James and Alizee Middleton and Family Chat

Started by LouisFerdinand, July 10, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oak_and_cedar

I read the article that he wrote. I thought it was well written. It's important to talk about that sometimes there are things affecting you which you have no control over. It's important to remember that- Although he himself is not a celebrity and basically unknown, the Daily mail is very well known. I hope it got some clicks and that someone found it useful.

wannable

James Middleton and his girlfriend took advantage of the rare sunny weather today as they enjoyed a strolled around London with his three dogs.
James, 31, and girlfriend Alizee Thevenet, 29, were spotted making their way along the Thames as they enjoyed the unseasonable sunshine that hit the capital.
Both dressed down casually in gym gear, the couple were seen crossing the road with their canine companions, while James waved to say thank you to a driver who stopped to let them go past.

James Middleton and girlfriend Alizee Thevenet take a stroll in the February sunshine with his dogs  | Daily Mail Online

Nightowl

I nice article and found him to be sad and truthful at the same time. I get where he is coming from and understand him completely......I so agree about dogs, they are so much better then the human race.

Curryong

Well, dogs love people unconditionally, don't they? And they give such comfort to their human companions when they sense they need it. They are wonderful.

wannable

True!

The People Mag made an entire (repeat) article of James depression article of January 2019, with an update of a new photo posted in his Instagram. 

jmidy
I've been in that angst of loneliness, where you're really alone in the universe. Luckily for me I had my dogs 🐾🐾

Past tense, he is recovering since, the Jan 2019 article was his way to collaborate with the mental health issue he was suffering 2016. He seems to be in a happy place now, with steady girlfriend, staff and managers (as he said) taking care of his business.

wannable

Simon Fletcher
‏@Simon_JFletcher
Director at a professional services firm, trustee @PetsAsTherapyUK , consultant for an environmental law NGO

James Middleton joined us on the @PetsAsTherapyUK stand today. Thank you for your support of our work.

Channel 4 Sport
‏Verified account
@C4Sport

James Middleton joins @clarebalding to talk about his first experience of @Crufts and @PetsAsTherapyUK. Live on @channel4 now.

Blue Clover

This is a good cause for James to put his celebrity behind.

TLLK

James Middleton interview ? on his depression, anxiety and what really happened at Glen Affric | Tatler

QuoteIn January this year, James wrote with candour in The Daily Mail about his experiences with mental health. His parents questioned his decision to make his illness so public. ?They were very nervous. They worried I would be exposing myself over what was a very private thing.? But, in the end, they was a heartening outpouring of public support. ?I did it for ownership,? James insists.

Now, a year on, he says he is back to his old self again and ready to launch a new business, centred around the great loves of his life: his dogs. His happiness is palpable, and perhaps that is down to his other love, too: his girlfriend Alizee Thevenet. ?I am happy ? I feel like James Middleton again. I feel like I was when I was 13, excited about life. I feel like myself again and I couldn?t ask for more.?

wannable

I read the @copyrights article via the DM, I am glad that James feels much better and is continuing to work with his ADD which caused the Depression.

He is so lucky to be able to go the 'odd' weekend as a host at The Glen Affric Estate, the place is so huge, 10,000 acres of freedom. 

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: dianab on January 23, 2019, 01:06:52 AM
i think the middletons like attention saying that i dont think he's making stuff and i wish him well
From what I understand it's very important not to hide depression or other mental health issues, because it makes it worse. I wonder, too, how many suffering in silence were encouraged to seek help after readying about James Middleton's depression.

Princess Luna

Kudos to James for speaking about depression! He is brave talking about it ( been struggling with depression myself, so I know how difficult it can be talking about it).

wannable

Since his DM article, which he mentioned to have given the reigns of his business to professional managers (that would be in his timeframe Jan 2018), he finally has had a break through in profits, thanks to the people he hired.

GBP 4.4 Million for his 2018/2019 fiscal year reporting

Sales hit ?4.4m in marshmallow firm set up by Duchess of Cambridge's brother | Daily Mail Online

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: wannable on August 25, 2019, 02:47:02 PM
Since his DM article, which he mentioned to have given the reigns of his business to professional managers (that would be in his timeframe Jan 2018), he finally has had a break through in profits, thanks to the people he hired.

GBP 4.4 Million for his 2018/2019 fiscal year reporting

Sales hit ?4.4m in marshmallow firm set up by Duchess of Cambridge's brother | Daily Mail Online
That should certainly boost his morale and confidence! Good for him!

Blue Clover

He really does launch many businesses. I'm glad he feels better.

wannable

jmidy
Verified
The Kennel Club UK
Click video for sound
jmidy
Verified
My own dogs played a vital role in my recovery from clinical depression. In light of this I want to celebrate the important role dogs play in our lives and the unconditional love and support they give us ❤️🐾
If you know of an unsung dog hero, PLEASE nominate them for the @thekennelclubuk 2020 #FriendsforLife competition at The Kennel Club Friends for Life - I will be honoured to read all the stories & meet the finalists at @Crufts 2020 🎉

James Middleton on Instagram: ?My own dogs played a vital role in my recovery from clinical depression. In light of this I want to celebrate the

Curryong

Is James Middleton a patron of the Kennel Club lol? If not why has he decided to do this?

wannable

The video in James Middleton's Instagram was filmed at the Kennel Club installation....

The Kennel Club UK
June 18
We were thrilled to welcome James Middleton to our London HQ today with his four legged friends Mabel and Ella. James is an experienced Cocker Spaniel breeder and is passionate about all things dog, including promoting the positive benefits which they bring to our lives. As you can see, Mabel made herself very comfortable...❤️

https://www.facebook.com/TheKennelClubUK/posts/10157200857930011

He seems humble, waiting 3 months to post it at his own Instagram account, near the event date.

sara8150

sandy

Is it true? Carole will get another big wedding probably next year.

Curryong

Yes, it's more likely to be next year, late Spring, early summer I should think. If it's true. That Eden columnist often gets things wrong. Congrats to them both if he turns out to be correct. However, if I were Alizee I would be just a teensy bit concerned about the financial future in my marriage. James M might well be a very nice bloke and all the rest of it but his past business dealings and acumen have been less than stellar, to say the least.

TLLK

If this is true the congratulations to them! :wub:

wannable

Congratulation, they make a cute couple. 

James said in his article that he gave the reins of his company, not only as part of dealing with his depression-he had difficulties waking up in the morning and much less reading/replying emails but results finally profited. He also said that he is privileged economically (he did not want to sound like a moaner focusing on the depression article).  We do not know the exact financial situation of the family, BUT in the 15 years plus in the public eye, the entire family live like upper middleclass.   

James congratulated and said thank you 4 days ago (Instagram) to his company management team and workers...

Also, Gary is the godparent of James, with a known GBP 250 Million, there has been news of G gifts to J.  So who knows.

Bride is French, perhaps a France wedding?

sandy

I hope she has a lovely gown. She has made some fashion mishaps, her Wimbledon outfit was not the best.

Gary is sort of a shady character IMO, hitting his wife, I don't think it great that James is not associated with Gary in the news. James is a grown man and should earn his own money or so I hope.  I think it will be a UK wedding with his royal in laws in attendance and his niece and nephews.

TLLK

QuoteBride is French, perhaps a France wedding?

France would require a civil service prior to any religious ceremony, so perhaps a trip to the Hotel de Ville and then off to the UK for a church ceremony? :happy: