The Queen's Christmas Picture

Started by Windsor, December 25, 2004, 12:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

Iris

she looks happy! :)

(did you see the pics on the table behind/next to her? who are there lying in the grass??)

~Sophia~

That's a nice picture.Thanks,Windsor.

whisperofsound

That is a great happy picture of the Queen.

The pictures behind her our of charles and her and i guess philip or an older charles with her dogs at her side seating on the grass, and in the far back it looks like her parents.

:wavey:  :blush:
Welcome All New and Old Today and Everyday

LouisFerdinand

Who would decorate the Christmas tree: some of the Royals or some of the staff?     

:xmas22: :xmas22: :xmas22: :xmas22: :xmas22: :xmas22: :xmas22: :xmas22: :xmas22: :xmas22:

Curryong

Which Christmas tree and where? There would be Christmas trees put up in BP, Windsor, the various apartments at KP and at St James Palace. The list is endless.
I can't imagine the Queen at 91 and Philip at 96 clambering up to decorate the upper branches of the Sandringham Xmas tree, and most of the relatives don't arrive for Christmas in time to do it, though I suppose Anne or the Wessexes, who do sometimes arrive a day or two earlier at Sandringham than the rest, might have a go.
On the other hand the Cambridges at Anmer might well decorate their tree as a family, with George and Char 'helping'. Same if they are down at Middleton Manor for Christmas.