No 'Legal' Problem If William Falls for Muslim - P

Started by aussiegirl, October 21, 2004, 03:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

Gems

QuoteI don't believe he'll ever marry anyone thats not Anglican. I still say she will be American.
Why american?

The Queen

QuoteI don't believe he'll ever marry anyone thats not Anglican. I still say she will be American.
Why american?
Gut feeling. Course I guess that could be the tonsilitis ;)  :P  
Willite #00369

Gems

Why american?
It could be becuase you want him to.

The Queen

Why american?
That could be, but frankly, I don't realy want to anymore, it would destroy my career as a lawyer and politician.
Willite #00369

Gems

Why american?
That could be, but frankly, I don't realy want to anymore, it would destroy my career as a lawyer and politician.
Your american? I thought you were from brazil.  ;)

kitkat

QuoteYour american? I thought you were from brazil.? ;)
Belle is the one from Brazil. There is another member from Brazil too, but I don't remember who it is, or if she comes a lot.

drvixen101

I think the heart knows no boundries and he most likely (I hope he does) marry some body that truely understands him and everything that comes with the title of being his wife. I just want them both (William & Harry) to marry out of love and happiness (their happiness not their family's).  
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

Gems

QuoteYour american? I thought you were from brazil.? ;)
Belle is the one from Brazil. There is another member from Brazil too, but I don't remember who it is, or if she comes a lot.
AH, thats it, i got them mixed up sorry

chersian

i agree with wat others have said. i hope they both out of love, not out of "duty to one's country"

the question of wat type of person will wills (ha no pun intended) wife be, is "who knows?"
the world (and even england) has changed so things could be very different and not how we expected. but then again, will could marry the typical ariscratic, rich, blonde girl.  

Windsor

They will marry someone from the aristocracy or a European Princess :)  :royal:  

britannia

QuoteThey will marry someone from the aristocracy or a European Princess :)  :royal:
i really can't believe this! and except madeleine no other european royal princess is in a good age....
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

The Queen

QuoteThey will marry someone from the aristocracy or a European Princess :)  :royal:
i really can't believe this! and except madeleine no other european royal princess is in a good age....
They allways say, that one girl of Monacco, but shes like a little kid.

Me, Brazil? LMAO. OH my god thats so funny. If I was from Brazil I don't think I would be as self absorbed and hot-headed as I am. :P  
Willite #00369

Windsor

Gems

QuoteThey will marry someone from the aristocracy or a European Princess :)? :royal:

Me, Brazil? LMAO. OH my god thats so funny. If I was from Brazil I don't think I would be as self absorbed and hot-headed as I am. :P
lol i dunno y i thought that. And how old is this girl? Cause when charles was 22 diana was, what, 10?  ;)

TB

QuoteThey will marry someone from the aristocracy or a European Princess :)? :royal:

lol i dunno y i thought that. And how old is this girl? Cause when charles was 22 diana was, what, 10?  ;)
But look how well their marriage worked.  :(  

I Pirates

Gems

QuoteBut look how well their marriage worked.  :(
well there is 16 years between my mum and her b/f and there happy.