Princess Mabel: Pregnancy news!

Started by Iris, October 30, 2004, 09:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iris

princess Mabel is pregnant :angry:  :soap:  :fixthecomputer:  :puke:  :puke:

yuck....

sorry, couldn't find an english article. this one simply says: the queen is happy to announce that princess Mabel blablablablabla.

you know what I'm most terrified of? Mabel is gonna have her baby by the end of april, on QUEEN'S DAY!!! :o  (that's the doctor's prediction)

she's married to prince Friso. I'm glad he lost his right to the throne for that! I don't like the woman!!!  She's a liar!! :angry:

but hey, far more important:
MAXIMA IS NOT DRINKING ANY ALCOHOL ON PARTIES WHEN ALL OTHER PEOPLE ARE!! SO THERE ARE HEAVY SPECULATIONS ABOUT HER BEING PREGNANT AGAIN!!! :partytime:  :partytime:  :woo:  :woo:  :woo:

yes, it's time for another one. Amalia is gonna be 1 year old in a little more than a month and Maxima is in her early 30's and still wants to have 3 more kids! And Alex is getting ready to become king, so the kids should be coming in by now! :lol:  

britannia

if maxima would be pregnant..... that would be wonderfull. it's so lovely when maxima and will-alex go somewhere and amalia is always with them  :)

by the way: i'm not so against mabel.....  ;)  
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

Windsor

That would be very nice :)

:waaaah: Duchess of Gloucester :waaaah:  

Iris

Quoteby the way: i'm not so against mabel.....  ;)
where are you from?

- oh no, nevermind, your profile said Germany :) I was just asking, cause most people in Holland are not quite fond of Mabel, and the people not from Holland usually don't know Mabel, thats why.  

britannia

well i know mable and the whole drama.....  ;)
first i thought, uhh who is this. when she was presented as frisos fiance..... and i didn't like her. but her way to say "ja" during the wedding was i think quite good  :D
and don't condemn her too fast....(i know she lied first....but everbody made mistakes)

but: you have the right to dislike her!!!  B)  
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

Iris

Quotebut: you have the right to dislike her!!!  B)
thank you! :D  I will!

britannia

Stix Chix

:o  Wow!  I?m intrigued!  ^_^

What's the story with Princess Mable???
Spill Iris!

Harryite #0004

Iris

Quote:o  Wow!  I?m intrigued!  ^_^

What's the story with Princess Mable???
Spill Iris!
LOL

well, Mable is the wife of prince Friso (2nd son to the queen).

When the 2 of them got engaged, of course, her entire history was checked by the auhorities. It turned out that Mable had been 'involved' with a man that was one of the most important BAD figures during the worst time that Yugoslavia was at war (whatever the meaning of that was, some say as in a business relationship, some say as in a love affaire).  So that was the first thing the fuzz was about. Mable herself always denied about any personal relationship.

Ok, the dutch were suspicious, but they could take that, so it settled a bit and just when people were about to forget and accept her, the most famous tv- crime-reporter had been digging around in her files. And then it came out that Mable had been 'involved' with Klaas Bruinsma. Klaas Bruinsma is one of the most notorious gangstarbosses of the Netherlands and has been murdered a few years back (a pay-back thing). So the fuzz started all over again and all the suspicion about the first relationship was back again. Again: Mable denied everything, but this time people would hardly believe her. Of course there was the question: why didn't she tell us, why didn't she tell the paliament? The parliament was shocked about the holding back info and they didn't give the couple permission to get married. So now Friso has lost his right to the throne.

That's pretty much the story. So most of the people don't like her here, that's why.

I wouldn't say she married him for his position, but I don't think it was all total love. Hearing the things she's doing and all that. It's just tooooooo convenient for her to marry a prince. She is an iron business woman if you ask me, with only little sense of human interest. She does work for a charity organization, but during the announcement of the engagement, she couldn't even properly explain what it was that she was doing. She's only doing that job to look interesting if you ask me, but not necessarily because she cares for the people she works for......

I DON'T LIKE HER!!  :mwahaha:

but I think you figured that much already. ;)  

Ladybee

Quote["the people not from Holland usually don't know Mabel, thats why."

I think some people know Mabel outside Netherlanbds because of her weding dress...  :happytears:   :puke:  

Iris

Quote["the people not from Holland usually don't know Mabel, thats why."

I think some people know Mabel outside Netherlanbds because of her weding dress...  :happytears:   :puke:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

you have such a great point there!!!
-wasn't it just horrible?!- :ph34r:  :happytears:  :happytears:  :happytears:  :happytears:  

Ladybee

Really awful.
And I've read somewhere the gown costs something like 65 000 euros... :blink:  :blink:

What was she thinking when she chose this dress?

Trust me, if I have this sum of money for MY wedding dress,(and was marrying a Prince...) I certainly would buy the dress of my dreams: elegant, chic and royal!!

britannia

haha! i've to agree with you! all those loops (you know what i mean, ribbons or so). i mean the little ones were sweet, but those big  :puke:  and all the reportesr: oh, how beautiful!!!!!! i think they wanted to laugh the whole day ......

Iris

Quotei think they wanted to laugh the whole day ......
all the dutch were practically Laughing their a$$es off, but the dress was made by the dutch designers Rolf and Victor (or whatever their names are) who are now really hot on the catwalks of Paris and Milan, so rejecting them is sort of admitting you have bad taste, so reporters MUST have thought something else, but just didn't say it, in order to keep their skin on their face!! :lol:

man, Those stupid stupid stupid childiss idiotic ribbon thingies....barf barf barf barf :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  

Ladybee

Willem Alexander and Maxima will hold a press conference on Tuesday....(Source from theroyalforums.com)

:woo:  :woo:  :woo:
So I think Iris was RIGHT about Maxima!!!

Because I don't really see for WHICH reason they would give this conference??

Wait and see...
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Iris

QuoteWillem Alexander and Maxima will hold a press conference on Tuesday....(Source from theroyalforums.com)

:woo:  :woo:  :woo:
So I think Iris was RIGHT about Maxima!!!

Because I don't really see for WHICH reason they would give this conference??

Wait and see...
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
uhm.......I checked your source and the girl who posted that is Belgian. I already thought so, because in Holland everything is quiet and no conference has been announced.

I hope Holland has missed something, cuz it's about time for some royal baby news. but I fear it's just a rumour..... :waaaah:

I also checked the official announcements on the royal family site, but nothing mentioned there either.......sorry  

star-dancer

Whats so awful about her wedding dress? I've been checking some pictures but I can't seem to find those ribbons, or whatever they are....?

By the way- isn't she a but young for him?!?! Bvadr:! :D  ;)

Haha!
- from the land of fairytales
uh! and by the way: i?ve just seen crownprince Frederik for the 4th time!!! (just too bad he was wearing a brown suit...)

britannia

there were small ribbons on the whole dress which were ok, but the big and really strang ones were on the train..........  

Iris

Quotethere were small ribbons on the whole dress which were ok, but the big and really strang ones were on the train..........
they were ALL awful. :puke:  :lol:

childish and non-royal nor stylish

britannia

i would never have a blue and violet wedding...............

Beebs

So they don't like her cus she lied about dating some mob guy? Is there more to the story?

Beebs

I just saw the dress...eww! :puke:  

Iris

QuoteSo they don't like her cus she lied about dating some mob guy? Is there more to the story?
yes, basically, but the lie was maintained too long and in the ned it was lie on lie on lie.

- first Mabel said: "I hardly ever spoke to this man, it was abrief contact at sailing matches." she also says she broke contact with him when she found out about his criminal activities.
- the public/Peter R. de Vries (crime reporter, sort of (very famous tv)detective wonders and announces that former bodyguard (Da Silva) to Bruinsma (the criminal) and will talk in front of the camera and will say that she DID have an affair.
- Mabel: no, I did not. There has not been a love nor business relationship between me and Bruinsma.
- Da Silva: "she slept with him on board of the Neeltje Jacoba (boat of Bruinsma). She had a love-affair with him for months."
- Now Mabel changes her words: yes, I did stay over at his ship, along with others a few times. again she denies to have had a relationship with him of any kind.

End of story: Mabel/Friso/queen immediately talk to Balkenende (prime minister) and in this conversation more is said than is admitted to the public. At the end of this talk it is immediately declared that Friso will loose his right to the throne if he marries, because the parliament will not be asked permission for them to marry. Balkenende makes this decision because Mabel and Friso have not been honest nor complete.

---------------------End of story 1---------------------

now, story 2: the dust hasn't cleared of the Bruinsma affair yet and the next dirt comes in: Mabel has had a relationship with someother Bosnian bad guy (Sacirbey), a diplomat who is in jail in the States because of fraud. This turns out to be true.

--------------------End of story 2-----------------------

right, next part: it also turns out that Mabel knew EXACTLY what was in her personal file of the AIVD (sort of the dutch FBI), which files are, ofcourse, highy restricted to EVERYONE the royal family included. it takes forever and you need to have governmental permission to get into those files even if they ARE about yourself.  nontheless, Mabel knew exactly what was in that file and nooooooobody knew how in the world that had happened... <_<
so everyone was pointing at everyone and in the end no-one had the answer to how this could have happened.  :rolleyes:

--------------------End of story 3------------------------

so thats the story of MABELGATE as it is playfully called here.  :lol:
I'm all too gladthat SHE's not our spare queen. I don't trust her one bit.  :puke:

QuoteI just saw the dress...eww! :puke:

I knew I could count on you!  :mwahaha: