Is Prince William going BALD?

Started by Windsor, October 21, 2004, 10:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gems

Quotebut what for heavens sake do they test at Balmoral (know, not right topic)? only if the family likes the girl and if she could be a princess??????

imagine they if they had have right test!!!!haha :P  :P  :P  tea-test, dress-wear-test, conversation-test, crown-wear-test, wave-test.................. etc.........
like the prinecss diarys lol.

britannia

Quotebut what for heavens sake do they test at Balmoral (know, not right topic)? only if the family likes the girl and if she could be a princess??????

imagine they if they had have right test!!!!haha :P  :P  :P  tea-test, dress-wear-test, conversation-test, crown-wear-test, wave-test.................. etc.........
like the prinecss diarys lol.
:unsure:  what did you mean? that princess do this all day?  :royal:  
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

Windsor

Gems

Quote:unsure:  what did you mean? that princess do this all day?  :royal:
No like on the film the princess diarys where she has "princess lessons"  :)

britannia

Quote:unsure:  what did you mean? that princess do this all day?  :royal:
No like on the film the princess diarys where she has "princess lessons"  :)
hmmm...it's princess diarys about this girl from america which has a grandma in europe (genova or so) and the gran is queen? cause in germany it's another title (suddenly princess) when it is this one  :unsure:   :)  
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

Gems

britannia

jorDana

i said i don noe cuz t's heredetary but idk it varies from generation to generation. but from certain angles in pics , it does look it. but i don't care about his hair , personality makes the man not his physical features. and plus he'll make bald , sexy! :P  

* smrt fasizma, sloboda narodu*
-tito

Windsor