically ... not that is a dirty word ... 46/8 is considered middle aged that doesn't mean being old ... it means you are past the stage you are willing to be a man's child bed warmer ...

Curryong

Eri, those figures you're quoting come from a recent British survey of adults in the UK. No quoted authority puts middle age as starting at 35. Most have it at 45.

Middle age - Wikipedia

Lady Deb

I think PH and MM make a gorgeous couple! Whether  together or apart, I wish them much happiness! I look forward to seeing, IMO, this young in age and young in heart couple develop to their glorious full potential.  :blowkiss:

sandy

Quote from: Eri on February 04, 2017, 01:21:34 AM
35 is when middle age starts technically ... not that is a dirty word ... 46/8 is considered middle aged that doesn't mean being old ... it means you are past the stage you are willing to be a man's child bed warmer ...

It would be considered Middle age in the 1500s. Not today. I never heard of such "rules." So Harry is under 35  so he's not a "bedwarmer?"

FanDianaFancy

OK. We have a picture of them ....together. Some of us here have been stating for the longest that there is no picture.

OK,now what??

Carry on...next excuse to say they are not a couple?

lachli

Hallelujah, Will and Kate have been so deathly dull and boring it will be fab just to have someone interesting and with a spark of life to her.  I doubt she will shy away from work and speeches, hopefully they'll reinvigorate some interest in the RF.  They may both have their faults but the RF has long needed an injection of life to it.  The Lamebridges have been such a disappointment, here's hoping these two aren't.

Eri

The next few Months will be interesting ... she will have to move to London if she doesn't want to read about Harry and other girls soon ... but ... moving to London might be a dangerous move as Harry won't like a ball and chain being in the way of his Friday nights the appeal in this relationship for him lays in the fact she far away most of the time ...

royalanthropologist

Is it possible for a royal to date someone without the papers leapfrogging them into marriage and a quick divorce afterwards???? :teehee: Anyway I hope Harry and Meghan are having fun
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

sandy

Quote from: Eri on February 04, 2017, 09:04:41 AM
The next few Months will be interesting ... she will have to move to London if she doesn't want to read about Harry and other girls soon ... but ... moving to London might be a dangerous move as Harry won't like a ball and chain being in the way of his Friday nights the appeal in this relationship for him lays in the fact she far away most of the time ...
Maybe it could just be that Harry and Meghan are in a great relationship now. Harry won't think she's "dangerous" IMO.

Trudie

I love the way Meghan and Harry look together they look comfortable and totally at ease. That said however, it looks like they are conducting their relationship on the down low away from the media and letting it develop. I hope this relationship as it seems now develops into the family and home Harry so desires and to the catty commenter's get over yourselves Harry has obviously found the one.

Cat00

Harry is 32 years old, I'm sure he will not want to wait too long. His brother is married, his friends are also, he wants to form a family, I bet they will still get engaged this year  :hug: :hug:

v_voom

Awww, these pics made me smile.  Honestly,  we really don't know what the future will hold for them but they look so comfortable and n'sync with each other.  Harry has not looked this relaxed since his days with Chelsy. Everything is all so sweet and rosy at the beginning of a relationship. I still believe it's still early days and way too soon to be calling Meghan 'the one' but who knows? So for now,  just enjoy each others company and keep making happy memories 🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘

If Harry does decide to get marry, to whoever it maybe,  I'd be the first in line to congratulate him! I honestly do believe he truly is a nice guy and would make a wonderful father!
Proud Eurasian girl in London! ;)

Eri

^ I will wait for her to move to London and them surviving 2017 before marrying them off ... some are being ridiculous ... there will be no engagement this Year ... not to someone who has a history of divorcing within a Year ...

Yale

Quote from: Eri on February 04, 2017, 08:34:19 PM
^ I will wait for her to move to London and them surviving 2017 before marrying them off ... some are being ridiculous ... there will be no engagement this Year ... not to someone who has a history of divorcing within a Year ...

This from a person who said this relationship would be over by December of 2016r?

It's now February. 

Cat00

^ ^

Ridiculous is whoever the relationship ends, just for him to return to ex girlfriend he does not even remember anymore  :lol: :lol:

Yale

All some of you do here is complain about this relationship.  But what it is going to change?  If Harry wants to marry Meghan, he will do just that.  It will not matter to him who disapproves or why.  Whether it is too soon or not for an engagement or marriage, it is their decision.

amabel

Yale

I wonder if they'll buy a home in the US if they marry, maybe in Los Angeles?

Double post auto-merged: February 05, 2017, 04:28:33 PM

The links are not working to post an article. But here is the article link,

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's to make first 'official' outing | Daily Star

Anyways, Harry is adamant about taking Meghan with him to Pippa's wedding in May.

Lady Deb

Are PH and Pippa friends though or just acquaintances due to family relationships? I don't know anything about the Daily Star, it looks similar to the Daily Fail and their continuous, annoying click bait articles. I would honestly be surprised if PH was even invited to Pips wedding, much less bring MM along. And since as far as I've read, Pips wedding will be private why would it be considered an official outing? Anyhow IMO, I'd like to see a charity event as an official outing for PH and MM.

Curryong

^The Star is a sort of low-rent British rag on the lines of the Enquirer. Their credibility is nil, IMO.  I think Pippa and Harry are just cordial acquaintances, moving in the same social circles, knowing the same people like the Percys (George Percy was at school with Harry and Uni with Pippa) and perhaps occasionally meeting at Cambridge family events at Anmer and KP. There's never been any sign of Harry and Pippa hanging about together otherwise.

Harry might score an invite to Pippa's wedding for courtesy reasons, who knows, but I doubt he will go, with Meghan or without her. I think it's a bit more likely that Meghan and Harry might turn up to the nuptials of Skippy (Tom Inskip) and his girlfriend Lara in the Caribbean in March. Skip is one of Harry's oldest and closest friends. However, that will depend on whether Meghan has filming or other commitments, I suppose.

Double post auto-merged: February 05, 2017, 08:25:24 PM

I love our Sapphire Queen in the jewel- like colours she has adopted more and more since Angela Kelly became Royal Dresser. Clear blues, greens, yellows. Fabulous!

Yale

If you looking for any kind of confirmation on this stuff, we're not going to get it, ever.

sandy

Quote from: amabel on February 05, 2017, 04:05:26 PM
H'es not going to marry her.

Why not? It's up to the couple in any case.