Free Simon Mann

Started by Jenee, April 06, 2008, 11:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenee

William's pals fight for Mann

Second section of the page - semi old article (from about a month ago) but I don't think its been posted yet.

QuoteAmong the Prince's pals who have put their names to the Free Simon Mann group are pretty socialite Camilla Stopford- Sackville, the Earl of Home's attractive daughter Lady Iona Douglas-Home and the Duke of Wellington's Army officer grandson Gerald.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Polo Fan

I never heard about Simon Mann so I don't who are  we  talking about or what are we talking about but «solitary confinement» as the article refers is shocking b/c that's forbidden just check the United Nations Universal Declaration of  Human Rights.

Jenee

I thought solitary was quite common in the US? :hmm:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

truly_thata

yes, they sent it via Facebook
We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

Polo Fan

Quote from: Jenee on April 08, 2008, 01:10:13 AM
I thought solitary was quite common in the US? :hmm:

Really? I don't know about that.

Human beings need to socialize. «Ubi homo ibi societas».

4321BAM

First time I hear about this... I'm not sure if I want to call the guy an idiot or an hero.

On the one hand, there are lots of innocent people all over the world who get 'prison' where they are not likely to survive more then a few months and this guy is not innocent; in fact what he did or tried to do is off limits - putting it mildly for family forum sake. On the other hand, these kinds of things should not happen and these kinds of places should not exist --- I wouldn't support "Free him" campaign, however I would support closing down anyplace like that and 'correcting' any 'government' like that - NOTE the words in ' ' - I wouldn't want another Iraq, but I do believe with some thought things can be changed; after all we found ways to get rid of democratically elected governments in the past. It's a shame we replaced those governments with dictators :notamused:
Well, it seems it has come to this and tho I doubt it'll do much good I'm still going to say it because it is the TRUTH. This is the only account I use on the forum and I am a member of only ONE other royal forum where I also have only ONE account. I am NOT in contact with anyone from the forums (e-mail or otherwise), the reason(s) should be self evident to anyone with half a braincell... 

God forbid greater evil (if it exists) then having PW as a partner!

Polo Fan

Thank's for such an amazing post Emerald Life, I completely agree with you.  :thumbsup:

My english is not very good and sometimes it's hard to me to express myself the way I would like, so I do appreciate when someone else express my feelings and I can say I agree.   :flower:

4321BAM

:) BP thank you :flower: and you're welcome
Well, it seems it has come to this and tho I doubt it'll do much good I'm still going to say it because it is the TRUTH. This is the only account I use on the forum and I am a member of only ONE other royal forum where I also have only ONE account. I am NOT in contact with anyone from the forums (e-mail or otherwise), the reason(s) should be self evident to anyone with half a braincell... 

God forbid greater evil (if it exists) then having PW as a partner!