Lady Amelia Windsor

Started by PrincessOfPeace, July 15, 2020, 12:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessOfPeace

A thread for Lady Amelia Windsor's news and general chat

Lady Amelia Windsor steps out in a very vibrant tie-dye dress as she grabs a coffee in Notting Hill after spending lockdown at her parents Cambridge home

Lady Amelia Windsor steps out in a VERY colourful tie-dye dress | Daily Mail Online

PrincessOfPeace

Amelia Windsor on the cover of Elle Italia

Twitter

LouisFerdinand

I like the pattern of the tie dye colors of the dress. The white gives a nice contrast to the various shades of color.

PrincessOfPeace

Amelia Windsor has embraced post-lockdown rules in London, wearing a mask as she joined commuters on the underground this weekend.

The royal, 24, who is 39th in line to the British throne, appears to have returned to her London home after spending lockdown at her parents Cambridge property.

The model, who is the granddaughter of the Duke of Kent, was seen wearing a dress and a mask as she got on the tube yesterday, writing: All masked up n ready to gooo! (dress second hand from portobello vintage market).

Lady Amelia Windsor wears a mask on London Underground  | Daily Mail Online

PrincessOfPeace

PrincessOfPeace

Lady Amelia Windsor has been showing off her summer tan as she joined her sister Lady Marina for a sun-soaked Scottish staycation.

Lady Amelia Windsor shows off her tan in trendy snaps from sun-soaked Scottish getaway  | Daily Mail Online

PrincessOfPeace

Today is Lady Amelias 25th birthday

LouisFerdinand

What type of flowers were in Lady Amelia's bouquet?  :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Amabel2

what does she actually do?  Model?

Curryong

Quote from: Amabel2 on September 21, 2020, 11:11:53 AM
what does she actually do?  Model?

Yes, Amelia's a reasonably well-known and successful fashion model. The Press often say she's 'the best looking member' of the Royal Family, though she isn't really Royal of course.

PrincessOfPeace

Introducing our latest collaboration with passionate environmentalist Amelia Windsor.

Amelia Windsor X Brora

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Curryong on September 21, 2020, 12:43:40 PM
Yes, Amelia's a reasonably well-known and successful fashion model. The Press often say she's 'the best looking member' of the Royal Family, though she isn't really Royal of course.
Well, I must be really off in left field because I just don't see her as beautiful.   

PrincessOfPeace

Lady Amelia Windsor has showed off her fashion prowess once again in a photograph showcasing an at-home awards look.

The model, 25, who is based Notting Hill but lived in Cambridgeshire with her family during the first lockdown, stunned in a glamorous black frock yesterday.

More: British Fashion Awards 2020: Lady Amelia Windsor stuns in lace gown | Daily Mail Online

LouisFerdinand

:goodpost:   
I like the fact that Lady Amelia has hand painted plates in the kitchen. I wonder if any have a floral design.