Hello

Started by Leviathan, July 23, 2005, 08:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LillyBird

Ok as long as we are sure here.... :D  

Beebs

We are sure  :D  

Leviathan

Thank you everyone for the warm greeting.  Hello to everyone.
Sincerely,

Head Ninja Master/Acting president and founder of the Ninja Councel

If God hadn't invented beer, all humans would be attractive by now, due to the process of natural selection...

T125eagle

I'm gad you decided to join our little forum. feel free to look around.  :P
why Leviathan if I may ask?
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

Beebs

To piss me off  <_<  

Leviathan

Leviathan is one of my nicknames. If I had it my way I would legally change my name to it, but britbrat would kill me if I did that.  So we will name our first born Leviathan.
Sincerely,

Head Ninja Master/Acting president and founder of the Ninja Councel

If God hadn't invented beer, all humans would be attractive by now, due to the process of natural selection...

LisaG

:lol: I'm sure she'll love that!  :lol:  

Beebs

Grrr... He just left. I was about to edit out his post, but I guess its to late it's already been read. :(  

For the record, my child will NEVER be named Leviathan :angry: !!! I don't even know why he said that! He doesn't even want kids!! :angry: Oh, wait, I know why he said that...he wanted to piss me off!  <_<  

LisaG

Beebs, sounds like U need a trip to DisneyLand and it's a Small world.... ;)  

Beebs

The ride is only open every other day...today it was closed!  <_<  Your right Lisa...I do!

LisaG

QuoteThe ride is only open every other day...today it was closed!  <_<  Your right Lisa...I do!
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

JFro

Welcome to the forum, Leviathan!  ^_^  I'm Jessica, more commonly known as JFro. Wow, britbrat, I didn't know you HAD a bf...??? :huh:  Well, he must REALLY  luuurve you to come onto a royal forum!  :D  I found it funny that he's on here with you. Anyway, welcome again, Leviathan! :wavey:  
Harryite #0025!! :P[/b]

Little Army Man...TO THE RESCUE!!

Cheese-ite#0003

Dave

Well, hello to a fellow boyfriend and male member of this forum. Don't let the ladies gang up on you now! :lol:

?ireann go Br?ch
Long Live Ireland!

Jenee

:) I'm trying to get MrB53 to join, but he's flat out refusing...
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Beebs

I'm starting to think that my bf only joined to freak people out...because all he is doing is just acting silly!  <_<  

Jenee

boys will be boys  :rolleyes:  
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Beebs

I guess  <_<