Carole and Mike Chat

Started by wannable, April 20, 2011, 03:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Quote The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh had lunch with Kate Middleton's parents today ahead of next week's much anticipated royal wedding.
It is believed to be the first time the monarch has met Michael and Carole Middleton, the future in-laws of Prince William.
Kate's parents, self-made millionaires thanks to their mail order business, were invited to Windsor Castle to have lunch with the royal couple.
A source described the gathering of the Middletons and the Queen and Duke as having a "warm atmosphere".
It is thought the lunch was a long-standing engagement in the diary of both the monarch and Kate's parents.
Also present were a small number of members of the Royal Household, thought to be private secretaries.
A Buckingham Palace spokeswoman confirmed the meeting, saying: "The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh hosted Mr and Mrs Michael Middleton at a private lunch at Windsor Castle today."

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/04/20/royal-wedding-kate-middleton-s-parents-meet-the-queen-for-the-first-time-115875-23074988/#ixzz1K4s6aFFm

Lucy

DIANISTA # 1

marine2109

PrincessOfPeace

The event raised more than £240,000 for the British Red Cross.

SophieChloe

Well done.  Nice to see Michael Middleton enjoying himself - he really looks like a dear old soul. 
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Lothwen

Is this the first article we've had where it was Michael Middleton who was the focus?  usually he's in the background.
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

TLLK

Carole Middleton Joins the Baby London Team - Baby London

QuoteWe are super excited to announce that Carole Middleton has joined our team of contributing editors here at Baby London

Whether you?re about to welcome a new addition to your family, or already have a little one running around, our new contributing editor, Carole Middleton, will have you celebrating in style. Here?s a sneak peek of her first piece from our July/August issue where she shares her wealth of party-planning knowledge and suitably adorable ideas for your baby?s first birthday.

She's been writing for them for almost a year now having joined in Summer 2017.

Curryong

I thought it was longer than a year since she's been writing little articles for them. I remember people saying she wrote pretty well exclusively about infant and children's parties and how to plan for them. A good opportunity to pop in mentions of Party Pieces.

Blue Clover

She isn't very old to be a grandmother of four. She looks great for her age.

wannable

:bday4: :bdaycake:

Last year her birthday was celebrated at James and Pippa's home. 

TLLK

Princess Cassandra

She just looks terrific. Did you all see the pictures of her at their island trip after Christmas?

wannable

Online purchases with PP is ongoing during the Covid19, they are experiencing late deliveries to their customers, just like every other business that is working during this difficult times.

Here's an apology from their new CEO

Party Pieces CEO Steven Bentwood said: 'We are all aware of the challenging circumstances currently being faced by businesses as we look at new ways of working within government guidelines, during the Covid 19 crisis.
'However, it is very important that we sincerely apologise to our amazing customers, some of whom were waiting for online orders and were experiencing delays in receiving replies to their enquiries.
'With factors outside of our control, our customer service team did their best to follow up and ensure all customers were fully informed and reassured, and all orders that were suffering delays are now up to date.'

I wonder what Michael and Carole are dedicating their day to day.  I hope they are enjoying life,  they've earned it.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: wannable on April 22, 2020, 01:06:43 AM
Online purchases with PP is ongoing during the Covid19, they are experiencing late deliveries to their customers, just like every other business that is working during this difficult times.

Here's an apology from their new CEO

I wonder what Michael and Carole are dedicating their day to day.  I hope they are enjoying life,  they've earned it.
I agree with you!  I know that they are enjoying being close to their grandchildren. That is possibly one of the most important things one can do at their time of life. 

PrincessOfPeace

Carole Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge?s mum, has been helping NHS heroes through her company @partypieces!!

They delivered some wonderful goody bags for the children?s ward at their local hospital!

Fantastic! #NHSheroes @helpnhsheroes #DuchessofCambridge #DukeOfCambridge

Twitter

wannable

Very nice picture, the weather looks splendid, and good for PP donation to the sick children at hospital. 

TLLK

Kate Middleton's mum Carole makes kind gesture to NHS Heroes | HELLO!

QuoteThe Duchess of Cambridge's mum Carole Middleton made a kind gesture to NHS Heroes on Saturday, delivering goody bags from her company Party Pieces to her local hospital's children's ward. Kate's mum no doubt put plenty of smiles on a lot of faces with her parcels filled with toys. Sharing an image on her company's Instagram page of her unloading her car, Carole said: "Happy to help @nhsheroes with some toys for the children's ward." Royal fans were touched by Carole's thoughtful gifts, with one commenting: "This is just great. I love this family so much!" Another said: "What a wonderful thing to do." A third added: "I know my nursing friends are immensely appreciative of our local businesses helping them."

PrincessOfPeace

Terrific! Lovely to see the Middletons doing their part.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on April 26, 2020, 10:10:40 PM
Terrific! Lovely to see the Middletons doing their part.
I think charities and hospitals look to successful local businesses for donations and gifts. This is probably not the first time Party Pieces has been generous and it does say a lot about them.

Blue Clover

TLLK

Kate Middleton's mother turns down interview publicity to avoid being 'insensitive' to Prince Philip | Daily Mail Online

QuoteKate Middleton's mother Carole has asked the publishers of Good Housekeeping magazine not to promote a cover interview with her over fears it will look 'insensitive' while Prince Philip is battling ill-health in hospital.

Carole Middleton, who runs party supply company Party Pieces, interviewed with the magazine in January but has reportedly asked its publishers not to promote it as Prince Philip, 99, is still in hospital.