Main Menu

100,000 posts!

Started by mediastar, December 14, 2004, 10:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mediastar

More than 100,000 posts have been made on the forum now - if we count back in the 3,000 or so a certain person deleted one evening!

Congratulations to everyone who has contributed to the forum since it was set up last year!
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

LisaG

Windsor

:mrcool:  :discocool:  :partytime: Congratulation Everyone :partytime:  :discocool:  :mrcool:  

ilovematt!

QuoteMore than 100,000 posts have been made on the forum now - if we count back in the 3,000 or so a certain person deleted one evening!
What? Who deleted 3,000 posts? How could somebody do that in one night???  :blink:

Oh, by the way, congratulations to everyone on the forum! This forum is awesome, the posts always rock!  :mrcool:  

~Sophia~

Congrates to everyone!I love this forum! :woo:  

AHoch82

Me, too! I love this forum because the people talking about Prince Wills and questions to you all about Wills! :D  
Harryite #0040

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

QuoteMore than 100,000 posts have been made on the forum now - if we count back in the 3,000 or so a certain person deleted one evening!

Congratulations to everyone who has contributed to the forum since it was set up last year!
*coughs* I wonder which member did that. *coughs*  :lol:

Congrats!!!!! Wootness!
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

TB

Hmmm... was it you Saph?  :blink:  :lol:
You know ms, I've been staring at the post count everytime I've come onto the board, and I've been planning a huge party explosion for the 100,000th post....and you sort of rained on my envisioned parade.  :lol:  

I Pirates