Films with William

Started by Gocha, October 17, 2004, 09:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gocha

I'd like to watch some films with William or listen to recorded interviews etc cos I'm a big fan and looking at pics or reading articles becomes boring... Are there any websites with things like that? I've seen 3 short films published on Prince of Wales website... I don't know if there are other films in the internet? Is it possible to download something or get from people using Kaaza or e-Mule etc.? Does anyone have this famous film: Prince William made in 2002?
Thanx :)

LisaG

Check out www.teamhighgrove.com and then click on William and Harry. Once you get to their site you'll see choices in the upper right hand corner. Click on Multimedia and then you'll see a lot of choices. :)

ilovematt!

QuoteDoes anyone have this famous film: Prince William made in 2002?
I tried and tried to get my hands on that movie, I wanna see it so badly! But no luck  :angry: . If anybody knows how to get it I'd be her very best friend  :wub:  

drvixen101

Are youy talking bout the one that aired in America cuz I was dieing to see it but all I got to see was the credits. Somebody should write to ABC and tell them to air it the same night they're going to air Harry's documentary.
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

belle

This Prince William movie is really laughble.It?s ridiculous, really.Don?t waste money or time in it.
Bis dat qui dat celeriter

Gocha

QuoteCheck out www.teamhighgrove.com and then click on William and Harry. Once you get to their site you'll see choices in the upper right hand corner. Click on Multimedia and then you'll see a lot of choices.

Thanx a lot Lisa!!!! :) :) How do you find people all those websites? You must spend hours looking for those things.....

I didn't know William spoke so fast hehe :D It's much easier to understand Harry for someone who's not British. And Harry's voice is much nicer :)  

~Sophia~

QuoteI'd like to watch some films with William or listen to recorded interviews etc cos I'm a big fan and looking at pics or reading articles becomes boring... Are there any websites with things like that? I've seen 3 short films published on Prince of Wales website... I don't know if there are other films in the internet? Is it possible to download something or get from people using Kaaza or e-Mule etc.? Does anyone have this famous film: Prince William made in 2002?
Hello,Gocha!Welcome to the forum! :wavey:
You can go here.
http://theinternetforum.info/royalforum/ind...=4572&hl=videos
You can also visit bbc.com

Gems

QuoteCheck out www.teamhighgrove.com and then click on William and Harry. Once you get to their site you'll see choices in the upper right hand corner. Click on Multimedia and then you'll see a lot of choices. :)
-------------------------OT---------------------------------------TA u'v just reminded me to look on thier lol i'v been meaning to look for ages adn keep forgettting till i get in bed or get to school lol i always remember things at the most inappropriat times i think im mad.--------------------------------------(I REMEMBERD THE THINGI LOL) [/font]

Cassidy

I'd like to see this film as well.  Is it the one where they play polo and william forgets his boots?  I think I saw a bit of that.  
Another thing, I can't watch the films on teamhighgrove.com, my real player doesn't work.  It just won't open.  I've tried downloading it from real.com several times... does anybody know anything about this?   :(  

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

LisaG

Hi, Cassidy and welcome to the forum.

I would suggest finding all copies of Real Player on your computer (use the search option) and then uninstalling them ALL. After your done do another search to make sure you've rid your computer of all copies of real player. If so, then try to down load real player again. Good luck :)

screw_N_scott

what kind of format are ur guy's VCR's??

I have tons of Prince William Video's and I'm looking to trade/sell...

if its NTSC I can help other wise sorry....

Cassidy

Thanx Lisa.  It worked!!  :partytime:  

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

Gems

------------------------

dcd

Quote------------------------
Gemma, this is unkind...you keep on posting then erasing before I can see what scandalous bit you wrote... :angry:  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

<I kept kissing frogs, looking for a prince, and finding only cold, green flesh.>
-Moll Fl

sharon

www.teamhighgrove.com

has video clips and sound bytes. Glossy posted soem great video clips awhile ago it's in one of the older threads.

heart

do you have videos / audios that plays in media player and not in real player because i don't have a real player.. ;)  

TB

Hmmm... I don't remember whether or not the windows media player was an alternative to the real player. Wait...do you have windows media player?

I Pirates

chersian

where on the bbc site can u find videos of will?
thanks

Gems

Quote------------------------
Gemma, this is unkind...you keep on posting then erasing before I can see what scandalous bit you wrote... :angry:
lol Twice. it was just a link but it was of harry

heart

QuoteHmmm... I don't remember whether or not the windows media player was an alternative to the real player. Wait...do you have windows media player?
i mean in realone player, i dont have one! the video links that you gave are played in realone player but i don't have this so do you know some link that plays in windows media player  B)  

Windsor

what you can do is download it from the internet :fixthecomputer:  :fixthecomputer2:  

~Sophia~

Quotewhere on the bbc site can u find videos of will?
thanks
What you have to do is type in William's name in the search engine,and click on any article.That article might include a video-clip.
You can also go to skynews.com

cowboys sunshine

Hey Gocha, welcome to the board!!!  I personally have no clue how to get a hand on any videos...  *cries*

cassidydanielle, welcome to the board!  I know someone whose name is Cassidy as well and she is a cool cat (figuratively speaking, of course)!  :)  
Think off-center George Carlin

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

Gems

Posted the rong topic thini agen :angry: