Controversial cigarette deposit asks patrons to vote on Sussex marriage

Started by TLLK, June 26, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

While I applaud that people are being encouraged to discard their used cigarette butts, this opportunity to vote is just mean. I believe that they could have found another topic to "vote" on. >( Options are "forever" and "no way." <_<

https://78.media.tumblr.com/60785a1d33e755d1bb8e750ccc08f181/tumblr_pawgporLbI1w3j4rdo1_1280.jpg

Curryong

It's just despicable if you ask me. I bet the person who produced that thought it was funny. Wonder how he/she would have liked their own marriage odds treated in the same way?

TLLK

Why not select something funny but not mean ie:  Strawberry or chocolate ice cream? Coke or Pepsi? Favorite Doctor from the Doctor Who series?

Curryong

That would probably be beyond their intelligence. 'Favourite celebrity who smokes' and choose two, something like that.

wannable

Society shouldn't resort to this kind of advertisement to keep the beaches and oceans clean.

The only Positive is people are throwing their non bio agreeable cigarette buds in a trash can.  Not even in 100 years does the bud disintegrate.