Does Kate Smoke?

Started by TB, June 25, 2005, 04:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady_In_Waiting

QuoteWell...whatever she did it worked!!!! :P  :lol:
Agree!!  :lol:   :happytears:
Definately.  :D  :happytears: It's amazing how little black dress can take you a long way. Even if it is hideous.

Wombat

Maybe it's long cold nights in Scotland that did it? :lol:  

Lady_In_Waiting

What is the attraction with Kate? She got a pretty face but what else has she got? :blink:  

CarmenEngland

QuoteWhat is the attraction with Kate? She got a pretty face but what else has she got? :blink:
Maybe her personality  :unsure:  not sure  :unsure:  
Willite #0000   Maryite  #0004
"William forever, Harry never!"

Wombat

Whatever it is it has to be pretty serious between them..there's no way Wills would be seen in public holding hands with a girl if he wasn't serious about her....I'm betting on an egagement anouncment in about a year or two ;)

[size=8]Disclaimer: For those of you who don't know me...I have a tendency to be wrong 99% of the time..treat me as you would a story from the tabloids.....take what I say with a grain of salt.[/size]  :D  

Lady_In_Waiting

I've heard she's got a personality bordering on dull. As for the engagement, lets wait and see shall we. I'm not pinning William down just yet, I want to watch this relationship for a little longer to see what happens.

Wombat

Yeah..but the hand holding Lady!!!!! :D

I can't see him doing that in public if he wasn't really, really serious.  That and the fact that he's totally puzzled me with the sh*gging someone he's living with.  I thought he would have been a lot more careful than that......I mean he was the one who said "no one will know who I'm dating".......boy was he wrong!!!! :lol:  

Lady_In_Waiting

I agree with you on the hand holding thing, he doesn't do that often. However I find William unpredictable, you don't know what he's up to. He'd have to be bl**dy serious with her to get engaged to her anyway.

Wombat

Which brings me right back to my prediction :P  :lol:  

fjae

There is something about her that strikes me as worried, unlike Chelsy.  It may be that Kate is a bit smarter and knows that things are about to Change for them big time, but who knows.  I just get the feeling that this won't last, mind you i would have said that about Camilla, and without knowing William's real personality it is hard to say.

Wombat

QuoteThere is something about her that strikes me as worried, unlike Chelsy.
Chelsy pouts way too much...she should smile more often because she actually looks really pretty when she smiles :D  

TB

I'm blaming this side topic on you, wombat. :P

I Pirates

Lady_In_Waiting

Do you think that Kate's been planning this all along? Or using him or something??
I'm not sure whether it's too early to start pinning William down yet, he's only 23.

fjae

QuoteDo you think that Kate's been planning this all along? Or using him or something??
I'm not sure whether it's too early to start pinning William down yet, he's only 23.
I don't know, she is a nice girl, but you would have to think if you hook up with him this early on he may not marry you!
If anyone is using anyone it would be the other way around, what does Kate have to offer, she isn't the most gorgeous girl around, she isn't the most stylish either ( even chelsy who borders on tarty is better) she is just sort of blah...we will see..I mean his father was dumb enough to think Diana was no good compared to Camilla...

InterestedUSObserver

I remember having come across an old article (2004 I think) that at the time said she was worried about their relationship continuing after they graduate because she felt that their lives are so different and didn't see how she would fit.  I remember thinking that's her leaking to the press, like I've heard Camilla has done (through others of course) throughout the years.

I've said here several times that this Kate is a smart cookie.  Girl went after him but in a very restrained, non-threatening, let's be friends, way.  I also don't believe this being consoled after an ex-boyfriend line of BS.  How many of you really think it was a coincidence that they just hit it off in Art History class -- or that they ended up in that same class at all?????  She's a smart cookie who saw an opportunity, used what she has, went for it, and got it.  She seems to be a nice girl and all, but she's running game, and I know it.   ^_^   I don't buy this Miss Innocent, she's my rock, BS for a second.  Having said that, I like her style, and I would have done the same thing in another life if I had that kind of opportunity.  So I hope she can pull him.  I don't want to see him end up with one of those society three-name Lady-this snobs in his circle.  I suspect there is some serious hate going on towards Kate in that crowd.  She should probably watch her back.   :)  
"I will make a bargain with the Republicans. If they will stop telling lies about Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them." Adlai Stevenson

Lady_In_Waiting

Like Beeswax said she does seem to be following him around a lot. So maybe she did have all this planned out. She was nicknamed Princess in waiting at school as if they all knew what was going to happen. Some of her friends at school knew him so she must have heard some of the gossip about him and what he was doing. I hope she is genuine though for Wills sake, but she does seem to be very smart and if this is a game she is playing then she's a very clever girl.  

Wombat

Yeah...she's smoking alright :P  :lol:

QuoteI'm blaming this side topic on you, wombat
It wasn't me....you can't pin this on me!!!!!.......Back to Chelsys pout....she smokes :rolleyes:

QuoteShe was nicknamed Princess in waiting at school
Really? :happytears:  

Lady_In_Waiting

Yeah, do you remember when her school friend, Jessica Hayes, sold her story to the Sunday papers. She mentions it and alot of other tings as well.

Wombat

But was she really a friend of Kate? :blink: ..just getting back on topic...did she say Kate smoked? :P  

CarmenEngland

QuoteYeah, do you remember when her school friend, Jessica Hayes, sold her story to the Sunday papers. She mentions it and alot of other tings as well.
Yes. Her friends says : One day you will be Queen Kate   :happytears:  

CarmenEngland

QuoteBut was she really a friend of Kate? :blink: ..just getting back on topic...did she say Kate smoked? :P
No....i dont think she said  that  :unsure:  

CarmenEngland

Anyways.....i dont care if she smoke or not....
I just hope that William doesnt smoke   :notworthy:  

fjae

QuoteI remember having come across an old article (2004 I think) that at the time said she was worried about their relationship continuing after they graduate because she felt that their lives are so different and didn't see how she would fit.  I remember thinking that's her leaking to the press, like I've heard Camilla has done (through others of course) throughout the years.

I've said here several times that this Kate is a smart cookie.  Girl went after him but in a very restrained, non-threatening, let's be friends, way.  I also don't believe this being consoled after an ex-boyfriend line of BS.  How many of you really think it was a coincidence that they just hit it off in Art History class -- or that they ended up in that same class at all?????  She's a smart cookie who saw an opportunity, used what she has, went for it, and got it.  She seems to be a nice girl and all, but she's running game, and I know it.   ^_^   I don't buy this Miss Innocent, she's my rock, BS for a second.  Having said that, I like her style, and I would have done the same thing in another life if I had that kind of opportunity.  So I hope she can pull him.  I don't want to see him end up with one of those society three-name Lady-this snobs in his circle.  I suspect there is some serious hate going on towards Kate in that crowd.  She should probably watch her back.   :)
Your post is why i love reading this opinion forum!
You are spot on, she is no fool and she has played it right, that is what Camilla did, played a game.
The snobs are probably after her for sure..but she went to a public school (private in NA) so she is probably friends with a lot of them.  She is the kind of girl that plays the fence I bet, so as not to upset anyone.  But her parents probably aren't as well off as alot of the other girls hence why her clothes aren't very nice, i mean they are gap level when the wealthy are probably versace/designer level ( for ex.)

WOW

QuoteDo you think that Kate's been planning this all along? Or using him or something??
I don't know, she is a nice girl, but you would have to think if you hook up with him this early on he may not marry you!
If anyone is using anyone it would be the other way around, what does Kate have to offer, she isn't the most gorgeous girl around, she isn't the most stylish either ( even chelsy who borders on tarty is better) she is just sort of blah...we will see..I mean his father was dumb enough to think Diana was no good compared to Camilla...
I think she will pull a Camilla (Shhhh, I didn't say that  :ph34r: )

I'm sure she doesn't care that she met him early on she is just going to try and stay in his life as long as she can. Her game plan has worked so far.

Yeah it very much suprises me that he would hold her hand in public. But then again they aren't kissing so maybe thats allowed.

I just think that she seems like she would do anything or say anything to keep their relationship up. (Don't ask me why I think that) Just from the many things I've read.

mandy84

I think she really genuinely does care about him.  You can see it in the pictures when they're together.  You don't stay together for as long as they have been if you don't like or love someone.  If Kate didn't like him, or vice-versa, the person would have gotten kicked to the curb long ago.  I have been with the same guy for almost 2 years now and it has been my longest relationship.  I think that if you stay with someone for that long, you have genuine feelings for them.  You HAVE to.  That's just my opinion though.  :)