Danish Monarchy: Articles from 2013

Started by Diandra, December 19, 2012, 09:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diandra

QuoteIn the middle of christmastime has P Marie chosen to get hospitalized in a hospital far away from Denmark. See the revealing pictures in the magazine See and Hear tomorrow

http://translate.google.dk/translate?sl=da&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=da&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.seoghoer.dk%2FNyheder%2FRoyalt%2FPrinsesse%2520marie%2520hospital.aspx

cinrit

Why is she in the hospital?  I didn't see an explanation at the link. :(

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Diandra

I think I have to buy the magazine tomorrow  :hehe:

cinrit

I hope it isn't anything too serious. :unsure:

Cindy

Diandra

Well, if she was sick she would be hospitalized in Denmark.

And if she is sick she won't chose to get to a hospital. The word chose implicates an option.

Diandra

Sorry, didn't have time to buy the magazine, but found the frontpage on the webpage.

Forside - SE og HØR

It says Princess Marie is hospitilizied at a plasticsurgeant in France.  :o

cinrit

Oh my!  At such an early age! :o  Thanks, Diandra. :flower:

Cindy

Diandra

I'm definitely going to buy the magazine.

I'm thinking P Maries mother could look like the type to use plastic surgery. And perhaps she has been an influence on Marie in that direction.  :no:

cinrit

How old is she?  She can't be even 40, can she?  Maybe this is to correct a defect, like maybe she can't breathe correctly through her nose or something.

Cindy

Diandra

If it is a healthissue, I somehow find it offensive not to go to a danish hospital.

As if we are a second rate country with secondrate doctors.  :cry:

cinrit

Diandra, sometimes in the U.S., people go to other countries for surgery, too.  But still, you'd think a Danish princess would choose to have surgery in her own country. :(

Cindy

Blue Clover

She is very cute as she is, but I have heard rumors that suggested she was into having some work done. I hoped it wasn't true.

Diandra

Well, if I had a very serious illness and was given up by the doctors in Denmark I would go to Germany or USA or China.  :no:

But if I was a famous person I would go abroad to get a nosejob - if I wanted to get it done in secret.  :lol:

Blue Clover, when You have heard rumours - then princess Marie has perhaps been having more than one plastic surgery done?

cinrit

QuoteHRH The Crown Princess has agreed to become the patron of two twin registries: the "Australian Twin Registry" and the "Danish Twin Registry", which is a research unit of the University of Southern Denmark.

The two registries conduct research about twins in Denmark and in Australia to examine what influence heredity and environment have on our lives and health. Both the Danish and the Australian registries are used as resources in connection with, in particular, scientific research into things such as health, diseases, longevity and aging.

THE CROWN PRINCESS BECOMES PATRON OF TWIN REGISTRIES - The Danish Monarchy 

Cindy

Diandra

I wonder if it is the nose or the chin or both  :wacko:
QuoteMany will probably call brunette princess Marie a true beauty.

There are indications, however, that the French-born princess are not completely satisfied with either face or body.

See and Hear can today with photo documentation reveal that the princess along with husband Prince Joachim is checked in at a French plastic surgeon.

The surgeon Jean-Yves Ferrand has allegedly had princess under the knife.

He is regarded as an expert in making nice shapely buttocks and tighten wrinkled faces.

Princess Marie went into the clinic, located approximately 25 kilometers from Paris, Monday at 14.35.  First Tuesday at 15.35, that is a day later, the princess left clinic.

The court communications director Lene Balleby confirms that Princess Marie visited the clinic. She would not comment further because of the private nature of the matter

http://translate.google.dk/translate?sl=da&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=da&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Favisen.dk%2Fugeblad-prinsesse-marie-besoeger-platikkirurg_198646.aspx

cinrit

From Twitter ... apparently, several Royals are spending Christmas away from the family:

phil dampier ‏@phildampier
Funnily enough Crown Prince Frederik and Princess Mary of Denmark have chosen not to spend Xmas day with Queen Margrethe this year.

Cindy

Diandra

Cover headline "Experts judgement new breasts - this Marie has gotten in France"

http://www.seoghoer.dk/

And the article mentions that Marie didn't wear the jewels she was wearing at the arrival. A sign she has been at the operatingtable, says expert in plastic surgery Kim Novaa.

He is guessing she had a boob job because she is sort of bending a little forward and is holding her hand to cover the body.

cinrit