Falloutboy tribute to Diana

Started by Duch_Luver_4ever, March 29, 2018, 06:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duch_Luver_4ever

Fall Out Boy include Princess Diana montage in their UK tour  | Daily Mail Online

Their song "Champion" was played along a montage to my fav doc "Story of a Princess" although the crowd found it kind of a downer, maybe they should have used a different video. I do wish sometimes that docs had two versions, one up to the crash and one with the crash and aftermath that week, sometimes we just want to celebrate her life and not get hit with her end over and over, for example "The Diana Years" man that start with "I vow to thee my country" just guts me everytime.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

royalanthropologist

Good to celebrate in a positive way. Sometimes you are better off looking at the bright side than all the negatives.
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

Duch_Luver_4ever

Agreed, wish more of the stories were celebratory and not so focused on her ending.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.