Is Prince William going BALD?

Started by Windsor, October 21, 2004, 10:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

drvixen101

In some of the photos that were published he has seemed to be going bald.
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

I voted 'yes', I think he's going bald.

For quite a while I was in denial over the whole thing, but one day enough was enough. I had to stop lying to myself and to others. *tear* The shine is here to stay, I'm afraid.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

kitkat

QuoteI voted 'yes', I think he's going bald.

For quite a while I was in denial over the whole thing, but one day enough was enough. I had to stop lying to myself and to others. *tear* The shine is here to stay, I'm afraid.
Teehee! I know what you mean. For awhile, some time ago, I denied his starting to look more and more like his dad. Thank god for him he has the blond hair which makes it harder to initally see the similarites.

Off topic: Saph, come back online! :waaaah:

TB

I said "no", because I'm in denial.  :lol:  

I Pirates

britannia

haha i've thought about to start such a poll, too. thanks windsor!

i think he is going bald! ok, that's not very fashion, but i think that's not bad for his gourgeous appearance! that's the one fact that makes him special! and i think he will have 10 years with enogh hair, till it never will grow again!!!! :angry:

right, fortunally he is blond. my neighbour has the same problem (sorry for telling here about my neighbour), he is 20 and is already bald and he coloured his hair black! now he looks like a monk!
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

The Queen

Our quaterback (age 17) only has a small amount of hair on the sides left.
I voted for no, course I haven't seen pics in a while and who knows how recent they are.
If you think about his dad though, he still has a lot of hair, dosen't he :unsure:  
Willite #00369

heart

Windsor

Well I think Prince William can do something about it (Surgery) :(  

Gems

QuoteI voted 'yes', I think he's going bald.

Teehee! I know what you mean. For awhile, some time ago, I denied his starting to look more and more like his dad. Thank god for him he has the blond hair which makes it harder to initally see the similarites.

Off topic: Saph, come back online! :waaaah:
OH I DUNNO......Charles isnt bad for a man his ages whoes been through so much.

britannia

QuoteWell I think Prince William can do something about it (Surgery) :(
but perhaps he didn't want to. cause for him it's not so important and so he knows that the girl really loves him, also when he is bald and thick and poor and only a farmer in cornwall!!!!!!!!  :rolleyes:

so that's his little true-love-test  :D  
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

Gems

Quoteso that's his little true-love-test  :D
And i thougth that it was thaking them to balmoral (at least i think it was balmoral)  :rolleyes:

Katie

I voted yes, simply because it's like that.  :waaaah: Why???
It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you - Million Dollar Baby

TB

Or stem cells.

I Pirates

Windsor

Or stem cells.
That the one!! :lol:  

Gocha

QuoteTeehee! I know what you mean. For awhile, some time ago, I denied his starting to look more and more like his dad. Thank god for him he has the blond hair which makes it harder to initally see the similarites.

Will is never going to look like his dad!! He has changed a bit but he is still very handsome :) I can't see any similarities between him and his dad really. Will is 100% similar to Diana. Harry is similar to prince Charles though

Windsor

QuoteTeehee! I know what you mean. For awhile, some time ago, I denied his starting to look more and more like his dad. Thank god for him he has the blond hair which makes it harder to initally see the similarites.

Will is never going to look like his dad!! He has changed a bit but he is still very handsome :) I can't see any similarities between him and his dad really. Will is 100% similar to Diana. Harry is similar to prince Charles though
Yes he look very much like the Late Diana Princess of Wales, his nose however is of The Queen

Gems

Yes he look very much like the Late Diana Princess of Wales, his nose however his of The Queen
Harry looks more like daina than wil does.

Windsor

They both have bits of each family

Monique

Gems

Quotewhat is bald?? ;)  ;)
When your hair falls out. Like williams is.

Gocha

QuoteWhen your hair falls out. Like williams is.

Oh God so finally I got reply to my first post :) So his hair IS falling out :(

QuoteYes he look very much like the Late Diana Princess of Wales, his nose however his of The Queen

I agree :) and he has true "royal" nose :)

chersian

this is so funny (yet sad) to kno lol
i really didnt notice his hair was falling out
its a shame, he's so young

britannia

Quoteso that's his little true-love-test  :D
And i thougth that it was thaking them to balmoral (at least i think it was balmoral)  :rolleyes:
but what for heavens sake do they test at Balmoral (know, not right topic)? only if the family likes the girl and if she could be a princess??????

imagine they if they had have right test!!!!haha :P  :P  :P  tea-test, dress-wear-test, conversation-test, crown-wear-test, wave-test.................. etc.........  

Windsor

QuoteYes he look very much like the Late Diana Princess of Wales, his nose however is of The Queen

I agree :) and he has true "royal" nose :)
Yes Indeed