Chelsy Davy

Started by Hale, July 01, 2009, 03:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hale

I don't know if H & C split.  But let's assume they have, do you think Chelsy may publish her memoirs.

Lucy

Most definitely she would, had she not been made to sign a Confidentiality Contract. IMO

Splendid idea for a thread, Hale...and you gave sooo many fine choices!
DIANISTA # 1

soapstar

No, I don't think she would.

sandy

I very much doubt she would. She is now planning to be a lawyer, nobody would want a lawyer who writes tell all book. I do think she didn't have any confidentiality agreement I think she has enough liking and respect for her ex NOT to do it.

Lucy

Maybe her Mother or Father will write it for her.....they have been quite outspoken about the failed relationship....as was her Uncle beforehand.
DIANISTA # 1

sandy

A lot of people have embarrassing relatives like Diana's uncle who told reporters her med tests showed she was a virgin. This doesn't necessarily mean Chelsy's kin would write a tell all. I can imagine how Anti Chelsites would LOVE to see a tell all book to give them more ammo.

Lucy

Her Uncles and Parents have already spoken with the presses regarding Harry and the Royal Family so it wouldn't be any surpize. I have given the links several times....on this board. :)
DIANISTA # 1

sandy

I wouldn't put faith in the stories. The Chelsy quote was apparently bogus.

Lucy

I wasn't talking about Chelsy....her Father did an interview for The Telegraph and her Mother and Uncles spoke with the Media in SA. It was genuine.
DIANISTA # 1

sandy

If they did it doesn't mean they would write a tell all book. I don't think the family is brainless and would know how it would hurt Chelsy if they did. ANd why should they, Chelsy moved on! I don't think her relatives are heartless monsters and neither is Chelsy. I think Chelsy had enjoyed her time with Harry and will keep it private just like Harry will. ANd I very much doubt she was "forced" not to by a confidentialy agreement. She has her own life now and good for her.

sandy

That story was from 5 years ago, they were kids and the press was creating drama. I think the couple were just interested in dating and having fun like young people do. It was way way premature for them to contemplate getting married --Harry was in Sandhurst and she was at Uni. And the Uncle saying something doesn't mean the Davys will write a tell all.  Diana's Uncle talking about Diana's virginity didn't mean the Spencers would write a tell all.Also, I think after knowing Harry for 5 years and spending time with him, I would think they would be fond enough of him to not even THINK about a tell all. Though of course those who don't like the Davys will of course think the worst.

wannable

sandy

I think anyone the Princes date will bring on engagement rumors. I think though Harry and CHelsy were not thinking of marriage at that young age.

wannable

Maybe yes, some January 2009 articles implied that Chelsy was upset that Harry was to continue with his Military career, hence one of the reasons for break up ? Anyway, after 5 years, if they are not together any longer, it was not meant to be for them ?!

Don't know if Richard Kay's is true, untrue, her speaking, via a friend, etc. but the question of their future together remains open.

sandy

This same rumor was applied to Kate and Wills that they had a "wobble" over his military career. Same with Chelsy and Harry. Whether this is true or not is a matter for speculation.

Nobody knows the real reason for the breakup except Harry and Chelsy and I doubt one or both would "Tell all." I think that 5 years is great and I think they had fun and pleasant memories. I wish them well.