Harry's necklaces

Started by Stix Chix, April 18, 2009, 01:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stix Chix

someone here was asking about Harry's necklaces a little while back.  so i thought i'd do a little research on it (any excuse to go through pix of Harry :kiss2: ).  his bracelets are easy to see but the long black pendant necklace he's never without is way more elusive!  hundreds of pix show the black string....but only a few actually show the pendant itself since it's usually hidden just out of sight under his shirt which got a bit frustrating! :laugh:
but i was able to find a few pix of it. :thumbsup:

from what i found he has at least 3 different necklaces....although it might actually be one string with 3 pendants he can change as the mood suits. ;)

click here for pix

1. wooden pendant shaped like Africa, it also has a knot or a bead in the string.
2. circle pendant.
3. puka necklace (pic from 2004...he doesn't seem to wear it any more).
4. stone bead necklace.

then there's this one from 2005.  it's a really blurry pic though.  it might be the 2004 necklace or it might be the necklace Chelsy was said to have made him (which broke in a club during that trip to the Klosters).
http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd352/StixezRightClickez/misc/Klosters2005.jpg

Harryite #0004

harmony

Thanks Stix Chix for finding those pics
the only one I have heard of is the one Chelsy supposedly gave him, this one
Quote from: Stix Chix on April 18, 2009, 01:33:49 AM
1. wooden pendant shaped like Africa, it also has a knot or a bead in the string.
I read something about Harry saying to the barmaid (the girl he invited to his place when he was training in Canada) the necklace means a lot to him and he doesn't like to remove it :shrug:

Edit
BTW I'm one of the people who asked about Harry's necklace, I thought he had only one, the one Chelsy gave him, another member explained it to me at the time (when Harry and Chelsy broke up) that the Pendant was shaped like Africa.

I wonder if he still wears it now that he has broken up with Chelsy

Stix Chix

nope...i dont think Chelsy gave him the Africa necklace.  if i remember right he bought that in Lesotho.  there were 2 articles that came out with information about a necklace Chelsy had given him.  the first (from 2005) was the beaded necklace she made him which broke at Klosters.  the second (from 2006) was identical wooden "love rings" they bought in Africa.  which is probably why whoever told you that mixed up the wooden necklace from Africa with the wooden necklace shaped like Africa. :happy:

Prince Harry & Chelsy Davy exchange 'love' rings--Internet Royal Forum 2006

i didn't see any like that though (unless its the silver circle)....but like i said he may have others. ;)  the pix above are the only ones i could find pictures of.  if anyone else has one please, please share. :happy:

Harryite #0004

harmony

Quote from: Stix Chix on April 18, 2009, 04:57:59 PM
nope...i dont think Chelsy gave him the Africa necklace.  if i remember right he bought that in Lesotho.  there were 2 articles that came out with information about a necklace Chelsy had given him.  the first (from 2005) was the beaded necklace she made him which broke at Klosters.  the second (from 2006) was identical wooden "love rings" they bought in Africa.  which is probably why whoever told you that mixed up the wooden necklace from Africa with the wooden necklace shaped like Africa. :happy:
I don't remember that well what was posted at the time, I just thought that he had one necklace and one pendant, I didn't know that he has many :laugh:

Stix Chix

^at least four but maybe more. :laugh:  i'm not even going to attempt to count his bracelets!  :laugh:

Harryite #0004