Prince Harry and Meghan Markle relationship

Started by stepperry, November 02, 2016, 08:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eri

^ Usually celebs use those type of things for good PR Angelina became Mother Theresa after she destroyed America's sweetheart's marriage ... Megan is using it to make herself look like a good candidate to enter the Royal family ... nothing sincere about either woman ...

Yale

Quote from: LadyLenox on January 04, 2017, 10:17:15 AM
Quote from: Yale on January 04, 2017, 06:07:05 AM
Quote from: LadyLenox on January 04, 2017, 05:40:53 AM
I'm sure he has spoken to her parents but they might not have met in person yet...I just find it weird he was confirmed spotted leaving london to Norway on January 2nd but was already in that area on New Years then decided to go back to London for a day until his next flight the very next day in the same area again?... It makes no sense at all unless he enjoys spending money for plane tickets like that.He was for sure seen by a staff member of the airline on the 2nd so I will believe that over a tumblr sighting unless a picture proves otherwise.I can't see Harry wasting money like that...

Are we sure it was London to Norway? I think he left London before the 2nd.

That's what I'm saying...Why would he leave London on New Years Eve then travel to Verbier then back home the next day just to get a London-Norway Flight...Just weird.

I gotcha.  It's fun to speculate.  We'll find out soon enough. Meghan is going to India on the 20 I understand?

Cat00

Lol lol lol There are people who believe in anything! Who ensure that Harry spent the New Year with cousin and friends ?? I'm sure he's with Meghan, unfounded gossip from TUMBLR, I do not care

Yale

Quote from: Cat00 on January 04, 2017, 04:40:22 PM
Lol lol lol There are people who believe in anything! Who ensure that Harry spent the New Year with cousin and friends ?? I'm sure he's with Meghan, unfounded gossip from TUMBLR, I do not care

I wonder where they went? Norway could have been a detour flight for someplace warm.

Cat00

It has to be very innocent to believe in gossip without proof of Tumblr, twitter ... to begin with, most who write there are envious and bitter people who are against the relationship. Meghan has not posted anything on social networks for 3 weeks, this to me is the real proof that she's with Harry and firmer than ever.

For me they are in a hot place, Meghan has several photos on the Instagram of trips to hot places, sun, beach, sea ... she seems to like it very much  :nod:

Cat00

^^^

Some celebrities can do charity to appear, but Meghan is different because she is biracial and feels the prejudice since she was born, it is natural that she wants to help people in Africa, I see nothing of opportunism or falsehood in her attitude.

Funny that some people believe that they are no longer together, this is ridiculous. Harry never spent little time with any girlfriend, even the bored' Cressida, which he didn't like and had no chemistry, he stayed 2 years, because with Meghan, would be different ?? If 1 month ago he assumed he was dating her and defended her by buying a fight with the press, why would he end the relationship so fast? Give a break!

wannable

It doesn't matter if it's broadsheet or tabloid, it's an interview of her brother speaking of something that happened 6 months ago.

The Windsor's must be cringing. And Harry really needs to ask her to stop the family from talking to the press. Meghan's brother sounds desperate for an engagement announcement, quite embarrassing to the royal family.

Check how all official engagements have been carried out with a press call, 10 days later the Queen's notice, etc.  no siblings speak before to any members of the Royal press pack.

It's quite mean of course of these Royal reporters to publish her brother's interview, both sides Chav tastic. 😱

I'm doubting about her intentions now, IF she knew about this interview, she should have stopped it by hitting the brakes fast.  She won't last nor be a good princess if this is happening before a marriage announcement.   No shaik in this instance to have loose lips a la Sophie.

psm

Well her brother told that to DM. If we say it is true, that would mean PH met her father met in June. I am suspicious about whether MM dumped her boyfriend upon PH showing interest in her. Then she's called Piers Morgan to meet with him in June and mentioned how she was recently single, it sounds like a setup by her to clear her tracks of any overlapping. Also the letter KP put out specified they were dating for a few months. Why specify that? My gossip-loving nose smells something funny.

Hey look what I've found:

Prince Harry's new girlfriend was still dating Canadian chef when they reportedly first met in Toronto | National Post

Wannable I have to say I agree. Her family keeps on talking to media, she needs to put a stop to that!

Also all her contacts say what a great princess she'll make, how "classy" she is (who calls someone classy?).

Yale

Quote from: wannable on January 04, 2017, 10:18:35 PM
It doesn't matter if it's broadsheet or tabloid, it's an interview of her brother speaking of something that happened 6 months ago.

The Windsor's must be cringing. And Harry really needs to ask her to stop the family from talking to the press. Meghan's brother sounds desperate for an engagement announcement, quite embarrassing to the royal family.

Check how all official engagements have been carried out with a press call, 10 days later the Queen's notice, etc.  no siblings speak before to any members of the Royal press pack.

It's quite mean of course of these Royal reporters to publish her brother's interview, both sides Chav tastic. 😱

I'm doubting about her intentions now, IF she knew about this interview, she should have stopped it by hitting the brakes fast.  She won't last nor be a good princess if this is happening before a marriage announcement.   No shaik in this instance to have loose lips a la Sophie.

Will you quit trying blame this girl for everything? Good Lord!!!  One of Kate's relatives did the same thing while she was engaged to William.  And if you doubting her intentions, so what? This isn't the first interview her brother has given and Harry is still with her.    And it's what HE THINKS that matters!!!

How do you know she hasn't talked to her brother and what if he is still going against her wishes? Geez!!

Double post auto-merged: January 04, 2017, 11:02:19 PM

Quote from: psm on January 04, 2017, 10:53:05 PM
Well her brother told that to DM. If we say it is true, that would mean PH met her father met in June. I am suspicious about whether MM dumped her boyfriend upon PH showing interest in her. Then she's called Piers Morgan to meet with him in June and mentioned how she was recently single, it sounds like a setup by her to clear her tracks of any overlapping. Also the letter KP put out specified they were dating for a few months. Why specify that? My gossip-loving nose smells something funny.

Hey look what I've found:

Prince Harry's new girlfriend was still dating Canadian chef when they reportedly first met in Toronto | National Post

Wannable I have to say I agree. Her family keeps on talking to media, she needs to put a stop to that!

Also all her contacts say what a great princess she'll make, how "classy" she is (who calls someone classy?).

This is not news.  I understand that Harry pursued her while she was still dating this Chef technically. .  Harry wanted her went after her and he got her.  Harry is a Prince but he's also human and a man.

LadyLenox

Sophie may have had "loose lips" but she is one of the Queens closest family members and favorite daughter in laws sooooo? Really doesn't matter.Obviously her and her Ex were having issues and they broke up and Harry wouldn't stop bothering her until she agreed to date...He got the date and the girl so why is her Ex still being brought up...?

Curryong

There is a feud among various members of the Markle family, that's clear. The only person who has said anything bad about MM was Samantha Markle early on and she then denied it. The brother and his family are annoying though basically all they have are a few very old photos and a pane of praise for Meghan. The DM as always is digging for dirt but hasn't got any so far from the brother.

However, the DM are probably satisfied that an impression has been created with the British public of Meghan's family as a hillbilly type clan (her half-brother's) who have hit pay dirt. I don't think the half brother's family has seen Meghan for about two decades, judging by their photo collection. My own opinion is that her father (who has never spoken to the media) has not yet met Harry. He seems to spend a lot of time down in Mexico, and the times Harry has been in the US/Canada have not coincided. Meghan's mother's never spoken nor has her side of the family.

The romantic timetable for Harry/Meghan's first meeting is very cloudy. At the beginning of it I was reading the Toronto Globe, a city daily newspaper. It's not a gossip rag by any means, but a little item there spoke about a popular and well known chef ruefully telling friends at the beginning of June that he and his girlfriend had split a few weeks before. Now this was shortly after Camilla Tominey's story and the DM and other tabs hadn't then really begun their onslaught. I think that item was about Corey and Meghan.

The question there becomes what broke them up. Twitter and many Tumblr sites of course have it that she was with Cory at the Trudeaus for dinner, when Harry in Toronto for PR for the IG in May, was guest of honour. They have it that MM slipped Harry her phone number under the guise of helping publicise the Games and Harry began incessantly texting her. On the other hand, others have it that MM was in Mexico in early May with her boyfriend and father and didn't meet Harry at all at that time, but later.

The truth is somewhere in there in May. However, MM and Harry were seen together in England at a Soho House evening in June. Around that time MM was in England, met Piers M etc, so they were certainly an item by June. I think it hotted up in July before Harry went to Africa and I'm inclined to believe the persistent rumours that he and she met in LA for a few days then.

No-one knows where Harry and MM are at the moment and until photos appear or one or the other of them resurfaces, we are in the dark. Might be in a remote hideaway enjoying the Northern Lights, might be somewhere warmer.

Yale

I think it's entirely possible that Harry has met Tom Markle.  He very well could have run into Harry while visiting his daughter.  And he may have met her mother we just don't know and we may not for some time.

michelle0187

He has more likely met with her mother but her estranged father might not have. I know Samantha has recently changed her tune and supports the relationship, so if she says it's a lie then I will believe that more so than the rest. Imo It's not a big deal though and doesn't change much.

LadyLenox

Meghan is not estranged from her father...? Samantha is...Samantha is just retaliating because of that last DM article where everyone called her a liar and hated her...I will never believe anything she says,Meghan doesn't even talk to her.

Eri

Her family is making the Climbers look classy ... Ma Climber must be loving every minute of this ... I own her an apology ...

TLLK

Taking a screen shot of this right now @Eri !!!^^^ :P :teehee:

Promise not to haunt you as the "Ghost of Posts Past!" :lol:

Eri

^ This is where we are right now ... MA Climbers looking classy ... it's mind blowing PRINCE Harry can't pull anything better than a middle aged divorce with a big mouth family ... karma ...

LadyLenox

Meghan wasn't old until she started dating a Prince in her age group then it was an issue...Kate is 35 in less than a week and gets praise...It's not really her age for you Eri is it? She is a great fit for the family and if I'm being honest maybe too good for Harry...She is the total package and I hope she sticks around.

Yale

Quote from: LadyLenox on January 06, 2017, 02:20:39 AM
Meghan wasn't old until she started dating a Prince in her age group then it was an issue...Kate is 35 in less than a week and gets praise...It's not really her age for you Eri is it? She is a great fit for the family and if I'm being honest maybe too good for Harry...She is the total package and I hope she sticks around.

I wonder where they are though. And I bet he has met her father and her mother.

michelle0187

Once 6 months ago and throughout the time, he hasn't done the same. No wonder he prefers to vacation sans her with friends like inge in Norway, at the moment. Bavaria and wherever he spent nye. This long distance relationship gets more distant by the week.

Cat00

A person say Meghan is old  can only be envious. First that 35 years is not old and second, she appears to be much younger. She looks younger than Kate, Pippa, Cressida ... that's the advantage of brown skin.  :P

Double post auto-merged: January 06, 2017, 02:55:19 PM

Quote from: michelle0187 on January 06, 2017, 04:48:38 AM
Once 6 months ago and throughout the time, he hasn't done the same. No wonder he prefers to vacation sans her with friends like inge in Norway, at the moment. Bavaria and wherever he spent nye. This long distance relationship gets more distant by the week.

And who said they are not together? She has not posted on social networks for 3 weeks, no photographer has registered any pictures of her in the last few days, it's OBVIOUS that she and Harry are together!

michelle0187

^ her lack of posting activity on her ig in 3 weeks and posting more on her friends ig, debunks your theory. Just let go off him spending nye with folks spotted with him that don't have the initials MM, and same with him right now in norway with inge. Please don't take it personally

LadyLenox

They are definitely still together...She really does look young and she has had NO plastic surgery it's obvious...She works out and uses facial creams.My husband thought she was 23 but I think she looks 28...When I heard she was 30 I had to literally check every source.I still don't believe it...She looks great!