Main Menu

Some new smileys

Started by Lady Lucy, October 18, 2003, 12:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Lucy

mediastar,

I have a stupid question,but I want to ask it anyway.Is there anyway we could add some new smileys like a angel one,drooling,open-mouthed,crying,etc?Is this even possible,or would it be to much of a hassle?I just think some new ones would be nice.
If this is to much of a stupid question,don't bother to answer it,I'm sure someone would be willing to slap me :D  

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035

PrincessPreppy

ooppps sorry double post
Harryite #0035

FtLouie34

QuoteIf this is to much of a stupid question,don't bother to answer it,I'm sure someone would be willing to slap me :D
I'll do it. :lol: I love you, Lucy :D  

FetchingHag

I have wanted more smile for a long time...I think we need more
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

PrincessPreppy

You know nothing to extreme or pervated mediastar obviously. just a few choice ones we always find ourselves needing
Harryite #0035

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

QuoteYou know nothing to extreme or pervated mediastar obviously. just a few choice ones we always find ourselves needing
Yup. Like crying, drooling, ack my mind went blank.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

FetchingHag

I did post some sites that you can get some smiles from
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

PrincessPreppy

QuoteYou know nothing to extreme or pervated mediastar obviously. just a few choice ones we always find ourselves needing
angel?
Harryite #0035

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

angel?
Yeah, that's one of them. Plus a few other ones that would be good for expressing, just not 'sick' ones.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

mediastar

Maybe someone could collect up the smileys they would like added - and then e-mail them to me with an idea on the codes they would like for them. Say up to nine or ten?
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

PrincessPreppy

alright I will try and do that
Harryite #0035

Lady Lucy

QuoteMaybe someone could collect up the smileys they would like added - and then e-mail them to me with an idea on the codes they would like for them. Say up to nine or ten?
Ok,I'll go look around and email them to you

Lady Lucy

QuoteIf this is to much of a stupid question,don't bother to answer it,I'm sure someone would be willing to slap me :D
*sniffs*
you say that now,but I know you dont really mean it L!!
:lol:  

mediastar

:happytears:  :happytears:  :happytears:

Lady Lucy has sent me some new smileys. I've set up one so far. If this works OK I'll set up the others when I get a chance.

If anyone has one or two others they like please let preppy know.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

FtLouie34

*sniffs*
you say that now,but I know you dont really mean it L!!
:lol:
Yeaaaaah, sure I don't *wink wink hint hint*

Lady Lucy

Quote:happytears:  :happytears:  :happytears:

Lady Lucy has sent me some new smileys. I've set up one so far. If this works OK I'll set up the others when I get a chance.

If anyone has one or two others they like please let preppy know.
Ohhh Thank you soooooo much mediastar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunshine69

I love these new smilies! I have a few Clay Aiken ones that I'd be happy to share with the board... :lol:  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

mediastar

:angelic:  :angelic:  :angelic:

:mrmouse:  :mrmouse:  :mrmouse:

:sleeping:  :sleeping:  :sleeping:

;)  ;)  ;)  
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

FtLouie34

QuoteI love these new smilies! I have a few Clay Aiken ones that I'd be happy to share with the board... :lol:
SHARE.

wills_gurl0824

wowzers!!!! i luv em!!   :happytears:  :zzzz:  :mrmouse:  :sleeping:  :drooling:  :royal:  :waaaah:  :angelic:  hehehehehehe
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

PrincessPreppy

CLAY SMILIES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harryite #0035