Morton book tidbits

Started by Duch_Luver_4ever, July 20, 2016, 04:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duch_Luver_4ever

So was having a peek at Mortons book after Her True Story and In her own words, I think its called Search for love or something? Anyway, was interesting to learn that someone involved with Terrance Donovan shook down the publishers, as they accidentally used a photo of his that Diana gave them thinking it was by Patrick Demarchieler(sp) you know who I mean LOL, no coffee yet  :orchid:

He asked for 70,000 as he knew only Diana had the photo and would out her as the source of the book. I always enjoyed his pics of her, esp with the suspenders, but he seems like kind of a cad.  :thumbsdown:

Also PP and HM tried to bluff Diana saying they had a tape of her talking about which paper should serialize the book. They had her on pins and needles but in the end said they couldnt produce it because it was taped without her knowledge or permission or something like that when she asked Robert Fellows about it, I believe.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.