Letizia's true colors (acording to ex workmates)

Started by Sydney, December 22, 2007, 02:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sydney

Well, to begin with:
Janelarn, welcome to the Forum. I am Spanish too and I improve my English here, so if you need any help, here I am.

The Spanish Forum you talk about is Cotilleando and there, there are people who support Letizia and people who don't, just like here. In that Forum the truth about her is told. People have a lot of information and all the lying that has surrounded her since the beginning is unmasked. However, if you are pro-Letizia you won't like that forum. 80% of the Spanish population does NOT support the Royal Family, the polls lie (as always). And, furthermore, this can lead to a misunderstanding. For example: I am not against the Royal Family (I like Juan Carlos and Sofia) but I totally dislike Letizia and Felipe. It has always been said that Spain is "JuanCarlista", and I think it's true. Of course things are not always black or white and the same way I can't stand Letizia there are people who love her. I accept that.

janelarn

Many thanks to all for its welcome now I do not have time but I hope to continue entering to write in this forum but before I must request excuses by my English but I use an automatic translator and I cannot express more fluid, by all it I request pardon and understanding to them. Sidney you are very amiable and I thank for much your offer to you, thank you very much. It will answer another day with more time, today single queria to you daros thanks and to salute.

janelarn

Dear Sydney, first many thanks for your amiability and the second are that I want that it is clear that I do not look for confrontation contigo, all the opposite, but you are going to allow to me that where finds a falsification it has the right to disassemble it. to my it does not matter to me if you like or not letizia, the important thing is that we pruned to have a calm debate and basandonos in real facts, and calls the attention to me that you say that the surveys are manipulated and that an eighty percent of the Spaniards is republican this survey of where is, of cotilleando? To my what it bothers me it is not that a forum exists where the people show their displeasure by the princess, to my bothers grosería to me, the defamation, the falsification and the bad education of that forum. Your you know that "cotilleando" it is a forum of Souths American woman fundamentally, badly spoken and that they always handle deceptions. I remember the news to you that occur in that forum so that our companions of Royal Forum, know the truth? Girls who would think of a forum that that says that princes of Asturias not are married, which Letizia does not have been pregnant, that the true mother of Leonor and Sofía is one lady who is locked up in palace, would think of that says that Leonor is deaf, blind, never dumb, has leporino lip, that it has a mental delay, that has a "serious mental disease" like its mother, who the infant sofía has face of bad person, that letizia had a grandmother prostituta, that to Felipe like the men, that to Letizia it likes all the men, that it got to present/display the news to sleep men, etc, etc etc...? Diganme sincerely seems to them a serious forum? Then in Spain we considered that it is a forum sweepings and all information that comes from him, is lie. If they want I am able to translate for you the things that are said...

this is the one that flames your Sydney, to have the real news? If you do not like the princess, exist thousands of true things that to criticize in a person why to invent and to defame? If it is so evident that she is worthy of critic, hazlo with the truth, you do not resort to a forum where everything or almost everything is lie. I like east forum because he is respectful and it is possible to be thought freely to favor and in against, and that does not happen where we two know... It gives verguenza me to reproduce the words that dedicate to him to the princess and to his daughters in that forum that is your source of Sydney inspiration; our foristas never will be able to imagine it to it if they do not read it with his own eyes... From Spain I say to them that information that arrives from that forum not takes it like true, because it is a crude manipulation that offends the born people affluent

Excume  if I have bothered to them with my words but I believe that it is necessary to know of which we spoke and I believe that she was my to have to advise to them that they look for creibles sources in relation the Spanish real family... I do not believe myself in possession of the absolute truth and can debate peacefully on this subject whenever she deals with respect and good ways. I believe that this forum is respectful and pleasant reason why I see myself in the obligation alert to them on this subject. A greeting from Spain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Please do not double post. Use the modify button

Lila the Flirt

Remain on topic please.

Quote3. No defamatory comments. A defamatory comment is one that is capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organisation.

General Forum Rules

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Sydney

Janelarn; I respect your point of view and I totally understand that a person who likes Letizia finds "Cotilleando" a horrible thing. But believe me: I don't agree with ALL THAT IS SAID THERE. I find some comments really offensive and I am totally against that, but you have to admit that a lot of the information given there is true, because the sources they get it from are very reliable. Furthermore, I don't base my opinions on what I read there. I have been a member of this forum for a long time; long before I discovered "Cotilleando". I admit that, sometimes, the fact that I don't like Letizia makes me judge her a little too hard but I have my own opinion based on what I see. Anyway, I think that it is fantastic to be able to share points of view that are very different from one another. That's why I like Royal Forum: most of the people here accept that people have different opinions.

(Lila, sorry if I went out of topic).