Main Menu

Disappearing Posts

Started by leogirl, February 11, 2008, 12:20:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenee

We are testing some new servers at the moment.

alsgal - if you didn't make the post, then you wouldn't have been PMed regarding its removal. Only the person who makes the post is PMed when it is removed.

by the way, i checked the recycled posts and there are none regarding camilla and a washing machine. perhaps you are reading the wrong thread.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Cassidy

I remember the washing machine thread/post - I merged it with the C&C random thread. The bit with the washing machine was only in the title which was changed when it merged with the random thread.

Alsgal, I checked my outbox and I see I sent you a PM about that on May 9th with a link to the post :thumbsup:

http://theinternetforum.net/royalforum/index.php?topic=33509.msg758238#msg758238

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

alsgal

thanks cassidy, found it now.:)
!!!!! Wills is Happy!!!!! ( :D click the link to see how happy Wills is!)

Jenee

Thanks for clearing that up Cass - I just read the whole (unread posts) C&C forum looking for that blasted post!   :ugh: :chuckle:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Cassidy

You're welcome Alsgal :)

^aren't you glad I checked in before going to bed then? :P  :hug:

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

mediastar

There have been some technical problems which may have cause some posts to have been lost. These problems occurred at about 2am Eastern on Tuesday this week and last week.

I hope these problems will not occur again.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

Matilda

EDIT: Problem solved

MapleLeaf

Mstar, I believe the problems re-occurred today because about five minutes ago my 2 most recent posts just disappeared.
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

mediastar

You're right MapleLeaf. The hosts moved the forum to a different server yesterday and some posts were lost in the move. My apologies.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

Rasta Watermelon

I posted something in the Kate Middleton section before and it has disappeared about finding more Kate articles. Have the mods deleted it for a reason?

*Edit* It's okay i've just found Mapleleafs message. It's been moved.

harmony

Lucky you, your post have only been moved; it has not been completely deleted like mine (with no apparent good reason)