Where is Lady Louise?!

Started by leogirl, April 20, 2008, 05:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenee

Yeah, I agree- but I think it usually leaves us with some really really weird idea of what's actually going on; usually no where near the truth. On the other hand, sometimes things are exactly as they seem!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

heather

Rasta Watermelon

The christening photo is the front cover of the NZ womans weekly plus bit of a write up saying who was there, it mentions Lady Louise kept an eye on procedings. :shrug:

Inge Jones

Quote from: Kezza on May 06, 2008, 09:49:14 PM
it mentions Lady Louise kept an eye on procedings.

Lol!  What an unfortunate choice of words!  Do they mean the other eye was pointing elsewhere? 

Sorry mustn't laugh about this sort of thing.

Rasta Watermelon

It does sound funny doesn't it. :teehee:

Trudie

Lady Louise was at the wedding of Peter Phillips and yet her parents chose not to wish the couple off with the rest of the family. I wonder why they will not allow a photo of her?. How do they expect her to cope with photographers in the future as she grows and gets more out into the world?. Strange the only photo was a profile taken in the car and Sophie probably told her to look that way. :loco: :loco:

Rasta Watermelon

alsgal

such a touchy lot eh? I can hear the snarky remarks behind closed doors. The building of camps must have been hilarious.
!!!!! Wills is Happy!!!!! ( :D click the link to see how happy Wills is!)

serene grace

I don't believe the article. Sophie came in the car with Louise. If she was boycotting she just wouldn't show at all.

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Rasta Watermelon

Someone on another forum said they saw some different pics at rex features. :shrug:

serene grace

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Inge Jones

Like the Queen Mother, I think.  I have always thought the Queen looked like her father and very little like her mother at all.  Poor kid looks bored already, lol!

serene grace

Inge Jones

Oh my goodness she really is the absolute spitting image of little Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon!  How wonderful, I was so fond of the Queen Mum too.  I have forgotten the date of her death, can anyone remind me?

PopppyDaisy

A
Quote from: Kezza on May 19, 2008, 10:03:03 PM
This might explain it.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/44980

An article I read said all major royals Queen, The Duke, Andrew, Charles, Camilla - were all boycotting so   :hmm:

The all seem to be saying different things.

HARRYITE #0012
Harry~Hands Down

mclarek

What a littel cutie. Looks like she was woken from a nap & still sleepy! As far as the eye "problem" is concerned I can't see why there is all the fuss!

Inge Jones

I know - they were keeping her so well hidden that I was expecting something like the Elephant Man.

serene grace

It's the press who makes the fuss. Maybe Sophie, Pr. Edward just wants to let her have a childhood away from the press, when she's 18 she can then decide on her own.

Rasta Watermelon

I don't blame them, given all the stuff the press have writing about Princess Beatrice at the moment for what she wears. e.g the bikini pics.

guysguy

i don't think she is being hidden, she is just so far down the line she gets little to no attention.

Trudie

^ Then perhaps you can explain why she wasn't included in the big formal wedding portrait of the family's. ? :hmm:

Inge Jones

She had a bit of a bolshy look on her face in the car.  I am beginning to wonder whether the tentative theory of she won't behave herself might be true :)

zdenka

WOW I think she looks like the Queen, she is very nice girl!!!

alsgal

!!!!! Wills is Happy!!!!! ( :D click the link to see how happy Wills is!)