The Hereditary Grand Duke and Duchess and Family Current Events

Started by Blue Clover, December 06, 2019, 11:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

He's just beautiful and Guillaume and Stephanie are absolutely besotted.  :hearts:

Curryong

Daily Fail report as the Grand Duke and his wife and little ones leave hospital to go home. There are some beautiful photos of Francois and his brother Charles and parents here.

Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg and his wife leave hospital with their adorable newborn | Daily Mail Online

TudorQueen

So excited to see the first photos of the family of four  :flower3: :hearts: Little Francois is a heart breaker like his brother.

I hope in a few days we get some nice photos of Charles with Francois. At home where he is more comfortable, not having media shoved in his face. He looked a bit more startled and unsure then anything in this. Having baby brother home, and secure in their home, will be different.

TLLK

Curryong

Baptism of little Prince Francois. Practically the whole family present, looking happy! The godparents are the baby?s aunt and uncle, Stephanie?s brother Count Christian de Lannoy and Gui?s sister, the newly wed princess Alexandra!

Bapt?me de S.A.R. le Prince Fran?ois | Cour grand-ducale

TudorQueen

Alexandra no surprise. After using his brother and her sister last time, predictable they switched and Alexandra was the only option. There are a few choices of brothers on her side though. Christian is her second eldest.

Lovely photos and nice to see the whole family together for it.

Curryong

Quote from: TudorQueen on June 04, 2023, 03:11:47 AM
Alexandra no surprise. After using his brother and her sister last time, predictable they switched and Alexandra was the only option. There are a few choices of brothers on her side though. Christian is her second eldest.

Lovely photos and nice to see the whole family together for it.

Yes the photos ARE lovely and now I expect Stephanie and GUI?s family is complete, even though both come from decent sized families themselves. Perhaps Alexandra and her husband Nicholas will be next to produce offspring or perhaps Nicholas will be available for godfatherly duties if there is a third time for the Hereditary Ducal couple! 

Amabel2

It took them about 7 years to produce the first baby, so I doubt if they are going ot have more.  Probably, they did not wnat, as strict Catholics to have fertility treatment and then in the end either they had it, or they were lucky and Stephanie became pregnant naturally

Curryong

Yes that is true and one or the other of them or both probably did suffer from low fertility in the past. On the one hand Stephanie is about 39 now and they both may be quite satisfied with two little boys. On the other they both come from big families themselves, they are strict Catholics and it?s always been said that people sometimes fall pregnant again shortly after a birth. We will just have to see, I guess.

LouisFerdinand

Prince Francois was baptized on June 3 which is the day his uncle Prince Felix has a birthday.   
Prince Francois was baptized on June 3 which is the day I have a birthday.

Blue Clover

I'm loving this family now. They have fully won me over after the birth of their 2nd son.

TLLK

The UK's Prince of Wales was not the only heir to the throne in NY this week at the UN's General Assembly.. Luxembourg's Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume (William in English) was there as well.
SDG Summit and the 78th UN General Assembly in New York | Cour grand-ducale

QuoteHRH the Hereditary Grand Duke is attending the United Nations? Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Summit (18th and 19th of September) and the 78th UN General Assembly (17th to 20th of September) in New York. The Prince is accompanied on this rich three-day programme by Ministers Jean Asselborn, Franz Fayot and Jo?lle Welfring.

TLLK

Hereditary Grand Duchess St?phanie marks Scienteens Lab's 10th anniversary ? UFO No More

QuoteOn Thursday, Hereditary Grand Duchess St?phanie marked the 10th anniversary of the Scienteens Lab of the Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine. The lab prepares Luxembourg high school students for higher scientific courses.

TLLK

TLLK

Curryong

Quote from: TLLK on October 27, 2023, 03:33:51 AM
The HGD couple brought along Prince Francois today on their visit.  :hearts:

Hereditary Grand Ducal Couple and Prince Fran?ois visit Elysis Nursing Home ? UFO No More

And a very cute baby he is! I think Francois definitely has his mother?s eyes. The two little brothers probably have great times together. A lovely little family. 

TLLK

I'm guessing that Charles is now in a pre-school program because his baby brother is now accompanying his parents.

Visite du Centre socio-th?rapeutique (CST) ? KlickKlack ? | Cour grand-ducale

TLLK

Hereditary Grand Ducal Couple visits Nationalmus?e um F?schmaart ? UFO No More

QuoteOn Tuesday, Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and Hereditary Grand Duchess St?phanie visited the Nationalmus?e um F?schmaart where they saw the ? D?histoires et d'art. Peindre au Luxembourg au XVIIIe si?cle ? exhibition.

TudorQueen

OMG I almost missed these.  :hearts: I love this little family. The boys are so cute and their parents always glowing with sheer delight.