Charles 'building new home for William'

Started by ~Sophia~, October 15, 2004, 07:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

When you (wealthy) you must be careful on who you trust ;)  

Gems

QuoteWhen you (wealthy) you must be careful on who you trust ;)
i am lol and i'm not wealthy.

Windsor

Sorry :blink: ......I mean people that are wealthy :D  

Gems

QuoteSorry :blink: ......I mean people that are wealthy :D
I KNEW WHAT U MEANT LOL--ill take caps off now lol.

TB

QuoteYes it does make you happy!
Artificial happyness. Fake friends. Fake people being nice to you.
imagine: you don't have any money at all: you'll have to work all day to get food on the table: you won't have time for a social life! so NO money is NO friends, little money maybe more friends, but being a millionair, I agree, might cost you friends. So, as I said: it doesn't make you happy to the fullest, but it DOES help ;)
Yes it helps you to do what you want to do when you want to do it but it can also make you lose frineds and also not be able to trust people.
Happiness is not something achieved, but rather the way you travel through life.

In my experience, money does not help you find happiness. Finding peace with yourself and the world helps you find happiness. Finding the good in things that are ordinarily missed. Stopping to look at the changing leaves before they've all fallen. Making someone smile or laugh when they're having a bad day. Finding something that keeps you going everyday. For me, it's simply having hope, sharing someone else's happiness, making a difference.

Not to be offensive, but unless any of us have lived on the corner of a street with a cardboard box over our heads, I don't think its fair to say whether the poor are happy.

Just remember, radix malorum est cupiditas.

I Pirates

Windsor

Gems

QuoteNot to be offensive, but unless any of us have lived on the corner of a street with a cardboard box over our heads, I don't think its fair to say whether the poor are happy.
good point. i know people who have been close to this though and they are hapy, and just look at some of willy russles plays.

TB

QuoteNot to be offensive, but unless any of us have lived on the corner of a street with a cardboard box over our heads, I don't think its fair to say whether the poor are happy.
good point. i know people who have been close to this though and they are hapy, and just look at some of willy russles plays.
Right. Coming from my perspective, having less money than others makes you feel a little bit left out, and like there really is a glass ceiling. But what people forget is that with every lifestyle there are good and bad points. Having money doesn't make life simpler.

I Pirates

Gems

Right. Coming from my perspective, having less money than others makes you feel a little bit left out, and like there really is a glass ceiling. But what people forget is that with every lifestyle there are good and bad points. Having money doesn't make life simpler.
Poor people always semm to stick together more. Posh people are left to fend for themselves in a certan manner from a very early age. Did anyone see that program (poor little rich girls) where the 2 girls swaped places? 1 Was from liver pool and the other london(she lived with cassy sumner. remember her?)

Windsor

I don't recall seeing that program Sorry!

Gems

QuoteI don't recall seeing that program Sorry!
It was on itv1 earlyer this year. Do you remember cassy thoug?

Windsor

Gems

QuoteNo I dont sorry :(
ok. i did a google search and this is what i got:
the internet forum
My Webpage
 ;)