Meghan?s duties

Started by FanDianaFancy, December 03, 2017, 09:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FanDianaFancy

:(
I have no idea of what duties she will be patron of.

I sooooo soooo want MM to make it. Get this right. Never putting a foot wrong.

It is crowded with: QEII, PC, C, PW, K, Sophie, Edward, Anne.
It was said in a link here that Kate andWill Doolittle because there are fewer open duties and PC has to pay for the costs....something like that.
QEII still has a long diary for her age.
Maybe if PPs duties have all not been passed out, M could take those .
QEII should keep all state, govt things of course, but maybe ease every year on a good number of her causes.
The other four ladies could take them. Cam, Anne, Kate, Meg.

In the interview, which I have not seen, M talked about her causesor things she does.

That was then.
She cannot do this.
There will be conflict of interests. She cannot rank higher than QEII, Camilla, Anne, K. There is rank.
She cannot duties that are the things she has supported that might be too similar or the same as Senior Royals.

Will Willnot and Cannot stop being the Dolittles?
Oh the palace intrigue.
:xmas17:

TLLK

^^^In the months after the wedding, Meghan will receive information from the various UK charities that would like royal patron. She will probably start with a half dozen or so and then build upon that over time. I do believe that she'll find some that would fit under the Royal Foundation umbrella. I wouldn't be surprised if some involve theater or acting therapy.

Now if QEII and the DoE opt to resign more patronages like they did last year, then they'll likely be distributed among the all of the their children and grandchildren. When a member of the BRF passes away in the coming years, then their patronages will likely be taken by the working members of the BRF as happened with the Queen Mother, Princess Margaret and Diana, Princess of Wales.

Currently the PoW helps to fund the activities of  three full time working members and one part time working member-Harry, in addition to his own. (When he was married to Diana, he was only paying for himself and his wife.) QEII does the same for the other BRF members as only she and Phillip receive assistance for that from the Sovereign's Grant. Funding after all does play a significant role in how these engagements are carried out.

Knowing that Meghan will be carrying out these types of duties for the rest of her life, the BRF will likely give her the opportunity to adjust to a new way of life, a new country, family time etc..There shouldn't be a repeat of what happened to Diana and Sarah IMHO who stated that they were not sufficiently prepared, supported or acclimated to their new roles in the beginning. I say give her the time to adjust and it will be a more successful transition.

Kritter

QuoteWill Willnot and Cannot stop being the Dolittles?
Oh the palace intrigue.

I predict they will finally start doing engagements more often & trotting the children out for a photo op whenever possible.    :xmas21:

Blue Clover

I think MM will get involved in international projects - like those that Harry is involved in and maybe something related to the theater. She will be expected to work hard, no fun and games for MM after the wedding. Harry is not only a Senior member of the firm but also wildly popular.