Andrew & Epstein

Started by DaFluffs, December 01, 2019, 05:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaFluffs

I've been watching the royals for decades.  If the Queen is in fact in charge at the Palace I do not see this happening.

Even if Charles is in charge, I wonder if he'll go to this extreme?

dianab

I think ir's unlikely happens. But that should happen - ASAP!

Trudie

Andrew was born HRH I highly doubt he will lose this style as even The Duke of Windsor after the abdication was given the style as his birthright.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Trudie on December 01, 2019, 06:33:29 PM
Andrew was born HRH I highly doubt he will lose this style as even The Duke of Windsor after the abdication was given the style as his birthright.
:goodpost: I agree with you, Trudie.

dianab

^dont changes it's what should happens.

Princess Cassandra

In my opinion his family (especially his mother) is the one group who should support him right now, and that doesn't mean they think that what he did is ok. It just means he's still part of the family. 

SophieChloe

Thread to discuss Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein[/color
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Princess Cassandra

If he is innocent he should be eager to tell his story. And he should avoid referring to his accuser except in the most respectful of terms. Every time he speaks the hole gets deeper, it seems.

sandy

I think it gross that he trashes the woman accusing him. If he really is guilty it's vile.

I wonder if he considers Epstein "sick", He just trashes the woman. Shows his mindset.

Andrew needs an attorney to tell him to just keep his mouth shut.

wannable

He is arrogant and his lawyers very likely told him he will never be interviewed by the FBI, victims lawyer or will be served by the court in the USA.

Why, the latest I've heard from a family member who has been working for a magic circle (law firm) 25 plus year, in a top senior position is:

The list of acceptance for Andrew to go forward with a ''formal and official'' request is

Guarantees:
He is collaboration
He wont be jailed
He wont be killed hanged, chocked or any similar, poisoned
The FBI, Court or Victims lawyers pay all the expenses; travel, hotel.
No private bodyguards, the USA must pay for the Secret Service and MI5.
And others in the required list which basically is ''Normal Procedure'' for a Public Profile Person.

Curryong

Andrew's friendships with sleazes and sexual predators rumbles on and on. So long as they have hoards of cash it's never mattered to Andrew, obviously.
He and Charles have quite a little collection already, Epstein, Nygard, Ball, Saville...

TLLK

Have to say that I find this a brilliant approach. A bright yellow American style school bus is going to be an eye catching and mobile form of communication in Central London.

SophieChloe

^ He was last seen a couple of days ago. 
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

TLLK

Reportedly senior military would like to see the DoY banned from Trooping the Color.

Twitter

QuoteThe Duke of York must be banned from the Queen?s Birthday Parade, senior military figures have told @thesundaytimes
Defence sources say Prince Andrew should stay away from Trooping the Colour or risk ?damaging the reputation of the Queen and the monarchy?

Curryong

What's the point of Andrew being Hon Colonel of the Grenadier Guards, then? He was more or less told to stay away from the regimental dinner to avoid embarrassment, and now this. Trooping is one of the showpieces of the year, when the heir and Royal Dukes ride in the parade of Household regiments. The Guards is a prestigious regiment. Doesn't sound as if senior military brass are too proud of this Honorary Colonel!

TLLK

My guess is that the DoY believes that at some point he's going to be permitted to return to full time royal duties so why give up the GG? <_<
However I am of the opinion that his elder brother and nephew William might not share that view.

sandy

I don't think William is going to call the shots. He's still heir to heir and HM and Charles will do the work.

TLLK

@sandy-There is a good chance that Prince Andrew inherited his parents' longevity genes and will be alive when his nephew ascends to the throne, so yes William is going to eventually "call the shots."

sandy

TLLK

Yes I agree it won't be for awhile though I don't know if it will be a "long time" or within the next ten years but he will eventually "call the shots." :shrug: