The Hereditary Grand Duke and Duchess and Family Current Events

Started by Blue Clover, December 06, 2019, 11:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Truly one of the best photos that I've seen of Guillaume and Stephanie. IMHO the years of waiting for little Charles arrival definitely weighed on them but now they seem so content and happy.

Twitter

TLLK

Prince Guillaume and Princess St?phanie of Luxembourg show off baby Charles in photos | Daily Mail Online

QuoteThe royal family of Luxembourg have shared adorable images of their youngest member Prince Charles to mark a national Easter tradition.

Appearing alongside his parents Prince Guillaume, 39, and Princess St?phanie of Luxembourg, 37, the little prince delighted royal fans with his animated expressions in the new portraits.

In the snaps, shared yesterday, Prince Charles beamed towards the camera while wearing a pair of mustard dungaree shorts, teamed with a white top.

The images were taken for Bretzelsonndeg, the Easter tradition which sees people enjoy a pretzel to mark the halfway point of Lent in Luxembourg.

Blue Clover

Stephanie and Prince Guillaume look very happy with their son. Parenthood suits them both.

PrincessOfPeace

Little #PrinceCharles of Luxembourg appears in a set of commemorative postage stamps released by the Luxembourg Post to celebrate his 1st Birthday on May 10.

https://twitter.com/PackhamGown/status/1390794613120712704?s=20

TudorQueen

The stamp is cute. But I love the photos they released for his birthday. I can't believe he is one  :bday10:

This is my favorite.

https://twitter.com/PackhamGown/status/1390795531224559622/photo/4

TLLK

Aww these are beautiful photos of little Charles.  :wub:

LouisFerdinand

I like the picture of Prince Charles near the yellow daffodils. He may have wondered: "What are these flowers?"   

:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

PrincessOfPeace

HRH the Crown Prince Guillaume attended the 72nd
@WorldScoutFund board meeting in Stockholm, where he was appointed acting Chairman of the board. As he took on his new role for a 2 year mandate, the Prince called for the development of Scout communities around the world.

https://twitter.com/CourGrandDucale/status/1433468100633104398?s=20

Macrobug67

Wedding reception of Princess Maria Anunciata of Liechtenstein and Emanuele Musini.   She looks lovely.  Wonderful to see her looking well and happy again. 

TLLK

That is a gorgeous color on Stephanie! They both look so happy since Charles was born.

Nightowl

I will say one thing, since the birth of their baby boy neither one of them has stopped smiling and looking like they are over the moon about their son.......so nice to see a couple in love and so happy with their family. :wub:

PrincessOfPeace

HRH Prince Guillaume, accompanied by Mr. Franz Fayot, Minister of the Economy, went to the industrial zone of Echternach for a visit to the Luxembourg company Euro-Composites founded in 1984 and specializing in the production of composite materials intended in particular for aeronautics and automobiles.

Visite de l'entreprise Euro-Composites | Cour grand-ducale

PrincessOfPeace

HGD Guillaume attended the gala celebrating the 25th anniversary of WTA luxembourg . During the evening, Mr. Bettel & Mrs. Lydie Polfer presented to Julia Gorges & Ana Ivanovic, the "Jana Novotna Awards" 2020 & 2021 for their loyalty & their performance at the open.

25e anniversaire du tournoi WTA luxembourgeois | Cour grand-ducale

PrincessOfPeace

TLLK

Oh the cuteness overload is in full force. Charles is such a happy little boy.

Prince Charles of Luxembourg visits butterfly garden ? Royal Central

It reminds me of when another little prince was photographed in a butterfly garden at around the same age.  :happy:

LouisFerdinand

The pattern of Prince Charles' trousers reminds me of a gingham checked pattern.

Curryong

Charles is indeed a very happy little chap, and he is obviously the centre of his parents? world. I do wonder whether he will ever have any siblings, in spite of difficulties. Obviously one child is enough to secure the succession and Charles is surrounded by cousins etc on family occasions but it would be nice if there was just one more, as with Estelle and Oscar of Sweden.

PrincessOfPeace

HRH Prince Guillaume attended a conference yesterday bringing together the Councils of State during which the representatives present exchanged views on the consultative and legislative functions of their institutions.

https://twitter.com/CourGrandDucale/status/1439171585550716928?s=20

Nightowl

I really like him and his wife and I think the country will be much better off with them in charge someday.  They just glow with love for their little Charles....a beautiful family indeed!

PrincessOfPeace

The HGD Couple visited the "SOS Village d'Enfants" which welcomes & restores a stable living environment to children & adolescents placed following difficult family situations.

Visite du ? SOS Village d?Enfants ? | Cour grand-ducale

PrincessOfPeace