The Archewell Foundation, Invictus, & other charities, news & activities Part 3

Started by Princess Cassandra, August 27, 2022, 02:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FanDianaFancy

Kennedy added that the Sussexes 'knew that if they did this there would be consequences... and that people would blame them for it. They have done it anyway because they believed they couldn't live with themselves if they didn't question this authority.'

Kennedy, the ex-wife of disgraced New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, told The Telegraph: 'They went to the oldest institution in UK history and told them what they were doing wrong, that they couldn?t have structural racism within the institution; that they could not maintain a misunderstanding about mental health.'

She spoke about her late father's visit to apartheid South Africa in 1966 and said that Harry and Meghan have the 'moral courage' that many people didn't to discuss racial justice.

Kennedy said: 'Few would have the courage to question their colleagues, family and community about the power structure they maintained, and this is what Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have done.'

'I think they have been heroic in taking this step,' she said, according to The Telegraph.

wannable

I've got to give it to Meghan, changing the narrative and never giving up.

From registering websites, having contract talks to make moneys all in 2018 without even having a 1 year marriage anniversary (all discovered drip by drip by royal watchers to serious paper trail *Tom Bower *Valentine Low), to do their (Sussexes Oprah) utmost best since departing, trashing and moaning fest against the BRF is incredible. They must be really bitter (that they aren't the PPOWs nor will be King and Queen) and IMO all that negative force will be thrown to William (and Kate's), a forever problem.

I get the Sussexes identify themselves closely to the children of RFK.  Robert spoke frequently against the power, money, etc that come with it that his brother John had. Robert would have rather wanted it to be equal power.

FanDianaFancy

Ok.
There.
Direct quotes.
Facts.

So shall we script out now this will be.
Alec Baldwin. Yep, him,  Wiil say The Duke and Duchess of Sussex ladies and gentlemen, ( stop for tha crowd to appauld and  give a standing ovation), as camera pans to them?.this event is not televised by the way. They stood up against the racism in the BRF, a family in which Prince Henry was born into, and he left the world which h has known he entire life. With Megahn, THE DUCHESS, HIS DUCHESS, OUR DUCHESS,( insert wild laughter and appaulse), wait, OUR AMERICAN PRINCESS, ( more laughter, appaulse, standing ovation #2 , together they told the world about the British Royal Family and left it all to embark on a new life. Alone. Without the riches of the BRF. How heroic . True Heros.
Ladies and gentlemen, Meghan and OUR Duke and Duchess . As they walk on the stage, the entire audience gives a standing ovation .

MyGod. Henry cannot sink any lower. Charles, William, stupid Eugenie,  all of them would be a fool to ever trust or see or FORGIVE HIM.  The Oprah interview looked like an episode of PeppaPig Pig.
This so low and the BRF has never experienced anything damaging like this that will take years , decades to recover from if ever.

You can through out all kinds of personal jabs at each like Charles and Diana did. RACISIM ACCUSATIONS ARE NEVER ERASED OR FORGIVEN

wannable

The award theme can change several times, it doesn't matter.  RFK will give them any award to boost family business.

The RFK PR is Sunshine Sach

RFKHumanrights@sunshinesach.com

Rory Kennedy the sister of Kerry Kennedy (President of RFK Foundation, with a criminal record too fleeing the scene driving under the influence of drugs *2012, arrested after being found, Caroline Kennedy daughter of JFK trying to contain scandal after scandal of her uncle's family/the wife of Robert hanged/suicide...to no avail, to date Kerry does what Kerry wants. Caroline just ignores her.) is associated with Liz Garbus (50/50 ownership Rory Kennedy and Liz Garbus), the producers of Harry and Meghan reality show docu series Netflix.

People have complicated families, some public families, usually the junior are rebels without a cause. Let's do maximum damage, divide and conquer.

June 2022 KP announces the partnership Earthshot with JFK Library and it's independence from the Royal Foundation
October 2022 Archewell announces they are being awarded as Humanitarians at the Ripple of Hope Awards by RFK Foundation, last week changed to heroic stand... :happy15:

wannable

When famous or infamous people make the news (Like Tom and Giselle foundation giving 0.08%), the Robert F. Kennedy Foundation

2018 Before Pandemic
Handed out just $300,000 [GBP250,000] in grants in the same year that it raked in a staggering $43 million [GBP36 million] in contributions and grants.
That year 2018, its 50th anniversary  its president, Kerry Kennedy, 63, was paid $555,000 [GBP467,000], almost twice what it handed out in grants.
Kerry Kennedy $42,000 [GBP36,000] in other compensation from the organisation and other related organisations

2019 there was a huge drop in income, from $43 million to $18 million [GBP15 million], but Kennedy received similar pay to the previous year.

I wonder if these type of foundations that are caught giving less to the 'purpose' of charity and more to their own pockets eventually die?!

sara8150

Kennedy family is SPLIT over royal rift between the Cambridges and the Sussexes | Daily Mail Online
When Kennedys been friendship with Royals include late King George VI and late Queen Mother,late Queen Elizabeth II and late Duke of Edinburgh but Sussexes will be with Kerry Kennedy who is daughter of assassin (Robert F.Kennedy)and also Jack Schlossberg who is grandson of assassin president JFK (Jack F.Kennedy) will be with Prince William and Princess Catherine during trips to Boston on December 2

TLLK

@Amabel2 - I believe that yes Meghan would like to continue in some fashion in the entertainment industry and intends to have a platform in which she's able to earn a living as a commentator, influencer, etc...I believe that she'd like to be involved in some form of production too. While Netflix did cancel the Pearl project, that doesn't mean that she won't try a similar project in the future.

TLLK

I'm sharing this link here since Prince Harry was a founding member of the Heads Together Campaign. He and Meghan  still continus to champion mental health as part of their charitable work. I've shared more information on the review in the Royal Foundation thread.

https://royalfoundation.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/HeadsTogetherFiveYearReport.pdf

Amabel2

Quote from: TLLK on November 24, 2022, 01:11:32 PM
@Amabel2 - I believe that yes Meghan would like to continue in some fashion in the entertainment industry and intends to have a platform in which she's able to earn a living as a commentator, influencer, etc...I believe that she'd like to be involved in some form of production too. While Netflix did cancel the Pearl project, that doesn't mean that she won't try a similar project in the future.
Is it just me who sees this sort of thing as pointless?  I dont just mean Meghan but all these influencers etc.  she and Harry could have taken up some honest to goodness hands on chairty work, rather than this sort of pointless airing of opinions.

Curryong

Quote from: Amabel2 on November 25, 2022, 09:43:50 AM
Is it just me who sees this sort of thing as pointless?  I dont just mean Meghan but all these influencers etc.  she and Harry could have taken up some honest to goodness hands on chairty work, rather than this sort of pointless airing of opinions.

I?m the last person in the world to stand up for Influencers or podcasters. Unfortunately however, podcasts and Influencers of all sorts are all over the place in the modern world. That sort of work can bring in incredible money and seems hard to resist. Some are earning multi millions.

wannable

As long as they make money without trashing family

Quote from: TLLK on November 24, 2022, 01:47:52 PM
I'm sharing this link here since Prince Harry was a founding member of the Heads Together Campaign. He and Meghan  still continus to champion mental health as part of their charitable work. I've shared more information on the review in the Royal Foundation thread.

https://royalfoundation.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/HeadsTogetherFiveYearReport.pdf

Not in behalf of Heads Together.

wannable

Kerry is trying to change the Megxit facts. The couple were not leaving because of structural racism. The couple wanted half in half out. The couple made a website detailing what they wanted with the half in the monarchy.

Busted.

TLLK

I understand that the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights is a client of Sunshine Sachs as is Ms. Kennedy. While the Sussex are no longer with the PR firm, the award was decided upon in March 2022 when they were still clients.

wannable

The most important point is the award motif was changed from Humanitarians to Structural Racism in the Monarchy (''and that is why they left'', this included by Kerry Kennedy, President of that foundation) which is a complete fabrication/lie as I stated in my previous comment.

The duo wanted to stay in the racist monarchy ''half in'' to attend the big events and travel once or twice to each of their own UK charities chosen by them or granted by the Monarch. Their defunct website detailling what they wanted as part timers has been saved completely, including the changes the duo did before it went defunct and sub'd by Archewell.

TLLK

Quote from: Amabel2 on November 25, 2022, 09:43:50 AM

I believe that they are taking up charity work and still raising funds ie Prince Harry's polo matches, but the couple has chosen to earn a living through their own deals with entertainment companies: Netflix, Spotify and must fulfill the terms of the contract.

Meghan has stated recently that she doesn't plan to return to work in front of the camera, but she might try her hand at producing like her former husband does.

TLLK

The Duchess of Sussex, Patron of Smart Works is teaming up a designer for Giving Tuesday.

Meghan Markle and Cuyana Dressing Women for Success with Big Donation

QuoteThe Duchess of Sussex, 41, is connecting a go-to brand with a good cause. On Monday, apparel and accessories brand Cuyana announced that it would be donating 500 of its Classic Structured Tote Bags to Smart Works, a U.K. charity that helps unemployed and vulnerable women find work by providing them with coaching tips and professional attire for job interviews. Meghan has served as patron of Smart Works since 2019. The organization is one of the four original public patronages she received after marrying Prince Harry in 2018.

Nightowl

I applaud anyone who helps women get into the work force, we need more women out there as they bring about more stability and a sense of peace in a work place. Men need not apply as from my views over time, they only care about themselves and sex and money.....working for lawyers I have seen it all and it is not nice.  So Meghan and this designer hope more women get an education, a chance at a career and work till they are at the top.

Curryong

Yes, women need all the step ups in life they can get. Even today there?s a disparity between men?s wages and those of women doing exactly the same work. That?s when they manage to get hired!

A masked Meghan was seen preparing food including pumpkin pie at a homeless shelter in LA just before Thanksgiving.

Masked Meghan Markle, 41, spotted preparing pumpkin pie lunch at homeless shelter | The Sun

wannable

Richard Eden
@richardaeden

First, Trevor Noah insults #PrinceHarry's father: 'It?s going to take a lot of work to shape the monarchy into something that everyone can get behind...based on his first week in power, looks like King Charles isn?t the guy to do it.' Next, #Meghan invites Noah onto her podcast

TLLK