Grand Coronation?

Started by Windsor, October 25, 2004, 04:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

:royal: ---VOTE--- :royal:  

Jenee

I don't see why he wouldn't?
But I don't know much about these things...
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Windsor

All about The Coronation of a New Monarch

LINK

ALLiCANbe

i voted as not sure...  :unsure:  
if u want to see what i look like click on this link....

http://www.face-pic.com/allicanbe

its my profile and if u click on "my pics" theres 6 photos of me. (sorry they arent the best, they were taken with a webcam)

or if u want to s

Monique

YES!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Katie

Sure, for Willie just the best!  :P  
It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you - Million Dollar Baby

sunshine lily

I don't know much about these things although I saw the link that windsor posted but doesn't the law require that their has to be a coronation for the new king /queen :huh: I dunno but It sounds old fashion :lol:  
I came , I saw , I conquered -Juluis Ceaser

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny

Cassidy

I think the question is whether he will have a GRAND coronation or just a low profile one.

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

Windsor

it's a British thing to do Grand Royal events........so I think Prince William will have a grand Coronation...........Coronation only happen one  in a time :royal:  

Gems

QuoteDo you think Prince William will have a Grand Coronation like The Queen had?
only fair. i think it will be better.

drvixen101

I would love to see a Grand Coronation since its true that it only happens once in I dunno how many years.
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

Windsor

QuoteI would love to see a Grand Coronation since its true that it only happens once in I dunno how many years.
There has been only 42 coronations since 1066 so you can see its a rare Royal event :royal:  

drvixen101

QuoteI would love to see a Grand Coronation since its true that it only happens once in I dunno how many years.
There has been only 42 coronations since 1066 so you can see its a rare Royal event :royal:
Since you put it that way they better have a Grand Coronation. Hopely I would live to see the day.
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

sara1981

i vote said YES!

because William loves his grandmother's golden jubliee coronation in 2002 because he watch concert and lots more! makes him lots of fun than nothing!

but i would think William would become King after his grandmother what she done

Sara Boyce

Windsor

Quotebut i would think William would become King after his grandmother what she done

I didn't get that ;)  

Gems

Since you put it that way they better have a Grand Coronation. Hopely I would live to see the day.
unless your about to die im sure you will

Windsor

hopefully in our life time will get to see 2 coronations :royal:  

Katie

well, that should be working...
We all aren't that old are we?
It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you - Million Dollar Baby

Windsor

Quotewell, that should be working...
We all aren't that old are we?
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Iris

sure he'll have a grand one! he owes us that, doesn't he? all we get is pics every half year!! the least he can satisfy us with for the coming yeeeeeeeeeaaaaars, no?  :lol:  :P  

Gems

i think we will see 3, the third being when brian from placebo is corinated :lol: